Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we can see exactly where the money Flappy is saving on not having to buy her own Xmas tree is going ๐Ÿ™„ Yesterday she did a story about a spot break out and a repeated story for the fit scale and that somehow made 1,000 new people want to follow her ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
She obviously thinks her insta work is drying up because she hasnโ€™t got enough โ€˜followersโ€™, when it is just sheโ€™s tit at influencing ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Has she forgotten the minute Fakey bought his way to the million, his insta โ€˜workโ€™ became practically non existent, so why she thinks it will be different for her, duck only knows

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think we can see exactly where the money Flappy is saving on not having to buy her own Xmas tree is going ๐Ÿ™„ Yesterday she did a story about a spot break out and a repeated story for the fit scale and that somehow made 1,000 new people want to follow her ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
She obviously thinks her insta work is drying up because she hasnโ€™t got enough โ€˜followersโ€™, when it is just sheโ€™s tit at influencing ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Has she forgotten the minute Fakey bought his way to the million, his insta โ€˜workโ€™ became practically non existent, so why she thinks it will be different for her, duck only knows
Another 1,000 bought bots - pathetic .....
I think they believe all their own deludedness & bullshit ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€

click-farm-lady-1.jpg

---
" All I want for Christmas....

Is my two front twinks "

Screenshot_20221211-163201_Gallery.jpg
C8EB7A1C-C321-44EB-A89C-A7AFE0241E86.jpeg.jpg
321052326_1218291532371701_5520470862327167040_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wiki Ref: 28/11/23

Tagging in Marks & Spencer whilst he says he "can't wait to eat all this tit". We bet M&S are tripping over themselves to ask you to do an ad for them. head.

We'll wait to see you cooking with Leo and Freddie. ๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
๐Ÿ”He talks like a child ๐Ÿ™„ when he talks about that spot, ๐Ÿ™„ thinks his facial expressions are funny, NO your not funny but your make believe hair is......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wiki Ref: 29/11/23

Absolutely ZERO respect for PAYING guests who DON'T want to see you with your top off. ๐Ÿคข

"People are probably watching me from their bedroom. I'm not bothered. Who cares?" Freeloading parasite. ๐Ÿคฌ

• Sick
  • Angry
Why is he yet again blowing smoke up his arse with this look how great I am post๐ŸคขWeโ€™ve had a random woman in the gym and a pathetic barber who thinks heโ€™s a legend๐ŸคขNow yet again this daft bleep thanking him for what!!Support yeah right from the prick who kept all his fight winnings.
IMG_8993.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wiki Ref: 30/11/23

What a bunch of desperadoes! ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Haha
Why is he yet again blowing smoke up his arse with this look how great I am post๐ŸคขWeโ€™ve had a random woman in the gym and a pathetic barber who thinks heโ€™s a legend๐ŸคขNow yet again this daft bleep thanking him for what!!Support yeah right from the prick who kept all his fight winnings.View attachment 2604291
The self love with him is off the scale ๐Ÿคข Iโ€™m convinced his behaviour on instagram and the โ€˜look at me what a wonderful person I amโ€™ all the time is the main reason he gets overlooked for decent work. That and the fact he canโ€™t stop eyefucking the camera when heโ€™s on tv and is a tit โ€˜presenterโ€™. Who wants to work/employ somebody who is basically only known for failing on reality TV but has an ego bigger than anyone else in the room and is forever blowing smoke up his own arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wiki Ref: 01/12/23

"It's like I'm in Arizona". ๐Ÿคก

You're in Wales you thick bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Some one please tell me why he keeps taking his syrup to the hairdressers, ITโ€™S FAKE IT DOES NOT NEED CUTTING ๐Ÿ˜‚ The barber thinks heโ€™s a legend because he got paid for doing f all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh bless this kind hearted prick๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„ - what the actual duck is wrong with this Moron with his unwavering support.
Sickening. ๐Ÿคข
---
Wiki Ref: 01/12/23

Less GOAT - more SCROTE. ๐Ÿคข

Legend......? duck off. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Heโ€™s got a secret gifted holiday no doubt to rest his wary bones for doing all this work! What happens after TFM! The taxman will come down on him and heโ€™ll be begging for strictly starting in June 2024

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Last year when he was sat on his arse at home it was his first Christmas off in 5 years now heโ€™s repeating the same tit again this year always got to make out he is sooooo hardworking yet he had sod all before TFM and has nothing after so why does he think he is so in need of his long break?

Reactions: 20
J
Heโ€™s got a secret gifted holiday no doubt to rest his wary bones for doing all this work! What happens after TFM! The taxman will come down on him and heโ€™ll be begging for strictly starting in June 2024
Jan 31 fakey and flappy get that self assessment in ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.