Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dancing On Ice starts in January so no doubt he’ll try and wangle some attention airtime out of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Had a break from this nauseating wanker and Handsome Squidward/Crimson Chin.

But just popped back in to say their Christmas tree looks absolutely shite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Beginning of this clip even Gail asking why he's being recorded.
Put the phone away Jake and spend the quality time with your son instead of watching him through a phone screen.
Disgusting behaviour his child hates him
No need to record the poor kid constantly

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Still at home this morning so definitely no Lorraine today. So is Polly in London for him or one of her other star clients 😂

• Haha
Still at home this morning so definitely no Lorraine today. So is Polly in London for him or one of her other star clients 😂
He is her only client 🤣🤣🤣
Wonder if that’s why Sophie stormed off yesterday he mentioned travelling to London instead he’s driving up after Sophie said no

No way would my man come home and leave after half a day

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ha ha he’s not even managed to get his Monday morning two minutes on Lorraine👍

• Haha
Poor Jaknob! Lorraine didn’t mention his name in her pre show intro😂😂. So must be This Morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jeez the pair of them really are unbearable aren't they! Do they ever pay for anything...everything is just begged and grifted for. They should hang their heads in shame. I've been catching up but not really commenting as they are draining and highly bleeping irritating. The tree looks like a pound land fairy spewed all over it! I mean could it actually look any shitter. The card from his cast mate with the £10 donation to sarcoma is genius. What a great way to get a sly dig in. They obviously can't stand the little prick as much as us 👏🤭🤣..secret Santa we applaud you. He's that dumb and self obsessed he can't see it himself and shared it because his whole life revolves around social media. His own son is even beginning to wonder why his dad can't do anything with him without filming him and uploading it all to social media..very sad really that he can't just live in the moment, his need for validation and dwindling likes from strangers is more important to him than spending quality time with his family and son and she is just as bad. Just think how little he is actually interacted with when not being filmed., just plonked in front of the TV with a never ending supply of food to keep him quiet. It's pretty obvious with how he is still so delayed. Disgusting behaviour and they should both hang their heads in shame! Right rant over..what a pair of selfish grabby cunts. As you were people 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
He probably had a falling out with flaps over showing the tit tree before he got home.Everything about these two is fake and planned ahead of time.He must have posted about twenty times yesterday showing everyone how delayed poor Leo is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hahaha, not even a two minute slot on Lorraine this morning 'presenting'. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
are we thinking a crappy loose women comp for him today. Honestly these shows that he does are tit. Hardly anyone watches and those who do are not the younger generation who he really wants the attention from. He isn't mainstream, he isn't z list, he's thinking if he keeps doing these little segments and holding cards pretending that he's presenting, he will be the next rylan cos thats how hr started, same with josie. Even if that does happen, which it won't. He still wouldn't really be that famous. Like h wants to be. They are crappy morning shows, they arent fashionable, he is just so behind with the times, he is never gonna be relevant. The amount of so called mates and cat mates will all be taking the piss out of him. The desperation is real, two mins a week on itv and he thinks he's on his way to superstardom and thinks hes above eveyone else, he's a bleeping parasite

• Heart
Reactions: 20
are we thinking a crappy loose women comp for him today. Honestly these shows that he does are tit. Hardly anyone watches and those who do are not the younger generation who he really wants the attention from. He isn't mainstream, he isn't z list, he's thinking if he keeps doing these little segments and holding cards pretending that he's presenting, he will be the next rylan cos thats how hr started, same with josie. Even if that does happen, which it won't. He still wouldn't really be that famous. Like h wants to be. They are crappy morning shows, they arent fashionable, he is just so behind with the times, he is never gonna be relevant. The amount of so called mates and cat mates will all be taking the piss out of him. The desperation is real, two mins a week on itv and he thinks he's on his way to superstardom and thinks hes above eveyone else, he's a bleeping parasite
Has anybody said he’s on TV I don’t look at his stories but maybe she is just in London anyway I’m sure she had a flat in London and comes and goes

Reactions: 15
Has anybody said he’s on TV I don’t look at his stories but maybe she is just in London anyway I’m sure she had a flat in London and comes and goes
I dnt go on his insta so not sure tbh. Just going from what was mention d last night. Sure @CrazyBaldhead said he wasn't on his favourite Lorraine this morning

Reactions: 13
I think we all assumed he was going to be on TV today cos he was very smug yesterday (like the Sunday before). The fact he posted manically yesterday but then stopped late afternoon, I assumed he’d gone to a hotel again. Maybe as you say Polly is in London for something/someone else. Maybe he’s auditioning to present DOI 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.