Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girls🕺🏻 “Oh no he didn’t!”😳 “Oh yes he did!”🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Be kind 🥺 (to me) always”

“It costs nothing to be nice (to me but I would prefer it if you paid me)”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s such a beg writing messages to himself
this prick seriously has issues he’s obsessed with being liked when in reality no bleep likes him 😂😂
obsessed with how many followers he gets and even going as far as to keep buying them
if you think that’s sad he’s now writing essays to himself pretended it’s from fans 😂😂

he needs to check into a mental hospital he’s clearly got some screws loose

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And it’s so obvious it’s him because I’ve been so many panto with my children and even with X factor rejects and honestly funny but I’ve never felt the need to personally message someone in particular over It 🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
He's a very strange little man isn't he. Still can't bring myself to unfollow because it's compulsive viewing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Going on about a day off now. Didn’t he have a day off two days ago for Christmas?
Having a day off doesn’t work the same when you only work for 6 weeks a year Jake unfortunately

Reactions: 17
He's a very strange little man isn't he. Still can't bring myself to unfollow because it's compulsive viewing 😂
You don’t have to follow to watch. No way could I follow him and be a number that helps him to get to 1 million 😂

Going on about a day off now. Didn’t he have a day off two days ago for Christmas?
Having a day off doesn’t work the same when you only work for 6 weeks a year Jake unfortunately
I bet Sophie would love a day off. Honestly he’s got no social awareness bleating on about how tired he is working 4 hours a day, when you’ve got people doing 12 hours+ shifts every day in jobs a bit more important and more meaningful than being a dick on a stage 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm still blocked so watching on one of the anonymous viewing sites. Can't do with listening to him though. Watching is enough. What did he say when asked if he'd had vacs/booster?

Reactions: 4
Lol at the question asking where he gets his stamina... And the response that life's too short to stop... From the man who spends 90% of his life laying around in bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol at the question asking where he gets his stamina... And the response that life's too short to stop... From the man who spends 90% of his life laying around in bed!
I think he sends in those questions to himself as most of them have been mentioned on here.
'Have you had the jab' - he didn't answer. I don't care who has had it or hasn't but answer truthfully and speak up for what you believe.

Reactions: 13
Why is his kid always snotty??? Bloody clean the poor kid! It’s disgusting, he’s eating and snotty!

Reactions: 13
Good morning guys😊 Hope everyone had a great Christmas❤ I took a few days off from watching mr cuntenden & it was wonderful😂 Came back today & he’s doing a q&a🙄 No Panto next year because he’s looking forward to going away at Christmas with Sophie & Leo😳 No Fred? I don’t care what anyone says, even if Fred is spending next Christmas with his dad, Sophie should not be making plans to go away on another holiday with her other child☹ Maybe it’s just me, but as a mother I would want both my children to be included & have the same experiences🤷🏼‍♀️I totally get that Freddie will do things that Leo won’t with his own dad but they are a family unit so should be doing things together, not just having fun as a family of 3🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.