Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ” Who wants his autograph ! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐ŸทPrick...Even Nigel Farage had a bigger cock than him ๐Ÿ˜† ๐ŸทI'm having another drink ..:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does he keep subjecting us to his โ€˜singingโ€™. Heโ€™s either trying to get some sort of musical role or wants people to think heโ€™s on the next series of the Masked Singer ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚ Heโ€™s probably also upset that fame hungry Marcel has got a part on Britains got singing which is primetime TV where all he can manage is the odd 2 min appearance in the morning ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe I'm a mean parent, but my kids would not be allowed to jump on the bed like that! It's asking for trouble!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Desperate wanker! Unlike Fakey, I have a full time job and he has a glorified holiday for the next five weeks. Whatever, my work is guaranteed, he has to beg on social media for his! Iโ€™d love to see where he is in 15 years time, nowhere I suspect. Tell me Iโ€™m not wrong
---
Maybe I'm a mean parent, but my kids would not be allowed to jump on the bed like that! It's asking for trouble!
Absolutely not! I was a strict parent and the results have paid off! Iโ€™m proud of mine

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was never allowed to jump on beds as a kid, my Mom would say "Don't do that you'll break it!" Also I'd have had my arse smacked for poking my tongue out the way Spud is encouraged to do. Also, I would never have climbed on work surfaces. I don't think my parents were particularly strict. Don't all parents act this way, to instill manners and also to stop kids from hurting themselves? Can't abide Spud but my heart is in my mouth when I see him prancing about on the work surfaces in slippy socks. They're clueless, remember when he had to go to hospital because he cut himself on a candle holder that should never have been within his reach in the first place?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wonder if heโ€™s having a Tommy tank over Vanessa or cashley? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Also shame on itv for giving that vile scamming scum air time๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก he did nothing but profit off his childโ€™s death and they give him air time??? ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wonder if heโ€™s having a Tommy tank over Vanessa or cashley? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Also shame on itv for giving that vile scamming scum air time๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก he did nothing but profit off his childโ€™s death and they give him air time??? ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Yep, switched of from him and his wanky beard

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Fancy making a candle and not even saying what she used or how she did it yes I get that you can buy kits but otherwise what was the point of her post? Silly cow plus why did he put his own tit song on his stories? Who the hell does he think looks at his instagram? Andrew Lloyd Webber? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm part of one of the biggest Strictly Come dancing groups on Facebook (Strictly is my secret guilty pleasure haha). Someone posted asking "Who would you like to see on next year's Strictly". There were 82 responses, many people giving lists of who they'd like to see.

I read all 82 comments and guess how many times Fakey's name was mentioned?

None. Not bleeping once.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Make time for yourself to beg all day for likes and give pathetic ยฃ25 gift vouchers.Spent a fortune on face and lip treatments.Beg for free trips for the Adamโ€™s family.Go grow up woman get a job and just try being a bit more humble in life.
IMG_9084.jpeg

Reactions: 17
duck knows why Flapz doesn't go back to aesthetics. It pays well and there's the job satisfaction of seeing happy clients and making a postive impact on people's lives. She's already got the premises in her garden. I think she'd be a lot happier doing that than this current "career" path she's on and she'd definitely make more money than she's earning now. There's a lot of personal pride to be gained from having a skill that people pay you to do, where's the dignity in begging for freebies and flogging laundry products? She can't think this "fame" thing will last forever, surely? What's she planning on doing for money in five years time? If she kept on with the aesthetics her skills would be ever improving and she could open a chain of clinics, thereby securing her financial future. She's a bleeping idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thatโ€™s her problem she thinks sheโ€™s something sheโ€™s not.Her looks have gone and her husband is a freak of a man.This marriage is dead heโ€™s a lazy creep and she now thinks sheโ€™s a crafting genius ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃI find it funny how stupid her bakes and artwork are๐ŸคฃIs she not embarrassed by the tit sheโ€™s posting.No one else cares and thatโ€™s why is she begging for likes sad stupid idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Christ, now he's at the artwork. What a load of old bleeping tit that looks.

He'll be getting out his colouring books and crayons when he's in therapy! ๐Ÿ˜‚

409794274_325726083633497_6962571530637186821_n.jpg

409495590_375960851514443_6148512947340026517_n.jpg

---
Making candles now eh? She could set up a stall at Romford market! ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 for a tenner!

410048193_750608490430159_156323425784204259_n.jpg
410041561_830688559064000_7646344099682157089_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Christ, now he's at the artwork. What a load of old bleeping tit that looks.

He'll be getting out his colouring books and crayons when he's in therapy! ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2624544
View attachment 2624545
View attachment 2624546
View attachment 2624548
View attachment 2624549
---
Making candles now eh? She could set up a stall at Romford market! ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 for a tenner!

View attachment 2624553
View attachment 2624554
View attachment 2624555
View attachment 2624556
View attachment 2624557View attachment 2624558
I had to read that more than once, she writes nonsense ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fancy making a candle and not even saying what she used or how she did it yes I get that you can buy kits but otherwise what was the point of her post? Silly cow plus why did he put his own tit song on his stories? Who the hell does he think looks at his instagram? Andrew Lloyd Webber? ๐Ÿ˜‚
She pissed me right off with this story. Leave crafting to crafters Flaps! Stick to nails and eyebrows from your shed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.