Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He literally will do anything for I’d say barley even a coin, I’d say if they asked him to dress as a pube, ( seeing as he’s already worn a vulva suit) he wud jump at it, he’s gets the scraps no one would even dream of taking

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wtf is he actually doing? Is this his new exciting job.I am ecstatic that the prick has fallen to a all time low🤣The wife now following beauty pie so more £10 vouchers coming soon.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's a great fella. Advertising that he's away from home and his wife and kids are at home alone. Really dangerous, but he puts his ego above his families safety.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
😂😂😂😂

410246997_1007356430361093_5108489752117066878_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So that it, is it . The cool job. Literally bleeping about on You Tube ...
This isn't rock bottom, or even basement.
It's the bleeping bowels of the earth level shite and cringe.....
He'd be better off signing on
---
Why are off limits all over this ? Quite confused as to why they are making out it’s a big deal. Do they think he’s gonna become the next big YouTube star?
I think they're taking the piss , to be honest. They know he's so bleeping fame hungry he'd go to a bowel opening if it got him on social media, so they've found him the shittest job available.
Haven't they got Tony Bellew on their books???
Guess who they'll be more bothered about....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The only drawing he'll be doing is drawing the dole. Government artist.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus christ almighty.

Work ?

He's not the full ticket.
She's as bad as him. No wonder those two kids are dragged up. Thank goodness Fred has his Father & new Partner to count on........
---
Has zelda been on , " broadcasting " to the Nation about the state of bleeping emmerdale & her deep fat fryer, yet? 😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Apart from pretending to like Flappys home crafting crap, when has he ever mentioned liking art?

• Haha
How she puts up with his disappearance every time any tit pops up baffles me.Playing with puppies is hardly work.He’s been away all summer with playing Dino man and the full Monty.Honestly I think he’s a bleeping nutcase.

• Haha
So that it, is it . The cool job. Literally bleeping about on You Tube ...
This isn't rock bottom, or even basement.
It's the bleeping bowels of the earth level shite and cringe.....
He'd be better off signing on
---

I think they're taking the piss , to be honest. They know he's so bleeping fame hungry he'd go to a bowel opening if it got him on social media, so they've found him the shittest job available.
Haven't they got Tony Bellew on their books???
Guess who they'll be more bothered about....
It’s tragic at this point
Jeez he can’t get any work can he 🤣

• Haha
Jesus christ almighty.

Work ?

He's not the full ticket.
She's as bad as him. No wonder those two kids are dragged up. Thank goodness Fred has his Father & new Partner to count on........
---
Has zelda been on , " broadcasting " to the Nation about the state of bleeping emmerdale & her deep fat fryer, yet? 😆😆😆💀
🐔 Yep she has done all that the last thing she said was she was going to wash the floors..WTF ..Silly cow...who does she think she is broadcasting to the nation, about soaps that the people watched the night before. 😆 🤣 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Now following Heart FM again. He had unfollowed them after he failed an interview there 😂
Also surely his grid post with the puppies should be marked as an ad?

• Haha
🐔 Yep she has done all that the last thing she said was she was going to wash the floors..WTF ..Silly cow...who does she think she is broadcasting to the nation, about soaps that the people watched the night before. 😆 🤣 😂.
Christ, how that matt must yearn for a flying saucer to arrive, or something, & spirit her off into the yonder 😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ll just leave this here 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 He mentioned this in the interview he did about the jungle on metro online. How bleeping sad he’s pissed off and left his family again for this 🙄
He lasted one day at home. So much for the five solid weeks with this one ....
He really bleeping hates having a wife and family. Lying bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion
Jake Quickenden #9 Modern Day Van Gogh, fewer brain cells than a dishcloth

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.