Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are off limits all over this ? Quite confused as to why they are making out it’s a big deal. Do they think he’s gonna become the next big YouTube star?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ll just leave this here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He mentioned this in the interview he did about the jungle on metro online. How bleeping sad he’s pissed off and left his family again for this πŸ™„

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So that’s what his work is then over the next 5 weeks. Doing a new hobby every week with YouTube. No offence to her but the art woman doesn’t even have 2000 followers, it’s hardly big name stuff.

How bleeping embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why are off limits all over this ? Quite confused as to why they are making out it’s a big deal. Do they think he’s gonna become the next big YouTube star?
It’s called putting him in the shop window cos they’re desperately trying to find him β€˜work’ πŸ˜‚ Wonder if this is what he manifested the other day 🀭 Fakey - how is the β€˜presenting’ and β€˜acting’ working out for you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yet another day left his family to do what …. Some shite that probably paid him Β£50 🀣🀣

So glad I have a life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
OMFG 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 pet portrait workshop, yeah such a cool job bro
Thanks for the laugh Jake, I needed it today

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Last night's paint by numbers makes sense now - wonder if he is serenading them as he paints purdy

(Couldn't find a cat posing meme so replaced purdy with a puppy 🀣)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
πŸ” Vincent van Gogh...I nearly wet myself πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ ..Showing off his arms, in that tight top..ohhh young man.. All that secrecy for that πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

As Nan would say - what a load of old tit. Manifest, that's what bleep face said, manifest. And look at where he is, in his stained tan trousers flapping at half mast. The easels are too low and he looks like the hunch back crouching over them.

Poor Purdey I say, is the poor kitty going to have Thick Arse drawing him with Crayolas clutched in his fist. "Paint me like one of your French girls" will not be meowed from his irritated whiskers. I guess this poor man's doylie, where he splodges paint in a haphazard circle was his tantalising hint of art to comeπŸ™„
Screenshot_20231212-185503_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion

Jake Quick Quickenden #91
Presenter, singer, artist, minger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Eh when did he do the puppy therapy!? Don’t think this was even work, he needed the therapy to help him deal with how much work Sam Thompson is gonna get.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.