Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girls🕺🏻 “Oh no he didn’t!”😳 “Oh yes he did!”🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See he's doing another £500 giveaway, but you have to follow him and Sophie as well as bambi and bear. But he doesn't buy his followers 🤔 prick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
See he's doing another £500 giveaway, but you have to follow him and Sophie as well as bambi and bear. But he doesn't buy his followers 🤔 prick.
73ADE75D-9692-43DD-8E16-BEC6BE5D7878.jpeg

That’s because he’s started losing followers🤣 He won’t want to drop below the 980k, because he’s been going on about being only 20k away from the 1 million🤣🤣
44DF3EF9-BC50-45C1-9E3A-5783AA159964.jpeg

This will be why Sophie has been added this time😂 Constantly in the red🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Right next time he does icks I’m going to say people that beg for followers by asking people to follow their personal account when they are doing a giveaway on a ‘business’ account. How long do you reckon it will take him to block me 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Said he finishes panto 9th and then straight into footloose rehearsals 10th then later on said he has ten days off before going into footloose. Which is it jake.

not doing panto next year. We’ll see, there’s a wedding and honeymoon to pay for

Reactions: 14
Said he finishes panto 9th and then straight into footloose rehearsals 10th then later on said he has ten days off before going into footloose. Which is it jake.

not doing panto next year. We’ll see, there’s a wedding and honeymoon to pay for
Just because one person asks on his q&a if he is going to do a reality show of his wedding, does not mean there is a demand there🤢 He tags his management in as if to say, this is what people want to see, I couldn’t think of anything worse🤮 He’s looking for someone to foot the bill🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just checked the Footloose cast and he’s not showing as featured
and looking at the cast I can’t imagine him getting along with Daren Day

Good morning guys😊 Hope everyone had a great Christmas❤ I took a few days off from watching mr cuntenden & it was wonderful😂 Came back today & he’s doing a q&a🙄 No Panto next year because he’s looking forward to going away at Christmas with Sophie & Leo😳 No Fred? I don’t care what anyone says, even if Fred is spending next Christmas with his dad, Sophie should not be making plans to go away on another holiday with her other child☹ Maybe it’s just me, but as a mother I would want both my children to be included & have the same experiences🤷🏼‍♀️I totally get that Freddie will do things that Leo won’t with his own dad but they are a family unit so should be doing things together, not just having fun as a family of 3🙄
Congratulations lady - I meant to do this last week.
Lovely news ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just because one person asks on his q&a if he is going to do a reality show of his wedding, does not mean there is a demand there🤢 He tags his management in as if to say, this is what people want to see, I couldn’t think of anything worse🤮 He’s looking for someone to foot the bill🙄
Be honest did anyone really ask it though? He probably wrote it himself like most his q&a s. He’s been hinting for a reality show since ‘celebrity bumps’. Another reason he proposed. Thought the offers would come flooding in 😴 I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than watch anything he’s in. Tags his management 😂 the same management who left him out of their Xmas post 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 948513
That’s because he’s started losing followers🤣 He won’t want to drop below the 980k, because he’s been going on about being only 20k away from the 1 million🤣🤣
View attachment 948529
This will be why Sophie has been added this time😂 Constantly in the red🤣
He's as popular as a fart in a spacesuit

Be honest did anyone really ask it though? He probably wrote it himself like most his q&a s. He’s been hinting for a reality show since ‘celebrity bumps’. Another reason he proposed. Thought the offers would come flooding in 😴 I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than watch anything he’s in. Tags his management 😂 the same management who left him out of their Xmas post 😂😂😂
Tombstone teeth won't accept the fact he's well past his sell by date. He'd be better off getting a proper paying job .. Asda are taking on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right next time he does icks I’m going to say people that beg for followers by asking people to follow their personal account when they are doing a giveaway on a ‘business’ account. How long do you reckon it will take him to block me 😂😂😂
I got blocked because one of his icks was ' the old creepy guy in the office who sniffs you' I replied with 'or films you on the toilet' I was blocked within ten mins :oops: 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He’s deluded, in denial. He did all those reality shows over the years and it has culminated in…..nothing. No regular presenting jobs, no recording contracts. He has reached the dizzying heights of panto in Lincoln managed by Little Chris from Towie (who was so chuffed at signing a big name like Jake he forgot to even mention him in his Christmas post). Where does he go from here? He’s already done the crappy reality shows like Im a Celeb or Dancing On Ice as an “up and coming” star, he can’t go back as a “has been” because he never made it, he’s a failure.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just checked the Footloose cast and he’s not showing as featured
and looking at the cast I can’t imagine him getting along with Daren Day
I saw that, don't think they've updated it since they had to replace Gareth Gates with that nobhead. Probably want to sell tickets and won't if he's advertised as being in it 🤣

• Haha
So just re read his competition post and he says ‘winner will be announced on Friday if the target is met’. Is he actually saying then if they don’t reach 40k followers there won’t be a winner? Chance of them reaching that is nil to none (unless he buys followers) How can you announce a giveaway with prize and then add a stipulation like that? Surely legally he’d be obligated to give someone the money?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
OMG!!!!! They really are conning bastards😡 They teething rings are 1 pence to buy on Ali express & they’re selling them for £8.50😱 They long sleeve bibs are £2 and they’re selling them for £15😱 Bambi & bear is just another way for they money grabbing cunts to line their pockets🤬 They disgust me😡
5055525E-29CB-4BA1-AB35-1F33A9403500.jpeg
54F951B9-7E33-4910-B1DE-B73419E781F0.png

She even has the cheek to use their photos on her website😱🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
OMG!!!!! They really are conning bastards😡 They teething rings are 1 pence to buy on Ali express & they’re selling them for £8.50😱 They long sleeve bibs are £2 and they’re selling them for £15😱 Bambi & bear is just another way for they money grabbing cunts to line their pockets🤬 They disgust me😡View attachment 948916View attachment 948917

She even has the cheek to use their photos on her website😱🤬
Apart from using the same photos (which is cheeky) - to be fair isn’t that what a lot of companies do? Buy cheap and sell for profit. I don’t see any issue with that as that’s what shops/ other Instagram sellers do x

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Are they branding the clothing oor selling it as it comes in

Reactions: 3
WHY HAS HE ALWAYS GOT A SNOTTY NOSE!!
He goes to nursery I think, when mine started at daycare they had constant coughs, colds and runny noses for ages. Could be this??

However if I was going to share pictures of them on a public platform I would make sure to wipe their nose before posting any pictures!

Reactions: 14
He goes to nursery I think, when mine started at daycare they had constant coughs, colds and runny noses for ages. Could be this??

However if I was going to share pictures of them on a public platform I would make sure to wipe their nose before posting any pictures!
He is also teething. Although giving him a wipe before shoving the phone on his face would be nice

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.