Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girls🕺🏻 “Oh no he didn’t!”😳 “Oh yes he did!”🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen a kid look so disinterested in one of their parents as much as Leo does with Jake. He doesn’t laugh or smile or giggle when Jake’s talking to him, he literally looks at him like he doesn’t even know who he is.

Reactions: 14
It’s the weird nuzzle he does with Leo’s face that sends me. He clearly hates it. Imagine having a prickly pube beard scratching your soft skin like that

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I have insomnia and have been up for a few hours. I ended up browsing online and came across this: https://www.kimgloverentertainment.com/jake-quickenden/

It’s the bio from his old (recent) agent. It’s so badly written! I am convinced Jake has written a lot of it himself.
Multi talented? Hilarious!! Multi talentless!! Just a chancer, a "will do anything" type of guy! tit at acting, Hollyoaks gave him a chance, he was tit so it went nowhere and all the other jobs basically anyone could do. He's a nobody who thinks he's a somebody. Deluded over bearing immature fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A bio is supposed to be about three paragraphs long.. that was almost as long as War and Peace

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have insomnia and have been up for a few hours. I ended up browsing online and came across this: https://www.kimgloverentertainment.com/jake-quickenden/

It’s the bio from his old (recent) agent. It’s so badly written! I am convinced Jake has written a lot of it himself.
Wow, couldn't be arsed reading all that but what I skim read was ridiculous and very poorly written as you say. It needs to be revised to very short bullet points but his out of control ego won't allow that.

He's just so unlikeable. I'm convinced that Sophie has finally launched Bambi and Bear because she's got a fairly decent following now and is readying herself to bin him off and go it alone.

Reactions: 14
If you look on Sophie's page, Jake likes nearly all of her AD grid posts. Almost all of them. But he doesn't like any of her personal ones. Funny that.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
If you look on Sophie's page, Jake likes nearly all of her AD grid posts. Almost all of them. But he doesn't like any of her personal ones. Funny that.
I noticed that too that he only seems to comment on and like her ad posts. He’s obviously trying to get her engagement rate up on ads so she gets more work 🙄 He still only signs in on baby, bambi, home, podcast to comment on his own posts though. Maybe she’s told him not to do it on hers as she knows how sad and pathetic it looks.

Reactions: 8
Wow, couldn't be arsed reading all that but what I skim read was ridiculous and very poorly written as you say. It needs to be revised to very short bullet points but his out of control ego won't allow that.

He's just so unlikeable. I'm convinced that Sophie has finally launched Bambi and Bear because she's got a fairly decent following now and is readying herself to bin him off and go it alone.
bleeping hell, all its short if is putting every tit he's ever had in. Dipstick wrote that himself, no decent agent would do it, your CV needs to be sharp and to the point....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

I read ALL of that awful, awful bio. WTF was I reading!! Basically he’s had jobs doing acting, presenting etc and I didn’t even know he didn’t make it through to the live shows on X factor. He needs to give up what he’s attempting (very loosely) to do and just get a job in Asda 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s with all the weird gym session videos, then following it up today to say ‘only do it if you feel ok, everything in moderation‘ etc?

could it be:
a) he wants to work with a magazine or website for a fitness feature
b) his next ‘Jack of all trades’ move is a fitness platform such as his own YouTube channel for fitness
c) he is Pitching himself to TV shows that need some level of Fitness (eg strictly)
d) any of the above - he is desperate!

He has also blatantly changed agents to the one other influencers are linked to, so he pick up some of their followers.

Reactions: 10
I read ALL of that awful, awful bio. WTF was I reading!! Basically he’s had jobs doing acting, presenting etc and I didn’t even know he didn’t make it through to the live shows on X factor. He needs to give up what he’s attempting (very loosely) to do and just get a job in Asda 😂
At least we now know that if he ever writes a book, we don't need to read it as he's written his full life story there 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s with all the weird gym session videos, then following it up today to say ‘only do it if you feel ok, everything in moderation‘ etc?

could it be:
a) he wants to work with a magazine or website for a fitness feature
b) his next ‘Jack of all trades’ move is a fitness platform such as his own YouTube channel for fitness
c) he is Pitching himself to TV shows that need some level of Fitness (eg strictly)
d) any of the above - he is desperate!

He has also blatantly changed agents to the one other influencers are linked to, so he pick up some of their followers.
Funny thing is his new agents done a merry Xmas post and included all their clients but one and guess who they missed out 😂 sad prick actually commented asking where he was and then when a couple of his minions commented the same thing, he actually liked their comments 🤦🏻‍♀️ Off limits entertainment is hardly an esteemed agency. Christ it’s run by little Chris from towie fame 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Theres something off with his little one, I'm glad others can see it because I thought it was maybe me being tight 🤣

Reactions: 11
Funny thing is his new agents done a merry Xmas post and included all their clients but one and guess who they missed out 😂 sad prick actually commented asking where he was and then when a couple of his minions commented the same thing, he actually liked their comments 🤦🏻‍♀️ Off limits entertainment is hardly an esteemed agency. Christ it’s run by little Chris from towie fame 😂
Maybe they forgot to tell him he has been dropped haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's trying to copy Mark Wright, hasn't he got a health and diet thing coming out soon. bleeping donkey teeth hadn't had an original idea since he stopped pissing in his nappy..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.