Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear god the filters and the pouting 🤢🤢Was home last year dick head and posting how he’s missing the dead yet again.Him and his mother are both liars and sad shallow arseholes.
IMG_8994.jpeg
IMG_8995.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s got a secret gifted holiday no doubt to rest his wary bones for doing all this work! What happens after TFM! The taxman will come down on him and he’ll be begging for strictly starting in June 2024
That pout 🤢 what does he think he looks like? What goes through his head?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Those rgs weren't scrambled they were curdled,
May be the hotel gives him breakfast on his room to stop h9m from going to the dining room and Interacting with paying guests...
Imagine they gift him a free room for a bit of advertising he doesn't mark it as ad or gifted walks round in the frost half dressed they check on his page start to realise the volume of bots and low likes on posts,type his name into Google,find us here and they are wondering what they've done
So damage limitation keep him in his room

Also why do men think we want to see the armpit?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
His career is like his dad and brother....
Dead in the ground.....

I'm going straight to hell for that one.👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👿👿👿👿👿
---
T
That pout 🤢 what does he think he looks like? What goes through his head?
That's his waynetta slob cadburys flake"I'm sexy" pose .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A huge congratulations to our @bluecups for our brilliant thread title! 😘

Well, what can I say. The grifting is getting out-of-control and is seriously angering the Fakeys now.

We had Flapz talking about her stress alopecia and after numerous skin treatments, still has a pizza face! We also saw what could only be described as the saddest video ever showing the pair of them a few years ago. The ageing process has not been very kind to say the least. Both look completely dead behind the eyes and Flapz's soul has been completely sucked out of her by her dementor 'husband'. They truly are wearing the faces that they both deserve!

Fakey couldn't make the Shining Star Awards at No. 10 but Polly went instead. He made a video for Sarcoma which Polly shared which was a damn cheek as they never received a penny from his fight purse.

He appeared on Lorraine a couple of times talking about IACGMOH. Hopefully, this will be the last year they need the prick.

Flapz started acting all charitable by announcing she would be making donations to a Colchester Food Bank but asking children's brands to DIRECTLY contact her! 🤬 As we all know, these two parasites haven't got a charitable bone in their bodies. 🤬

Zelda made racist comments about the black family on Corrie and that they don't bring anything to the show and they're only there for diversity reasons! 🤬

Flapz managed to grift Lapland UK tickets and it looks like a free Christmas tree will be winging it's way to their Colchester shithole house.

Fakey made a round trip of 240 odd miles from Cardiff to Chadwell Heath to get his ugly mug on TV again to play charity football. Pure desperation. 💯

A fuller recap can be found in Wiki5/6.

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

Previous thread:-

---
Does he pay people to do this? 😂😂

View attachment 2603612
Well done Bluecups on the brilliant thread title and to our Queen Crazy as always for the excellent recap and the all the time and effort put into the wiki xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He needs a break? Does he forget he shares everything he does (barring playing RaRa 😉) and we all know before the tour you could count the days he’d ’worked’ this year on two hands. He can’t even be honest about how long he’s off for. It’s 5 and a half weeks not four. Let’s see if he actually spends some of his winnings on her and the family for Xmas. I doubt it. In his much needed break 🙄 I’m calling a adult only trip, which she would have grifted 🤢, him begging for TV work and doing loads of quotes saying how grateful, blessed he is and how 2024 is going to be his year. Oh and of course dad/brother will be used as usual. No way will Xmas pass without that happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
"Do you remember Netto, that shopping shop?" 🙄

---
Panto Friends!!!!

404600185_375322038497354_1850106701213960296_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
The more I think about this bleep and that MMA fight the more I get wound up, he should of been disqualified 💯 they trained for all that time for him to just aggressively punch someone in the face it was meant to be show casing mixed martial arts and he was so bleeping desperate to ‘win’ he showed his true colours 😡 wish someone would take this bleep out like seriously either run the bleep over or just rip that syrup off his head like that lad did in catfish. He is a vile and the grifting is disgusting I haven’t heard back from Lapland Uk yet which doesn’t surprise me but I will keep messaging everyone who gives anything to these freeloading in the closet pizza faced thick as duck cunts

p.s I woke up and chose violence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Was hoping she had woken up and decided to stay offline 😳But no we are going to be blessed with some art work🤣🤣And why is that poor boy not sat eating at the table😳The laziness is of the scale with her as a parent.The free Christmas tree is up just waiting for dick head to arrive for the big reveal😳😳
IMG_8997.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Please please everyone stop panicking. The Jaundice one has not ruined her lawn, she raised mower's blade by 3 notches & got the leaves up a treat. She's also going to have a WEE before she starts her nails. Panic over. And looks as if she has a message for diverse families...
Screenshot_20231202-092002_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Was hoping she had woken up and decided to stay offline 😳But no we are going to be blessed with some art work🤣🤣And why is that poor boy not sat eating at the table😳The laziness is of the scale with her as a parent.The free Christmas tree is up just waiting for dick head to arrive for the big reveal😳😳View attachment 2605286
Why does she think anyone gives a duck about her artwork or tree 🙄 especially the fact the tree is a freebie 😡 surprised she’s not put a countdown clock for the big reveal later. She really is as insufferable as he is now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Was hoping she had woken up and decided to stay offline 😳But no we are going to be blessed with some art work🤣🤣And why is that poor boy not sat eating at the table😳The laziness is of the scale with her as a parent.The free Christmas tree is up just waiting for dick head to arrive for the big reveal😳😳View attachment 2605286
Sit that brat up at the table ffs. You can imagine the mess it will make. 🤢 Who gives a shiny shite about her 'art work' and I bet that grifted tree looks shite as well. I hope it falls down on them.

• Heart
All that kid does is eat and watch tv 🤦‍♀️

Art I done???? Is English her second language???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.