Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recent outfits! Did she really think that jacket was a vibe? Catherine Tate springs to mind! Those slippers-they should be booked in at a dockers yard! Anyway, it’s wine Wednesday so cheers 🥂
Nothing ever fits her properly, she’s built like a ten year old boy. All those creases as well, ever the professional..

Reactions: 18
Ha ha and she’s turned the likes of already.Sensitive little pricks that lot🤣🤣Buying followers really helping then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Both ain’t getting likes and comments nobody’s intrested
evrythibg he does is for his kids duck off jake !!

got paid from the fight yet ain’t even seen you take them kids out since !!! Your weekends are just freebies and staying indoors ….. when do you ever see him take Freddie JD for lots decent clothes . The kid looks a bleeping mess all the time same with Leo scruffs

Disney land was free all the holidays free !!!! He angers me the delusional prick .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's all very well getting free dinners, beauty products, hotels and holidays but what the duck do they do when they get utility bills? Offer British Gas a case of instant porridge or big jar of gummies? She makes sod all and he has a minor part in TFM, they have duck all income. I'd love to know how much debt they're in, must be astronomical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's all very well getting free dinners, beauty products, hotels and holidays but what the duck do they do when they get utility bills? Offer British Gas a case of instant porridge or big jar of gummies? She makes sod all and he has a minor part in TFM, they have duck all income. I'd love to know how much debt they're in, must be astronomical.
I’d love to know if he does these two second jobs for FREE because ain’t no way they pay much for two seconds on Lorraine and he gets a hotel plus has to pay polly for getting him the two seconds 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think the Lorraine show uses him when nobody else is available (I agree he probably just does it for expenses, no actual fee). He bangs on about IACGMOOH but he wasn't first choice for that, he was a last minute replacement.

I just tried googling to find out how much he got paid, couldn't find anything but this popped up. It's funny AF -

According to The Mirror, Jake will be raking in a six-figure salary next year, thanks to modelling, music releases and personal appearances, all of which are being put in place by his management.

There are offers already being discussed for modelling and other projects and he finally has the money from his appearance on the show to go into the studio and make the music he wants.

2015 is going to be a huge year for Jake, this is just the beginning.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Eoin McLove vibes from Father Ted. 😂

I’m proud to be frm Mayo ❤💚😂
---
I think the Lorraine show uses him when nobody else is available (I agree he probably just does it for expenses, no actual fee). He bangs on about IACGMOOH but he wasn't first choice for that, he was a last minute replacement.

I just tried googling to find out how much he got paid, couldn't find anything but this popped up. It's funny AF -

According to The Mirror, Jake will be raking in a six-figure salary next year, thanks to modelling, music releases and personal appearances, all of which are being put in place by his management.

There are offers already being discussed for modelling and other projects and he finally has the money from his appearance on the show to go into the studio and make the music he wants.

2015 is going to be a huge year for Jake, this is just the beginning.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That article aged well, didn’t it 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm amazed gut bucket didn't think it was an all you can eat buffet and tried to eat the animals 😁😋😁
Just when I think no other names can be thought up then another one does. Gut Bucket made me laugh out loud and I’m sniggering as I type this! And eating the animals has finished me off 💀 ⚰ 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't this twit ever go to school? I'm cringing trying to read this. Such a bad level of basic literacy. 😬
---
Sharing another review again and starting it with HIS name. This bleep gets worse by the day. 🙄

I really don't understand these women who pay to watch this show. Hardly a line-up of hunks is it? 🤢

407939278_230947546704901_378346246870749314_n.jpg
407745904_1738481909963735_3617125577156487977_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Didn't this twit ever go to school? I'm cringing trying to read this. Such a bad level of basic literacy. 😬
---
Sharing another review again and starting it with HIS name. This bleep gets worse by the day. 🙄

I really don't understand these women who pay to watch this show. Hardly a line-up of hunks is it? 🤢

View attachment 2614982View attachment 2614983
He’s obviously not had many good reviews though. If he had, he’d have been sharing them all this time. Me Me Me 🤮 I think he’s touting for ‘work’ again. He starts doing this when he’s trying to appear popular. Just seen CBB is in March so unless he can get out of the tour, he won’t be gracing us with his presence on that next year 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
He’s is beyond cringe lately.Always blowing smoke up his own arse with his overinflated ego.Whatever job he got the other day I’m sure it’s some small uninteresting gig.How are we going to cope with five weeks of his manic boring tit every day.They must be in debt up to their eyeballs as she has a serious problem with spending.Lapland coming up next week probably and like his lies surrounding his donation to sarcoma I hope it backfires on them.This culture of gifting to arseholes needs to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How old is he? This is the sort of thing a young teenager would write not a middle aged man 🤮 She’s only replied because she needs the comments 😂 Turned the likes off and 15 comments in total on that post. 1 from him and 2 replies from her 🤭 Strange how for somebody who gets such little interaction on her grid, that her ‘follower’ count is still rising 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
As a grown arse man the comment the coat is peng🤣What a sad life they both have.How the hell are they going to beg threw life for 25+ years.Doubt he has a pension pot and he’s done nothing much all year.Manifesting they both divorce and she buggers of to Cornwall👍America in February is she going to pretend she was paid to promote again🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank god I’m a celeb is finishing on Sunday so he can stop rinse and repeating these interviews 😴 I bet he’s desperately trying to get on Lorraine on Monday morning to talk about the end of the series. He is a tad obsessed with Sam Thompson though. Good job because I think he’s going to be seeing a lot more of him on his TV screen once this is over 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Don't believe that snake story, utter bullshit, he will literally say or do anything for attention.He hasn't got a single redeeming quality about him, HOW THE duck DOES SOPHIE LIVE IN THAT HOUSE WITH HIM AND WHAT DRUGS MUST SHE HAVE TAKEN TO LET HIM IMPREGNATE HER 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Don't believe that snake story, utter bullshit, he will literally say or do anything for attention.He hasn't got a single redeeming quality about him, HOW THE duck DOES SOPHIE LIVE IN THAT HOUSE WITH HIM AND WHAT DRUGS MUST SHE HAVE TAKEN TO LET HIM IMPREGNATE HER 🤮🤮🤮🤮
All bullshit. Just like the rat story in Portugal. Flapz must honestly be off her head on drugs and drink all the time to get within an inch of him. I would rather die! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also comparing himself to Sam Thompson 😂 and saying about having FOMO and wanting to go back in. He’s blatantly putting himself forward if they do another ‘legends’ show, even though he said it was pointless at the time. For somebody who refers to himself as an actor/presenter, why has he got such an obsession with being on reality TV shows?

• Haha
  • Heart
I remember he starting dressing like Sam with the baggy joggers and crocs😳He certainly hates others have done well and he’s a bleeping Dino at Butlins.You can see his ugly soul and clearly gets that from his witch of a mother.Flaps just a lazy witch who wants to pretend she has a celebrity lifestyle.She ordinarily beige and he’s the biggest creep going.The way he looks into the camera when filming Leo turns my stomach.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.