Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both need to give it up he’s nearly 40 he has been around stars that could have got him to good places but nobody likes him . He will never be a star ever !!

As for Sophie she’s 30 she is boring beige and has no personality whatsoever nobody watches her dribble and like Jake her followers are all fake and bots !! Nobody cares about either of them

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Didn't this twit ever go to school? I'm cringing trying to read this. Such a bad level of basic literacy. 😬
---
Sharing another review again and starting it with HIS name. This bleep gets worse by the day. 🙄

I really don't understand these women who pay to watch this show. Hardly a line-up of hunks is it? 🤢

View attachment 2614982View attachment 2614983
He really is a self obsessed, vain bleep isn't he! Doesn't share the whole review just the part where it mentions him. No wonder the other cast members hate him.
---
How old is he? This is the sort of thing a young teenager would write not a middle aged man 🤮 She’s only replied because she needs the comments 😂 Turned the likes off and 15 comments in total on that post. 1 from him and 2 replies from her 🤭 Strange how for somebody who gets such little interaction on her grid, that her ‘follower’ count is still rising 🙄😂
bleeping peng...bleeping bollocks who does he actually think he is. My daughter said peng is so 2018 haha! So cringe as always! He really is an irritating bleep isn't he! As you can all see I've woken up in a cunty mood today 😅 and Prickenden just boils my piss. What an absolute desperate, try hard loser he is. All me me me with him 🙄😒

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just under 3 weeks til Xmas and he’s bringing his dad up 🙄 His content is crap and not getting him the engagement he craves so surprise surprise, time to bring up the dead relatives again 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Her posh voice gets me… come on Sophie we know you don’t really speak like that.
As for her outfits she looks like she’s off Kevin & Perry… circa bk in the day. Not a fashion influencer by any means.
Both of them are total jokes… he will talk to anyone as he thinks they know who he is…. They don’t …, when I’m out with the dog or running I say Morning to ppl -
Haven’t a scoobie who they are -

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm saying this a lot lately, but these two are just such boring cunts🤬🤬🤬 as you say Jeanie, his engagement is shite so out come the dead relatives🤮🤮🤮
No one gives a duck about these two arseholes, get off the gram and go parent your son properly and spend some quality time with Fred and Spud without shoving a phone in their faces ffs🤬🤬🤬
When will Fakey realise his ship has sailed about 10 bleeping years ago so embarrassing that he has actor and presenter in his bio🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 5 minutes in Hollyoaks, and 5 minutes on Lorraine occasionally🤭🤭🤭 what a prick🤪🤪🤪
They should both get a proper job and stop pissing about, Fakey hasn't worked all year except for TFM and Flaps is a full time beggar/grifter. Getting on my nerves bigtime these two twats🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🐔Cunty is on the tv as much time it takes me to have a wee...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know if Colchester Zoo let people on benefits in for free??? because Dublin Zoo let people on social welfare in for free if you show youre card and a recent welfare receipt?? (This is a well kept secret though 😂 they don’t advertise it! but I think its brilliant because it’s completely overpriced and absolutely tit) just a thought ……. Flaps the benefit fraudster 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Think she gets a yearly pass Jessica🤣As that child thinks it’s his second home he’s been so many times.Both cheap horrid begs and honestly pisses me off the amount of holidays etc they have had this year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Christ old Fakey would be unemployed if he didn’t have any dead relatives to dig up at every opportunity

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@Jessica_Rabbit Annual pass is £70.50 and £59.92 for consecutive renewal - kids under 3 are free
They also take Tesco rewards..

Bts never knew that about Dublin Zoo!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Didn't this twit ever go to school? I'm cringing trying to read this. Such a bad level of basic literacy. 😬
---
Sharing another review again and starting it with HIS name. This bleep gets worse by the day. 🙄

I really don't understand these women who pay to watch this show. Hardly a line-up of hunks is it? 🤢

View attachment 2614982View attachment 2614983
He looks like he's just walked up and joined that line up. Stupid twit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Jessica_Rabbit Annual pass is £70.50 and £59.92 for consecutive renewal - kids under 3 are free
They also take Tesco rewards..

Bts never knew that about Dublin Zoo!
That’s very cheap for a Annual Pass?? and they take Tesco rewards??? im shocked 🤯 There’s no way she got a free pass then. It’s obviously cheaper to take Maris there then instead of a soft play centre or the gym soft play 😂😂 the David Lloyd membership is probably expensive.
———————————————
@Heneghs @Turmeric123
Yes around Recession time Dublin Zoo 💯 allowed social welfare recipients free entry and all you had to do was show you’re card and a receipt, if ye forgot a receipt they usually just said go on its grand 😂 Im not sure if they still do it but don’t see why not because times are bleeping worse than Recession in Dublin right now! Social Welfare dont tell you this but I think its says something in very very small print at the entrance 😉

• Heart
If his hotel is free certainly not promoting it much.Waiting to see baboon arses lips after her waste of money treatment.

I know someone who saw her last week out shopping, said if people think she looks rough on the gram in the flesh she’s even worse - the masculine face and jawline looked dreadful, a terrible complexion, and said she’s not attractive in the slightest, the gram makes her look better than she is in reality. That must be bloody bad!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I always keep half an eye open when I go home to visit the parents in Colchester. I’m back at Christmas so I’ll see if they do a visit to Mersea Island as it’s up the road from them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I always keep half an eye open when I go home to visit the parents in Colchester. I’m back at Christmas so I’ll see if they do a visit to Mersea Island as it’s up the road from them lol
Take a cattle prod with you , in case the bleep approaches you 😎😎😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So he’s with Alice again today and he’s still ‘singing’. They’ve just announced Britains got singing which is full of ex reality contestants, soap stars and presenters but he’s not on that and doesn’t fall into any of the categories on it anyway. The Masked Singer is coming up but that was definitely filmed when he was on tour. Maybe he’s after some sort of show that includes singing and he’s trying to showcase himself 😂 There’s always a motive for everything he does and he’s been ‘singing’ a lot recently. Just waiting for him to add ‘singer’ back onto his insta bio and then we know he’s up to something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.