Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest story.. when all else fails get the dead dad and brother out for sympathy

• Sick
Reactions: 20
No way did he put Leo down for bed. We would have had a million stories showing him being dad of the year. Something definitely off in that house, she must already be sick of him. Bet they’ve been arguing like crazy. We all know why he’s really down, no tv work coming in and sulking over Sam Thomsons popularity.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He seriously needs to duck off it’s beyond normal to be posting this fake arse tit.He annoys me so much as it’s just so not genuine and why even post this(bleep)
IMG_9110.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
And so the Xmas grief narrative begins…. 😴 He’s nothing if not predictable. I’m sure he’ll soon get over it if a TV appearance comes up 🙄 I wondered why Leo was bathed and dressed for bed so early, now it makes sense. She did everything before going out so all he needs to do is get him to bed 🙄 What a hands on dad he is 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bang on time. Needs the narrative for engagement so the dead are back. He's a bleeping disgrace using his dead relatives, not because he's sad but because he needs his engagement upping. Pathetic excuse for a man. It's a blatant lie, he doesn't miss them, he didn't see them when they were alive, how heartless to use them because y9u are so desperate for sympathy likes because you have duck all else ti offer. Faking depression when people are really genuinely struggling at Xmas, bleep

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Also notice he always plays the ‘victim’ whenever Flappy goes out. I bet he’ll get his ‘grief’ and feeling low under control for when they go to Lapland though. He knows his followers are tumbling again and his engagement is tit, so the tried and tested method of using dad/brother rears its ugly head again. Not convinced people are falling for it anymore though. No doubt he’ll be on thanking everyone for their messages soon 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So deranged is this twit that his wife going out and more than likely have been arguing that the dead two come out once again.His mother should be disgusted in this grown arse man using dead people for pity.He misses no one is a chewed up bitter hole who cares about no one except himself .Money is his only motive in life and karma coming to those who profit from the dead.

• Heart
Also notice he always plays the ‘victim’ whenever Flappy goes out. I bet he’ll get his ‘grief’ and feeling low under control for when they go to Lapland though. He knows his followers are tumbling again and his engagement is tit, so the tried and tested method of using dad/brother rears its ugly head again. Not convinced people are falling for it anymore though. No doubt he’ll be on thanking everyone for their messages soon 🙄
I was Gona say this too , she is out so he jealous or left out (poor him NOT) let the poor me messages roll in
---
Flapz is out on the game tonight. Those shoes ain't gonna do her bunions any good!

View attachment 2634270
Jesus Christ what in the name of fashion are these things

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So deranged is this twit that his wife going out and more than likely have been arguing that the dead two come out once again.His mother should be disgusted in this grown arse man using dead people for pity.He misses no one is a chewed up bitter hole who cares about no one except himself .Money is his only motive in life and karma coming to those who profit from the dead.
He’s feeling sorry for himself because he is unlikely to get any TV work for the rest of the year. I guess he could still get crumbs if someone pulls out and he will do his usual cheap stand in gig.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She looks tit

Does he not realise any of the genuine followers he has will get sick of the constant grief? It’s bleeping depressing, who wants to go online and read that 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

She’s gone out and he’s pissed off, hope he doesn’t get on the drink while she’s out 😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She looks tit

Does he not realise any of the genuine followers he has will get sick of the constant grief? It’s bleeping depressing, who wants to go online and read that 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

She’s gone out and he’s pissed off, hope he doesn’t get on the drink while she’s out 😬😬
He's probably already pissed. The "grief" lasted long and the going to bed to watch a movie. He posted this 15mins ago.

411921694_1024632552657828_8641073420916262206_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just noticed, is that a fag burn? See that hole? 😂

View attachment 2634311
She looks like a cheap hooker woman 🤢
---
He seriously needs to duck off it’s beyond normal to be posting this fake arse tit.He annoys me so much as it’s just so not genuine and why even post this(bleep)View attachment 2634344
More like he’s down because he’s so skint he can’t afford anything
his wife has fucked off out with her friends which by the way how come every time his WIFE enjoys a day off with friends he sulks and becomes “ down “ it’s every single time she goes out the weird creepy bastard !!!

he’s also down because he has no friends no life no money and no TV work !! His engagement is shite and he’s desperate for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She looks like a cheap hooker woman 🤢
---

More like he’s down because he’s so skint he can’t afford anything
his wife has fucked off out with her friends which by the way how come every time his WIFE enjoys a day off with friends he sulks and becomes “ down “ it’s every single time she goes out the weird creepy bastard !!!

he’s also down because he has no friends no life no money and no TV work !! His engagement is shite and he’s desperate for attention
He's definitely a very manipulative man redtea, can read him like a book. Everytime she is out he is suddenly depressed.

It's 9 days until Christmas and he's on fishing for engagement because he's missing his dad at Christmas time....surely the best way to honour your dad would be to then create everlasting memories with your young family. He's done duck all with them children, if he was my son id give him a good boot up the hole and tell him to grow up. He must be unbearable to live with, take it Freddie hasn't been about much now that he's home?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
More fool the people who DO fall for their false / virtue-signalling/ hand-wringing bullshit.

I bleeping certainly don't. I see these two workshy begging scroungers for EXACTLY what they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why does he always smile like that? It's so fake 😁
Cos his halfwit of a father is bellowing at him to smile, and he obeys cos he knows no different, it’s been his life since birth.
I see he has his grandmas squint smile too 🤪

• Sad
  • Haha
I honestly don’t even think he’s been at home, so weird how he’s not posting about Leo. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s at his mums cos they’ve had a row.

Reactions: 19
When you pull a grief card out with your grifted card and you need to be congratulated on putting your child to bed, you need to have a quiet word with yourself! I miss my parent’s dreadfully, do I go on, no I don’t. I celebrate their life! Look what they’ve given me, my own family!

Attachments

• Heart
What attention seeking posts await today??? Bet he cheers the duck up as soon as he’s in Lapland, funny that 🧐🧐
Been home a week and done f all but bugger off at every opportunity

I hope flappy is hungover and vomiting all day 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.