Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girlsšŸ•ŗšŸ» ā€œOh no he didnā€™t!ā€šŸ˜³ ā€œOh yes he did!ā€šŸ¤¢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bit random and not been on this thread before because I had no clue who he was! But he was on my flight to New York the other day ( definitely economy because I could never afford first ) and it was only when I asked the air hostess why they had all extra food and stuff on his table that they said who he was. He kept laying on the floor in economy and one of the air hostess ladies told him to get up ! He also kept moving seats and everyone was rolling their eyes at him because he couldnā€™t sit still! He never even sat with his girlfriend and they barely spoke all flight from what I could see. I was sat 2 rows behind them with my mum and sister and literally nobody made anything of him. If it wasnā€™t for him having extra stuff on his table and it looking obvious he seemed to be getting a bit of special treatment then nobody would even notice him because he was no different to the rest of us sat in there. I think he was annoying the air hostesses by always asking for stuff too. He was very desperate for attention but literally nobody made anything of him . And the flight was half empty so they definitely could have sat up front but obviously couldnā€™t afford to lol. He was playing stuff loud on his phone during the safety demonstration and just acting generally quite entitled and annoying
Wow! Sorry to had to endure that.

He clearly needs medication for the ADHD he claims to have.

Yeah thatā€™s literally what she said sheā€™s not having him claim he taught Leo to walk when she does lol
And then she said: "He won't like this video but I don't care."

So she's a selfish, narcissistic hole. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it? Jake learnt from the master!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Anyone else find it odd that he never mentioned this NY trip was for her birthday? In fact he framed it like he was taking her for a break (because she works soooo hard ) also him being a diva doesnt At all shock me I told yā€™all bout those guys who did some work on his house who were Told not to ask for drinks and couldnā€™t use the loo then also had to repeatedly chase after their money because turkey teeth was expecting it all for free in return for a shout out on his insta with barely 800k followers (yes thatā€™s a lot but not really for an ā€œinfluencerā€
I'm sure Sophie said they went halves on the trip

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Whilst I was in an induced coma in June my daughter learnt to walk! I missed it all but my family got it all on video. They didnā€™t post it on socials though šŸ˜‚ HOWEVER Iā€™m glad theyā€™ve missed him walking, selfish twats going to NYC

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow nanny stories saying Jake told her not to record or post Leo walking but sheā€™ll do it anyway as she donā€™t care lol
Yeah cos the attention seeker wants to do a big reveal and be like over the top screaming cos finally the kid has taken a few steps. Can't stand Nanny QVC but there's no denying the kid has come on leaps and bounds in just the few days she's had him, amazing what a bit of interaction can do. Soph should try it.

So bit random and not been on this thread before because I had no clue who he was! But he was on my flight to New York the other day ( definitely economy because I could never afford first ) and it was only when I asked the air hostess why they had all extra food and stuff on his table that they said who he was. He kept laying on the floor in economy and one of the air hostess ladies told him to get up ! He also kept moving seats and everyone was rolling their eyes at him because he couldnā€™t sit still! He never even sat with his girlfriend and they barely spoke all flight from what I could see. I was sat 2 rows behind them with my mum and sister and literally nobody made anything of him. If it wasnā€™t for him having extra stuff on his table and it looking obvious he seemed to be getting a bit of special treatment then nobody would even notice him because he was no different to the rest of us sat in there. I think he was annoying the air hostesses by always asking for stuff too. He was very desperate for attention but literally nobody made anything of him . And the flight was half empty so they definitely could have sat up front but obviously couldnā€™t afford to lol. He was playing stuff loud on his phone during the safety demonstration and just acting generally quite entitled and annoying
I don't know what's worse your bad luck at having to endure the duck wit that is Jake Quickenden or them getting extras just because he's a Z lister! He's a nobody. There's confirmation why soph puts up with his hideous behaviour, she probably feels like a poor man's Kim Kardashian, getting extras ffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Carry on tattlingšŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely despise Jake and Sophie as much as the next person on this thread but canā€™t help thinking how awful his mum is being by getting Leo to walk when they arenā€™t there. Sheā€™s actually revelling in it. I know not all parents witness their childā€™s first steps but she is actually trying to make sure that they donā€™t.
No one forced him to go on holiday, maybe if he hadnā€™t took the piss and goaded her so much about how old she was when she first walked she wouldnā€™t. Heā€™s fair game, just bants isnā€™t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.