Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, @Heneghs, aside from the billion different potions and lotions she slathers on her poor red-raw face I reckon stress plays a massive part in the state it's in.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t even afford F&B hahahahah my whole house is painted in F&B including ceilings and skirting 😂 it gets bleeping better 😂😂😂😂😂
---
Can’t even afford F&B hahahahah my whole house is painted in F&B including ceilings and skirting 😂 it gets bleeping better 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Hard work :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I bet the hardest thing in her life is Iiving with her husband
I hate these "influencer" homes there's not a ounce of personality in any of them and any glimmer of it is product placement
I love a bit of colour and individuality but then I can think for my self and not do something or buy something just because its a trend
There's no kids stuff just about no sign that kids are allowed to be kids, have personality,wear happy kids clothes.

Even their voices are changed,the pictures photoshopped at what point will they admit its not worth it and its gone to far

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"The B&Q made up paint".

Valspar, the word you're looking for is Valspar.
NGL I really like Valspar paint, its not cheap at all… Did she show the Valspar tin? Its not marketed as B&Q’s own range, i think its American? If she cant afford F&B well then she cant afford Valspar either and probably did use own brand shite!! Well at least she does try, he does duck all.. Did you see that? I was being a nice troll (kinda) 😂 Christ Flaps leave you’re skin alone 😬 and doing a reel is considered hard work 😂😂😂 well it’s probably not as easy as doing an aff link! All this filming of the cast looks like he joined a cult, the state of them all sitting around acting like twats, warming up to prance on a little stage 😂😂 and they call that work! duck off and get a proper job!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Valspar is a very old name, I think it's stocked by B&Q .
We've just finished painting this old pile in connaught green and gold but the house is 500 yrs old in parts so suits older paint shades plus we have a lot of wood panneling and heavy furniture. All these new builds in beige & light grey look very plain to my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wiki Ref: 20/11/23

Leo being barked at by Jake yet again through his phone. The poor child just does not seem to register whatsoever.

• Sad
  • Wow
Wiki Ref: 20/11/23

Instead of sitting there on your phone filming, why not teach Leo some table manners instead of letting him hit Freddie as he eats his dinner. Put your phone down. 🤬

Reactions: 19
Leo is clearly delayed in some way but it's interesting how he interacts quite animatedly with Freddie and responds immediately when Freddie talks to him. He just doesn't see much of Fakey and when he does he gets barked at and a phone shoved in his face. Probably isn't entirely sure who Fakey is and doesn't appear to like him very much or want to talk to him. Sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
🐔I remember before Maris was born stinky ball sack was running up some stairs and it showed his dirty feet, I commented and said dirty feet, dirty cock, he deleted me 😆 🤣 😂...But I have another account 😆 🤣 😂...I can spy on but to be truthful I can't be arsed and the device takes ages to warm up lol lol 😆...
Haha I remember this back then our Joon, still makes me 🤣🤣thinking about it! Sad bleep he is! xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That woman going ooh best warm up session I’ve ever had thanks to this guy as if anyone says that about a warm up/a fellow cast member especially when he literally just said there’s the boss she’s always telling me off he definitely set it up the sad fucker

• Heart
  • Haha
Does she realise how out of touch and ridiculous she sounds praising people that have time to film a reel a day for insta 🙄 I don’t follow anyone who posts everyday and if they have time to do that, like her they obviously don’t work and have far too much time on their hands. She really is that deluded that she sees herself as a fully fledged ‘influencer’ and instagram is her job 🙄 As for the skin, I’ll say it for the thousandth time, she keeps posting about it because she is still hoping a dermatologist is going to see it and offer her free treatment.

• Heart
So last night, Off Limits actually went to see him in The Full Monty! How exciting for them! 🙄

403938912_223236254126683_6222988586578992336_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So last night, Off Limits actually went to see him in The Full Monty! How exciting for them! 🙄

View attachment 2585916
He’s sharing that as if to say ‘I’m so popular my management are coming to watch me’ 🙄 Doesn’t mention the fact it has taken them over 2 months to bother 😂 Let’s be honest, if that was the likes of Chris Hughes or one of their ex Love Island clients, they’d have been there for opening night 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.