Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girlsšŸ•ŗšŸ» ā€œOh no he didnā€™t!ā€šŸ˜³ ā€œOh yes he did!ā€šŸ¤¢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres something off with Leo and he needs to get checked out (heā€™s just nowhere near to where he needs to be for his age and his responses or lack of deffo merit atleast a chat with a professional.
i donā€™t know which would be worse thou!! Jake ignoring thereā€™s an issue as heā€™s got a (no child of mine is less then perfect in every way )attitude OR Jake admitting there are issues and then pitching himself a new show about the importance of making sure your kids have the support they need and subsequently positioning himself as the very face and Teeth of course as the poster boy for it all šŸ¤®
Jesus, imagine the Easter Island head as the face of learning disabilities...... he'd cream his undies at the thought of all that engagement. And he'd ask his beloved Chris Hughes to help him out, never mind his missus, Soapy....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LOL we all know exactly why heā€™s used THIS particular pictureā€¦ #roadto1million
Didnā€™t he post this photo a few days ago? I canā€™t find it on his feed, did he delete it cos it didnā€™t get enough likes. Sorry but it is not a nice photo.

Reactions: 13
Theres something off with Leo and he needs to get checked out (heā€™s just nowhere near to where he needs to be for his age and his responses or lack of deffo merit atleast a chat with a professional.
i donā€™t know which would be worse thou!! Jake ignoring thereā€™s an issue as heā€™s got a (no child of mine is less then perfect in every way )attitude OR Jake admitting there are issues and then pitching himself a new show about the importance of making sure your kids have the support they need and subsequently positioning himself as the very face and Teeth of course as the poster boy for it all šŸ¤®
The same conversations have been ongoing on the Mrs Hinch thread about her little boy and something ā€œoffā€ with him. After 12 months of speculations, MH is slowly opening up and seems there are issues with her son šŸ˜„
Unfortunately for Jake, I think she will have this market cornered when she decides to flog her son.
All influencers are the same. They spot a gap in the market and they are all over it, rather than taking their children off the gram and give them privacy

Reactions: 14
Jake is such a bully!! Bet the step dad wishes he could punch Jake in the face!
Also what a weird thing to say to Sophie during his toast! Youā€™d think he would be saying something along the lines of next Christmas theyā€™ll be a married couple. If she had any sense, she would ditch him and run!!!
What did he say to her?

Reactions: 3
LOL we all know exactly why heā€™s used THIS particular pictureā€¦ #roadto1million
That is the ugliest picture Iā€™ve ever seen in my life. Seriously who hasnā€™t got an ugly baby pic? Iā€™d never open my child up to that kind of public judgement. Jake you are a massive wanker to keep doing that. Youā€™re GAGGING to be trolled so you can play the bleeping martyr. If only you were convincing enoughā€¦ but acting isnā€™t your strong point

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That is the ugliest picture Iā€™ve ever seen in my life. Seriously who hasnā€™t got an ugly baby pic? Iā€™d never open my child up to that kind of public judgement. Jake you are a massive wanker to keep doing that. Youā€™re GAGGING to be trolled so you can play the bleeping martyr. If only you were convincing enoughā€¦ but acting isnā€™t your strong point
This really made me chuckle šŸ˜† I do like
It when people say things weā€™re all thinking. I have so many ugly pics of my babies, but I donā€™t post them. I came across this thread by accident, donā€™t know who he is just watched his stories šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Why he act like heā€™s a celeb? Who is he? šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Reactions: 14
Well heā€™s back on Twitter today again begging for insta followers (whilst using the photo of Leo that gets all the sympathy šŸ˜”) How sad instead of spending time with his ā€˜preciousā€™ family, heā€™s on social media both main days of Xmas going on about how he is only 20,000 away from 1 million (would have been 28,000 if he hadnā€™t bought 8,000 in the last few days) Heā€™s even asked his followers to retweet it today šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Honestly I donā€™t think I have ever come across a z lister who is so desperate for fame. As for Sophie, she needs to give her head a wobble. She drives all that way with 2 kids by herself for his benefit and the only acknowledgment she got yesterday was him doing a toast saying she was dumped. Heā€™s always been a dick but since he changed management, his attitude is getting worse and worse and honestly I didnā€™t think that was possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Itā€™s the complete disregard for Freddie from Jake that gets me. Sophie should speak up about how he treats them so differently.
I have a child from a previous relationship and if my current partner was favouring his own child. He wouldnā€™t last much longer. Sophie needs to wake up.

Reactions: 22
He said she was dumped or something along them lines
He really does say the most stupidly inappropriate things at the most stupidly inappropriate time!! Christmas day toast and head Quickenden toasts his girlfriend the engagement is off! Wtf? Is that supposed to be funny? He's an absolute twit of a human.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He really does say the most stupidly inappropriate things at the most stupidly inappropriate time!! Christmas day toast and head Quickenden toasts his girlfriend the engagement is off! Wtf? Is that supposed to be funny? He's an absolute twit of a human.
I wouldn't be surprised if he meant it. He'd kill to be a single dad.

Reactions: 11
I wouldn't be surprised if he meant it. He'd kill to be a single dad.
I think heā€™d like the attention of being a single dad but actually doing it šŸ˜‚ when does he ever look after the baby by himself without them just laying in bed? He gets tired prancing about on a stage for a couple of hours a day, imagine him looking after a 10 month old 24/7. That poor child seems underdeveloped already. If twit looked after him as primary carer, Leo would be starting primary school still in nappies šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think heā€™d like the attention of being a single dad but actually doing it šŸ˜‚ when does he ever look after the baby by himself without them just laying in bed? He gets tired prancing about on a stage for a couple of hours a day, imagine him looking after a 10 month old 24/7. That poor child seems underdeveloped already. If twit looked after him as primary carer, Leo would be starting primary school still in nappies šŸ™„
He wouldnā€™t be a single dad there is no way Sophie is going to allow that cretin take away Fredā€™s brother and sell his soul online if they did split up.

Reactions: 6
šŸ˜‚ Sad bleepā€™s writing messages to himself again. Obvious itā€™s him because the double exclamation mark is out again. Very few people use this when writing but Jake does it A LOT. Itā€™s so normal to him he forgets other people donā€™t do this. Dead giveaway. Most of Jakeā€™s ā€œfan mailā€ has the double exclamation mark.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
šŸ˜‚ Sad bleepā€™s writing messages to himself again. Obvious itā€™s him because the double exclamation mark is out again. Very few people use this when writing but Jake does it A LOT. Itā€™s so normal to him he forgets other people donā€™t do this. Dead giveaway. Most of Jakeā€™s ā€œfan mailā€ has the double exclamation mark.
If it's him, which it probably is, he needs to learn how to spell 'definitely'

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.