Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔I remember before Maris was born stinky ball sack was running up some stairs and it showed his dirty feet, I commented and said dirty feet, dirty cock, he deleted me 😆 🤣 😂...But I have another account 😆 🤣 😂...I can spy on but to be truthful I can't be arsed and the device takes ages to warm up lol lol 😆...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
🐔I remember before Maris was born stinky ball sack was running up some stairs and it showed his dirty feet, I commented and said dirty feet, dirty cock, he deleted me 😆 🤣 😂...But I have another account 😆 🤣 😂...I can spy on but to be truthful I can't be arsed and the device takes ages to warm up lol lol 😆...
‘Dirty feet, dirty cock’ 😂😂😂⚰ there must be a thread title in there somewhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Here come the quotes........

403844485_229461396830763_5522072810384165806_n.jpg
403863454_1384597682466412_5962380233233361674_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Bloody hell, look at that paintwork - near the ceiling line and the skirting board line. Another botched job.

She seems to think doing reels is "hard work" and as for her skin - WTF!!! 🤢

404003984_627842632650394_7555517231877658038_n.jpg
403963207_3458682411061797_6282507599921019357_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she piling more shite on her skin 😳 what a complete mess it looks. You’d think she’d just leave it alone 🙈

• Haha
"The B&Q made up paint".

Valspar, the word you're looking for is Valspar.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🐔 I only use Farrow and Ball, because I can 😆....Buy tit looks tit.....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hahaha making reels is the hardest work ever, god these “influencers” have absolutely no brain cells. Save your time and effort then flaps cos your reels are boring as duck. Why is she so bad at painting? You can always see the really bad uneven line where she hasn’t bothered to paint right up to the ceiling. Has to use the cheapest paint and can’t afford a decorator. Skint as duck.

That woman who’s apparently his boss absolutely hates him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I watched the One Show tonight and the actress from Wish (Ariana DeBose) was interviewed. She talked about how her mother said if she worked hard then (I can’t remember the exact words) she could be/do whoever she wanted to be. Yes she is very successful but it would seem she’s worked very hard since a very young age. She is also very happy. People see how successful others are and are resentful but quite often they haven’t seen how long it’s taken or how much hard work has gone into getting that far. I know people who make comments about my lifestyle but they don’t see how hard we’ve worked for it or what has been sacrificed. Fakey and Flappy want the lifestyle and ‘fame’ but have done nothing and just don’t see perhaps hardwork may be rewarding in more ways than one! I have slowly stopped watching certain ‘influencers’ on Instagram because it just makes me even more angry that there are big businesses that enable their behaviour. I do believe, because of the cost of living etc, this sort of lifestyle is coming to an end thankfully. There’ll always be the sheep that will not believe their idol can do any wrong but more fool them. Sorry for the rant but the One Show really shows some people just aren’t prepared to work but feel they’re entitled to everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I watched the One Show tonight and the actress from Wish (Ariana DeBose) was interviewed. She talked about how her mother said if she worked hard then (I can’t remember the exact words) she could be/do whoever she wanted to be. Yes she is very successful but it would seem she’s worked very hard since a very young age. She is also very happy. People see how successful others are and are resentful but quite often they haven’t seen how long it’s taken or how much hard work has gone into getting that far. I know people who make comments about my lifestyle but they don’t see how hard we’ve worked for it or what has been sacrificed. Fakey and Flappy want the lifestyle and ‘fame’ but have done nothing and just don’t see perhaps hardwork may be rewarding in more ways than one! I have slowly stopped watching certain ‘influencers’ on Instagram because it just makes me even more angry that there are big businesses that enable their behaviour. I do believe, because of the cost of living etc, this sort of lifestyle is coming to an end thankfully. There’ll always be the sheep that will not believe their idol can do any wrong but more fool them. Sorry for the rant but the One Show really shows some people just aren’t prepared to work but feel they’re entitled to everything!
I agree and I think businesses are not giving freebies or paying influencers to show items because of the cost of living . They will use bigger influencers with huge followers and popularity instead

• Heart
Those treatments, those creams aren’t working! Stop loading your face with to many alternatives!
Sleep with dogs and u get fleas isn’t that the saying, the longer she stays with Mr gay 2015, and keeps trying to peddle her fake life, the more those boils will appear, coz she’s full of lies and shite, the day she ups and leaves( doubt it will happen) bet u her skin wud clear right up!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.