Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girlsšŸ•ŗšŸ» ā€œOh no he didnā€™t!ā€šŸ˜³ ā€œOh yes he did!ā€šŸ¤¢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas. Letā€™s get leo playing drums at 6am in the shared house. Great idea. Another gushing post that makes him look like a single dad. At least when Sophie dumps him heā€™s not going to have to do much clearing up on his Instagram grid because itā€™s all him and Leo.

Hope the rest of the panto have gone home as Jake and his family seem to have completely taken over that house. If they have all gone home, the question is why didnā€™t jake? Itā€™s a 3 hour drive no massive trek.

Reactions: 13
Engagement low: Trot out the dead dad and brother and because Iā€™m a grinch, Iā€™m gonna say what they darent admitā€¦ Leo isnā€™t normal. Heā€™s a 5 month old baby in terms of development

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His stuff keeps appearing on my socials because my friend keeps liking his stuff. I thought Iā€™d search if he had a Tattle thread and tah dah. Anyone would think heā€™s a single dad they way heā€™s posting today, isnā€™t he supposed to be marrying the babies mum?

Reactions: 12
Poor Leo having his so called father take pictures with the flash on just as heā€™s woken up! Makes me so angry!
No mention of the chef Jake was talking about hiring on Christmas Day to cook dinner for them all, he hinted at it enough times looks like nobody wanted to gift him it. Poor Jake working as well bet heā€™s rushed off his little monster munch feet šŸ˜¢
Soph donā€™t look too impressed with his comment at the dinner table, bet theyā€™ve had an argument and heā€™s posting ā€˜single dadā€™ pics on his Insta to get at her.

Reactions: 21
Heā€™s so rude to Sophie. Nothing wrong with having a laugh with your partner but the way he talks to her doesnā€™t sit right with me - heā€™s constantly belittling her and taking the piss out of her. They donā€™t seem like theyā€™re close or happy at all - she posted a picture of her and the boys, and he of course just posting photos of him and golden child. Wouldnā€™t you want to take a family photo on Christmas Day with all of you?!

Also whatā€™s it to do with him if his mum and stepdad want to watch Emmerdale on Christmas Day? And the fact he canā€™t even toast at the dinnertable without shoving his phone in everyoneā€™s face and filming it. He really is an insufferable twit.

Reactions: 19
Christmas Day. Whilst most people (that are able to) are enjoying private family time, what is twit doing? Apart from sticking his phone in everyone faces the minute heā€™s up, heā€™s also going on Twitter begging people to follow his Instagram. Then he obviously bought some more followers as a gift to himself but will make out heā€™s got them cos of his plea on Twitter. Does he really think that everyone is so stupid that weā€™d believe nearly 3,000 sad people have got nothing better to do on the 25th, than start following his insta. The bloke is the most deluded, delusional, attention seeking, desperate, shallow, narcissistic, vain prick out there šŸ˜”
8D093921-74EB-4144-98FE-305E43AA6556.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Christmas Day. Whilst most people (that are able to) are enjoying private family time, what is twit doing? Apart from sticking his phone in everyone faces the minute heā€™s up, heā€™s also going on Twitter begging people to follow his Instagram. Then he obviously bought some more followers as a gift to himself but will make out heā€™s got them cos of his plea on Twitter. Does he really think that everyone is so stupid that weā€™d believe nearly 3,000 sad people have got nothing better to do on the 25th, than start following his insta. The bloke is the most deluded, delusional, attention seeking, desperate, shallow, narcissistic, vain prick out there šŸ˜”View attachment 943846
Desperate to hit that 1M target. Just before he reaches it, I hope Insta do a massive bot clear out!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Desperate to hit that 1M target. Just before he reaches it, I hope Insta do a massive bot clear out!
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ heā€™s so stupid thatā€™s he utterly convinced once he reaches 1m a whole new ā€˜influencingā€™ career will open up for him šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø yes they obviously get paid more for posts/stories the higher follower count they have but doesnā€™t guarantee them extra work or better brands. Also does he realise heā€™ll have to always buy followers now as bots donā€™t stay around for ever

• Haha
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ heā€™s so stupid thatā€™s he utterly convinced once he reaches 1m a whole new ā€˜influencingā€™ career will open up for him šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø yes they obviously get paid more for posts/stories the higher follower count they have but doesnā€™t guarantee them extra work or better brands. Also does he realise heā€™ll have to always buy followers now as bots donā€™t stay around for ever
I really donā€™t think heā€™ll reach a million. I can foresee a minion interaction going really wrong and him being cancelled real soonā€¦ you see he canā€™t help himself with his nasty responses and alls it will take is him being a bleep to the right person and BAM! Heā€™s cancelled.

Some YouTuber or tik toker needs to get wind of his antics of do one of those ā€œexposing videosā€ then heā€™s fucked because as we all know heā€™s been getting away with things for years.. people have
been cancelled for doing a lot less then turkey teeth. Itā€™s clear by his insta/twitter that generally heā€™s not liked in the public. Hence why heā€™s struggling get to a mill and no major project on tv will touch him.

Iā€™m no fan of his mother but she had upped and disrupted her Xmas so she could be a with him and just wanted to sit and watch tv on Xmas day .
He couldnā€™t stand that he wasnā€™t front row
And centre so he was switching the channel and hitting mute whilst her and her other half were trying watch something which prompted her to call him a PRAT and boy you could tell she meant it. I would of snatched the remote and cracked those turkeys !!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jake is such a bully!! Bet the step dad wishes he could punch Jake in the face!
Also what a weird thing to say to Sophie during his toast! Youā€™d think he would be saying something along the lines of next Christmas theyā€™ll be a married couple. If she had any sense, she would ditch him and run!!!

Reactions: 17
I can honestly say the whole of Christmas I stayed of social media . Why is he filming everything again šŸ¤®
Christmas is about being with family making memories not sticking phones in everyoneā€™s faces

buying followers aswell how sad . Funny thing is he hardly gets any comments or likes on his posts šŸ˜‚
in real life he has no friends nobody can be arsed with him sad little man . God help when he is older than he is now

The problem with Terry Fuckwit here, is that he will never be really famous. He's a has been in reality world. He'll never get a recording contract, a big presenting job on TV, or even a sniff of one. And he won't accept it ...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He keeps posting that photo of Leo when he was a newborn because he KNOWS that he's going to get horrible comments on it and then he can cry troll. That is absolutely bleeping despicable in my eyes. Using an image of his own child because he knows he'll get engagement from the negativity.

Also, Leo is 10 months old and I know all babies develop at different rates but I just think of my own daughter at 10 months old. She wasn't walking but she was crawling everywhere. I had to take all of the photo frames I had in my living room window away because she kept messing with them. She had a small toddler table and she used to swing off it when she was 11 months! Leo reminds me of what she was like at 5/6 months old when she had only just learned to sit up unaided and had not long learned to crawl.
Also, why does Jake sit there feeding him? At 10 months old Leo should be encouraged to try and feed himself surely? I mean I'm not expecting him to be able to cut his own meals but my daughter could spoon porridge into her mouth at Leo's age šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚. Oh and the holding the bottle for Leo of a night whilst eye bleeping himself on camera? At 10 months old Leo should be able to hold the bottle himself with supervision.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm guessing that Sophie spent the whole morning clearing up and getting their stuff together ready for the 3 hour car journey home whilst that buffoon slobbed around in his dressing gown, moaning about being tired and eye bleeping himself....i still don't understand how he couldn't have driven home himself on Xmas eve so that the boys particularly didnt have to have all that disruption, poor Freddie what an utterly tit thing to do to him.if Chris Hughes had invited him for Xmas Dinner in the outer hebrides he'd have bleeping driven all night in the snow to get to him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
ā€˜I would protect Leo through everythingā€™ā€¦except he uses multiple accounts to put him on social media. I work in a school and we tell kids to be very careful about what they put onlone; protect their account; only accept requests from people they know well. BASIC SAFEGUARDING.

This arse outs it all out there for the whole world to see.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
He keeps posting that photo of Leo when he was a newborn because he KNOWS that he's going to get horrible comments on it and then he can cry troll. That is absolutely bleeping despicable in my eyes. Using an image of his own child because he knows he'll get engagement from the negativity.

Also, Leo is 10 months old and I know all babies develop at different rates but I just think of my own daughter at 10 months old. She wasn't walking but she was crawling everywhere. I had to take all of the photo frames I had in my living room window away because she kept messing with them. She had a small toddler table and she used to swing off it when she was 11 months! Leo reminds me of what she was like at 5/6 months old when she had only just learned to sit up unaided and had not long learned to crawl.
Also, why does Jake sit there feeding him? At 10 months old Leo should be encouraged to try and feed himself surely? I mean I'm not expecting him to be able to cut his own meals but my daughter could spoon porridge into her mouth at Leo's age šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚. Oh and the holding the bottle for Leo of a night whilst eye bleeping himself on camera? At 10 months old Leo should be able to hold the bottle himself with supervision.
Theres something off with Leo and he needs to get checked out (heā€™s just nowhere near to where he needs to be for his age and his responses or lack of deffo merit atleast a chat with a professional.
i donā€™t know which would be worse thou!! Jake ignoring thereā€™s an issue as heā€™s got a (no child of mine is less then perfect in every way )attitude OR Jake admitting there are issues and then pitching himself a new show about the importance of making sure your kids have the support they need and subsequently positioning himself as the very face and Teeth of course as the poster boy for it all šŸ¤®

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.