Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The little dig at flaps.If my husband looked and spoke the way he does his suitcase would be packed.He looks like bleeping Forrest Gump in that ridiculous scruffy outfit.And flaps get in the bin with your crappy giveaway.View attachment 2625313
Only because they are terrified of him …. Let’s not forget the abuse we seen from Jake !!

Reactions: 18
I can't believe he's gone out in daylight dressed like that
Who's his stylist, Stevie wonder????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I guess Polly is on about 10% of Jake’s earnings so she did alright out of fight night, maybe got some lemonade money for his blink and you miss it on This Morning or Lorraine or whatever tat he appears on. Not a bad gig plus regular sex with your client 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The fact it doesn’t look like Polly is with him, I’d be surprised if it’s anything to do with ITV. His manager is off playing golf with Chris Hughes in Barbados, so however ‘cool’ he thinks it is, it is probably something very minor as well. Let’s be honest what he calls cool and what normal people call cool are two very different things. You only need to look at what he wears to know he’s got no concept of ‘cool’ 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Zelda seriously needs a talking to.Reading her notes and getting annoyed at characters on a soap😳Taking food to pricks house as they are so skint can’t put a Christmas spread together 🤣I find her a rather sad individual who has way to much free time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Zelda seriously needs a talking to.Reading her notes and getting annoyed at characters on a soap😳Taking food to pricks house as they are so skint can’t put a Christmas spread together 🤣I find her a rather sad individual who has way to much free time.
So she’s taking food for Christmas cos it’s not fair to expect F&F to provide it all? What a crock of tit. Her & Matt are their guests. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t take anything whenever he stops at hers, barring the occasional £5 bunch of garage flowers. I bet he’s given her a list on what to bring as well. Embarrassing 😳

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Zelda taking food to Fakey and Flaps for Christmas🤭🤭🤭 skint bastards🤣🤣🤣
Christmas at theirs is gonna be a tit show, as it's fairly obvious that Flaps and Zelda don't like each other. God I'd love to be a fly on the wall👀👀😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God, he looks a right tosser😂😂😂 has he got my cat's trousers on ffs, they are waaaay too short🤣🤣🤣
These two are just desperate, desperate. Got a cool job, aye alright Fakey, bet it's not cool at all. Why's he so smug, when his life is tit.
Flaps with her ridiculous candle making and cheapskate £25 giveaway🤣🤣🤣🤣 to get likes and comments🤭🤭🤭 she's got 4k more followers but her likes and comments are dwindling. Bots can't like or comment, dumb duck.
Sad pair these two🤪🤪🤪🤪
The thing is he doesn’t have a genuine sense of style. It’s obvious he looks around to see what the stylish Influencers are wearing and takes bits from everyone. It therefore doesn’t work. He looks haggard and a right plonker!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is the bleep dressed as Matt Bianca from 1988.
He looks a PRICK ! Yo PANTO BOY 👋 you manage to ruin an outfit so easily.

So let me get this straight ? He posted a chip butty ?
a CHIP bleeping BUTTY ? That right.

Correction : a stock picture of a chip butty ?
How old is this duck ?

You know he’s married with a kids & he has the mental & emotional maturity of a 12 year old. He seriously is a dim duck who lacks an understanding of the world & what’s happening in the real world. He’s truly that bleeping DIM.

Hope everyone is good ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.