Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck knows why Flapz doesn't go back to aesthetics. It pays well and there's the job satisfaction of seeing happy clients and making a postive impact on people's lives. She's already got the premises in her garden. I think she'd be a lot happier doing that than this current "career" path she's on and she'd definitely make more money than she's earning now. There's a lot of personal pride to be gained from having a skill that people pay you to do, where's the dignity in begging for freebies and flogging laundry products? She can't think this "fame" thing will last forever, surely? What's she planning on doing for money in five years time? If she kept on with the aesthetics her skills would be ever improving and she could open a chain of clinics, thereby securing her financial future. She's a bleeping idiot.
Because Bluey she was/is most likely tit at beauty and Aesthetics as there is a lot education and science involved and lets be honest shes as thick as shite! tit at absolutely everything just like her useless‘husband’!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Nothing like letting everybody know you’ve got far too much time on your hands. What the duck is the candle making all about 🙄 Also I think she’s the first person on Instagram I’ve ever seen do an aff link for a fiction book. Surely she can’t be that skint? Or is her aff link money what she uses to pay for her ‘followers’ 😉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope that dish was heat proof - there’s more of an art to candle making- not simply shoving wax in a bowl. Everything so slapdash.

Reactions: 15
Encouraging the kids to jump on the bed gives me the rage. Can guarantee he hyped them up then skedaddled leaving Sophie to deal with the fallout at bedtime.

Actually everything gives me the rage. Including that fake laugh he does.

May Sam Thompson go forth and prosper (more) and Fakey moves further down the food chain

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
His lack of consistency is off the scale, he had so much to say about I’m A Celeb while the show was on and while he was getting crumbs from the media. I’m shocked he hasn’t said a word about the finale, hmmm😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His lack of consistency is off the scale, he had so much to say about I’m A Celeb while the show was on and while he was getting crumbs from the media. I’m shocked he hasn’t said a word about the finale, hmmm😂😂.
Like everything he does regarding shows he was on he’s just after getting his ugly mug on tv.Lorraine is a right witch and seems to like the freak that is fake Jake.Hes just a bitter has been who frankly has had his day.Neither of them are likeable and whatever job he supposedly got won’t be the big pay day he’s after.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Christ, now he's at the artwork. What a load of old bleeping tit that looks.

He'll be getting out his colouring books and crayons when he's in therapy! 😂

View attachment 2624544
View attachment 2624545
View attachment 2624546

View attachment 2624548
View attachment 2624549
---
Making candles now eh? She could set up a stall at Romford market! 😂

3 for a tenner!

View attachment 2624553
View attachment 2624554
View attachment 2624555
View attachment 2624556
View attachment 2624557View attachment 2624558
People have been asking? Seriously? All you need to do is put the title in to Amazon!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s got another tabloid interview still to come out talking about the finale. I bet if Tony had won he would have mentioned it on his socials 😂 As I said yesterday if the bookers for ITV can’t see what he does every year, then they’re idiots. Get ready for the countdown to Dancing on Ice next. Then it will be him begging and tagging Strictly like he’s done for the last 5 years 😂 Imagine if the BBC now try and get Sam for SCD 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Please tell me that's not him singing in reel of Purdey sitting by Christmas tree😬😬 I'd rather hear Purdey yowling.

• Haha
🐔 Still laughing at the dirty rotten autographed football boots 😆. Have they sold yet 😆 🤣 😂..

• Haha
I think something is off with their stories, to me it seems this content was done last week and just putting it out now! Could just be me but something seems off 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
I reckon those two are barely getting along.His stories full of himself while away must rub anyone up the wrong way.He is hardly a family man and is such a smug prick I can imagine living with him is draining.Shes no better to be honest.Money and bills and affording the fake arse lifestyle must cause arguments.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Off to London for a cool job. He looks like absolute tit as usual. Bet it’s not a job and just trying to get his face on TV for something.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Off to London for a cool job. He looks like absolute tit as usual. Bet it’s not a job and just trying to get his face on TV for something.
And after travel costs on petrol etc , ( congestion charge? ) or British Rail etc .....
Anything left out of a £250 ' spot' cheque ( minus his idiot agents 19% , and N.I. and income tax where payable ) 😆

• Haha
Who announces on Instagram everytime they’ve got a bit of work 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m not sure if he’s bragging or wanting praise 🙄 Whatever it is glad to see he’s made such an effort with his appearance again 🤢 Notice he’s started following Fitbit (thought he swore by whoop) and Intertalent Actors 😂 Yep I can see a proper agency being interested in an ex serial reality contestant 😂
Just noticed the ‘Gucci’ backpack in the back of his shot. You’d thought with his winnings he would of upgraded by now 😂
---
Wonder if the job is as cool as the time he rode round Liverpool on a bike 🤭. That’s got to be one of my highlights of this year or him ‘presenting’ in the car park at Soccer Aid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Very sad really how he doesn’t have any friends because he’s so manic and onoy ingested in social media and likes …
they will wake up one day knowing they ruined life by being obsessed with likes … missed out on friends and memories

look at Sam and Pete at the final that’s real friendship jake could only dream off …. Must be lonely in quickenden towers
---
What a bleeping mess.The trousers are so short🤣The sunglasses 🤣Just him🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2625273
And your telling me that turns soph on 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.