Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girls🕺🏻 “Oh no he didn’t!”😳 “Oh yes he did!”🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a link to a sister company of his agency on his Instagram - they focus on sports. I think you’re right when you say he wants to copy MW. He must be panicking by now; is there a ‘celebrity’ show he HASN’T appeared on yet? The pond is rapidly turning into a puddle.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There’s a link to a sister company of his agency on his Instagram - they focus on sports. I think you’re right when you say he wants to copy MW. He must be panicking by now; is there a ‘celebrity’ show he HASN’T appeared on yet? The pond is rapidly turning into a puddle.
Strictly but he’s not a big enough name
Masked singer

Are the only two I can think of or trying to get himself on Towie but I think he’d think he’s above that

Reactions: 7
Masked singer

Are the only two I can think of or trying to get himself on Towie but I think he’d think he’s above that
He would never be able to do the Masked Singer, i don't know how long they spend filming but it must be a few days at least, he wouldn't be able to last not filming absolutely everything! (And also no one would recognise him when he took the mask off).

What would his clues be? A father's for justice sign to represent him being a single dad, a filthy unmade bed, and a jar of honey for his beloved IG filter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Masked singer

He liked a tweet calling the BBC corrupt the other day so that doesn’t bode well for Strictly 😂 saying that he’s not well known enough for that or MS however much he keeps begging. Maybe some dross like celebs on the farm next. Yes I agree he would definitely think himself above TOWIE

• Haha
Lol, he's been beaten in the FFM top 100 by Ollie Murrs, Aston Merrygold and Mark Wright.. Number 63 😂 He is going to be gnashing those turkey teef!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Influencer code for "it pays nothing to be a good person" and "always be kind" translates as "always agree with me" and "feed my ego by telling me how amazing I am otherwise I will cry troll". They're all as bad as each other. He sits there telling us to always be kind whilst he posts screenshots of people disagreeing with him, abuses people on twitter by sharing their comments and openly bullies his stepson and mother for all to see. But yeah, be always be kind and a good person guys!

Reactions: 18
He would never be able to do the Masked Singer, i don't know how long they spend filming but it must be a few days at least, he wouldn't be able to last not filming absolutely everything! (And also no one would recognise him when he took the mask off).

What would his clues be? A father's for justice sign to represent him being a single dad, a filthy unmade bed, and a jar of honey for his beloved IG filter?
he could never do masked singer . They had Neyo last time I mean he’s a huge star everyone knows him .

nobody knows Jake . Half his followers are bots or stay at home mums who remember him from being a X factor reject 😂😂

what would the clues be . He appeared briefly in holyoaks . Didn’t win the X factor and now does panto 😂😂🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
he could never do masked singer . They had Neyo last time I mean he’s a huge star everyone knows him .

nobody knows Jake . Half his followers are bots or stay at home mums who remember him from being a X factor reject 😂😂

what would the clues be . He appeared briefly in holyoaks . Didn’t win the X factor and now does panto 😂😂🙄🙄
I'm going to Hell for this one, but here goes ..
They could put a model of ET in front, and they'd all go, he's the one with the ugly kid ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
lol he’s messaging himself again I see !! If they were real and that’s a big IF then that would mean he would have to purposely root through his requests on insta because all the messages he’s posted you can see the person doesn’t even follower him.
you Can always tell from the exclamation marks (used incorrectly ) and the terrible spelling as the nasty bleep is illiterate.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
lol he’s messaging himself again I see !! If they were real and that’s a big IF then that would mean he would have to purposely root through his requests on insta because all the messages he’s posted you can see the person doesn’t even follower him.
you Can always tell from the exclamation marks (used incorrectly ) and the terrible spelling as the nasty bleep is illiterate.
A bit of alright 😂😂😂He actually thinks he is too 😂🤣🤣😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That jake quickenden is a bit of alright ‘and looks like he’s got a wicked sense of humour

gives it away instantly

who sees someone and says ‘they look like they’ve got a wicked sense of humour’ when they’ve not even met them. Except jake himself

Reactions: 15
Surely if they thought he was That good they would have followed him too. Its all a bit obvious isn't it lol

That jake quickenden is a bit of alright ‘and looks like he’s got a wicked sense of humour

gives it away instantly

who sees someone and says ‘they look like they’ve got a wicked sense of humour’ when they’ve not even met them. Except jake himself
Lol exactly!! Especially an 80yrs old. A “normal” person may reflect on having to send themselves messages for an ego boost but not our Jake ….
Haven’t seen rose or baaaaarbra since those embarrassing poll results lol think it was like 49 for 51 against last time I saw it. It must of been a shock to the system because he genuinely believes he’s funny. The thing is that when we were all in lockdown we watched any old tit ….

• Haha
I’ve been off his insta recently… by what I’m reading is it right. Sophie, Freddy and Leo had to travel to HIM for Christmas??? That’s a joke right

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.