Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here Jessica🤣It wasn’t me and I may go to hell for this picture but duck it🤣
IMG_9033.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Nah, we won't wake you up Flapz. Get back in your coffin and shut the lid. That photograph yesterday of her in that puffer jacket was bad enough but she's wearing another colour today.

A 30yr old blokebird dressing up in that!!! Even Kevin and Perry wouldn't wear it! She looks bleeping ridiculous. 😂😂

407927506_707514511336332_8847160946792940557_n.jpg
408782642_888206792864782_3125798312667207459_n.jpg
Screenshot_20231207-123142~2.png

---
Oh look he's in the ballroom. It's called a tea dance RatBoy. I bet those people around them are fed up of the racket they're making. 🤬

PS: You'll never be on Strictly.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping asshole, why can’t he just show some respect for his elders! Showing up at a tea dance in a jacket with nowt underneath, taking the piss out of the folk who are there - absolute asshole, and the girls are just as bad for laughing and encouraging him!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
bleeping asshole, why can’t he just show some respect for his elders! Showing up at a tea dance in a jacket with nowt underneath, taking the piss out of the folk who are there - absolute asshole, and the girls are just as bad for laughing and encouraging him!
Just came here to say that he has no respect for anybody and neither do the girls he’s with. Imagine having a little dance and these idiots turn up talking and laughing. They’re a disgrace. It would be a different reaction if he ever got into Strictly but he has no chance of that!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Utter bleeping hole. He has no class or social awareness whatsoever. WTF is he wearing and WTF is he doing?

That woman in the background right is NOT impressed with the freak.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Nah, we won't wake you up Flapz. Get back in your coffin and shut the lid. That photograph yesterday of her in that puffer jacket was bad enough but she's wearing another colour today.

A 30yr old blokebird dressing up in that!!! Even Kevin and Perry wouldn't wear it! She looks bleeping ridiculous. 😂😂

View attachment 2615441View attachment 2615442View attachment 2615443
---
Oh look he's in the ballroom. It's called a tea dance RatBoy. I bet those people around them are fed up of the racket they're making. 🤬

PS: You'll never be on Strictly.

View attachment 2615446
View attachment 2615447
He has no appreciation for architecture or culture or anything sophisticated really! He begs for SCD and says and acts like this and doesn’t appreciate how beautiful it is to just listen to and watch… and the ignorance of his girl gang chatting loudly and no interest whatsoever! Add this to the long list of reasons he should never get on SCD!

oh look 👀 he’s showing us he still has the tit cringe tattoo!
IMG_2440.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
He’s going to be manifesting being on the dance floor at Blackpool for SCD next 😴😴😴 and yet again he’s wearing a jacket with nothing underneath it 🤢 the lack of class and need for attention is sickening 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He has no appreciation for architecture or culture or anything sophisticated really! He begs for SCD and says and acts like this and doesn’t appreciate how beautiful it is to just listen to and watch… and the ignorance of his girl gang chatting loudly and no interest whatsoever! Add this to the long list of reasons he should never get on SCD!

oh look 👀 he’s showing us he still has the tit cringe tattoo!View attachment 2615470
I'd love to sit there and watch the dancing. Has anybody been? I need to put Blackpool on my list of places to visit as the ballroom looks beautiful. I love history and architecture and the sound of that old organ is beautiful. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How totally out of order is that low life.People enjoying a dance and out with family and he’s filming them.God I hate this prick he’s level of ignorance is disgusting.

• Heart
How totally out of order is that low life.People enjoying a dance and out with family and he’s filming them.God I hate this prick he’s level of ignorance is disgusting.
Nearest he'll get to the strictly Blackpool show .. bleeping ignorant bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What a bleeping pair of cunts these two are 😆😆😆💀

If they aren't scrounging and begging and refusing to get a job, they are ignoring Maris's health issues

His Muvvers a bleeping fright, as well - eyebrows by Crayola , gnashers on the go 24/7 - I bet if she popped them into a glass of Steradent at night, you'd still see them going 10 to the dozen 😃

• Haha
Beginning of this clip even Gail asking why he's being recorded.
Put the phone away Jake and spend the quality time with your son instead of watching him through a phone screen.
Apologies if this has already been posted (I'm still catching up) but why can't he give Spud a normal gentle kiss on the cheek? He always goes in really aggressively 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I’d be absolutely furious if someone posted online a video of me dancing to 193 1 million followers without my permission.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wish somebody would punch him one and tell him to STFU.

"Look at that ceiling man". "The cha cha". Ignorant, chavvy bleep. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 21
bleeping asshole, why can’t he just show some respect for his elders!
Going by how much he respects his dead dad I don’t hold much hope for living elders ☹
---
FFS .

Its beyond inane.
Not normal behaviour. He's been dead for 2 Decades? There's something wrong with him....
He really acts like he’s the only person to lose someone EVER 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I wonder if Zelda thinks this is what he’s gonna do when I’m dead

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.