Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flaps was in the toilet a couple of days ago filming.And Leo was constantly flushing the toilet.Weird bunch of freaks the lot of them

Reactions: 19
Thanks for the that. Possible underlying currents of racism there.
---
Now we know where he gets it from. Filthy bitch. The whole family are rotten.

View attachment 2601650
I read (don't know if it's true) that when dogs are in packs in the wild, they are vulnerable to attack whilst weeing or ing so it's their way of protecting you from attack

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but my biggest bug bare is people taking their phones to the toilet LIKE SERIOUSLY NOT ONLY IS IT SHOCKING THEY CANT EVEN PUT IT DOWN FOR 5 MINUTES BUT THE GERMS OH MY GOD THE GERMS SERIOUSLY I cannot with these tramps

Reactions: 23
As usual he’s the only one with his phone out filming everyone. Ashley Cain, Bobby Seagull, Alex Beresford, Jeff Brazier, etc… Cream of the crop then playing

Reactions: 21
And the next biggest prick cain completely blanked the twat.He’s just so unbelievably childish and has no class whatsoever

Reactions: 18
She looks like the bastard child of Bruce Forsyth and Jimmy Hill with that chin.
Get pickles out of a jar with it.....
---
And the next biggest prick cain completely blanked the twat.He’s just so unbelievably childish and has no class whatsoever
Fuck me. Cashly Cain, another Cunty grief thief.....

Reactions: 22
As usual he’s the only one with his phone out filming everyone. Ashley Cain, Bobby Seagull, Alex Beresford, Jeff Brazier, etc… Cream of the crop then playing
Who the fuck are any of these people?

(tbh, only clicked on a Jake thread in ‘most recent’ aaaaages ago and thought “this lot are hilarious” and joined-in. it’s only the wiki that told me who he is)

Everyone bar one ignored him on that video. Surprised Polly wasn’t following them all around again.

Zelda is disgusting, didn’t realise you meant you could actually hear her weeing, what a strange thing to do!

Reactions: 21
I don’t get why Zelda thinks anyone cares for daily vlogs . She’s not a celebrity or ever contributed anything to the world of entertainment, etc. Some dribbling moron plopped out her dusty grand canyon 40-odd years ago and went on TV a couple of times. Who gives a fuck!?

Reactions: 24
Everyone bar one ignored him on that video. Surprised Polly wasn’t following them all around again.

Zelda is disgusting, didn’t realise you meant you could actually hear her weeing, what a strange thing to do!
How is he not embarrassed at all . Does he not realise it’s for charity !!
he acts like a kid in a sweet shop around z listers …. He thinks he’s in with them all because they are all on the same job

he’s a silly cunt

Reactions: 20
**dusty grand canyon**

Reactions: 16
Here we go! The camera's out and filming everybody. Cashley Cain completely snubbed him!

You wouldn't think this was for charity. More like The Fakey Show.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

She looks like the bastard child of Bruce Forsyth and Jimmy Hill with that chin.
Get pickles out of a jar with it.....
---

Fuck me. Cashly Cain, another Cunty grief thief.....
**get pickles out of a jar with it**
I'm dead and trying not to laugh on the tube.

Reactions: 20
Remember when she said she wanted a pa or a therapist or something like that because she was getting overwhelmed with the amount of parcels coming

Him and Bobby Seagull are the only ones sharing anything. Bobby Seagull is another person who begs for SCD and comments on all their posts hoping to get noticed, so Fakey is in good company today. Before anyone asks, no I haven’t got a fucking clue who he is or what he does, I just know that he puts himself forward for Strictly at every given opportunity like someone else we all know

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Remember when she said she wanted a pa or a therapist or something like that because she was getting overwhelmed with the amount of parcels coming
and then said she would get overwhelmed by it all and burst out into tears!

Reactions: 14
The thing is she’s the stupid cow that orders the stuff so what does she expect. The PA story has definitely been one of the funniest (or one of the most delusional) she’s come out with

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.