Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me this ain’t true 🤣
---
So I just looked and yes he is back in holyoaks times must be really hard 🤣🤣
It's fake. It's from a FB group where a guy writes his own stories.
He's also done a Bad Girls remake starring Celine Dion :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Kate Lawler has well and truly pushed Fakey out of This Morning 🤣

He's been relegated to Lorraine while she gets all the ads and competitions or "presenting" slots as he calls them.
---
Tell me this ain’t true 🤣
---
So I just looked and yes he is back in holyoaks times must be really hard 🤣🤣
Surely not, he'd be ramming down our throats wouldn't he? 🤣
---
Shes right about the trend. Cos jake soon lost interest in Fred.

Suprised he remembers his name.
He can't even spell the poor kid's name, he once put "Freddy" which is unforgivable when you think how long he's been in Freddie's life.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe there are such sad people about that they’re asking her on her latest reel where she got her kettle, plant, Leo’s bed and hoover from? Have they not heard of Google 🙄 oh well will give Flappy the excuse to share her hoover ad again and do aff links for the others 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18

He's been relegated to Lorraine while she gets all the ads and competitions or "presenting" slots as he calls them.
---

---

He can't even spell the poor kid's name, he once put "Freddy" which is unforgivable when you think how long he's been in Freddie's life.
Good. Maybe the prick can take 'ITV comps and features' off his IG bio.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

---

---

and he doesn’t even make it on Lorraine’s grid either, like a certain another person did when he was on there talking about the jungle last week 😉😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Obvious Polly begs for the lorrain slots . They never re post him and loose women won’t entertain him anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder how parrot makes a living.She can’t get much for the two minute rat boy and with hotel and petrol must get enough for a costa coffee🤣Next he will be rolling out his views on dancing on ice😳And then the masked singer as being a Butlins dino makes him a expert on that to🤣

• Haha
I wonder how parrot makes a living.She can’t get much for the two minute rat boy and with hotel and petrol must get enough for a costa coffee🤣Next he will be rolling out his views on dancing on ice😳And then the masked singer as being a Butlins dino makes him a expert on that to🤣
I just had a look on her Instagram highlight reel ‘werk 23’ as she calls it 🙄 and the fact she goes to and films any TV appearance he does, it actually proves the lack of ‘work’ he has had this year. Adding them all up ie Lorraine, LW, TM, Sunday Brunch, Stephs PL & BBC Breakfast doesn’t even add up to 15 appearances this year and 3 of them were in 1 week (LW) 😂 She’s definitely not making her money from the person she calls the ‘most hardworking man in showbiz’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

---

---

And called him Freddie Church not long ago, number 1 stepdad had to be corrected.

• Sad
  • Sick
Oh dear….. wouldn’t you just hate to be in the gym at the same time as him walking around in his knickers!
Look at it on the bike. Filming itself gazing adoringly at his reflection...vain bleep.
Should name him Joey, he's like a bleeping budgie playing with his mirror and bell....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He’s so skint he can’t even fake illness this time . he had no work for months before full monty and even then they didn’t want him if you remember they said no but he went back for a second audition and got it they was probably desperate 😂

They are so broke that money from the fight was clearly spent before he got it . Paying back loans !!
in a whole year they have had no holidays that they paid for themselves. Disney land was FREE . Dubai was FREE . Spain was FREE . The weekend retreat was FREE . Her birthday weekend was FREE .

what a sad little life when you can’t afford to spoil your wife and kids 😂😂 such a family man that his weekly wages go on dreadful clothing for himself whilst his toddler is dressed like a homeless druggy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How has flaps jumped up by a thousand followers 🤣God she’s so desperate and pathetic😳No one cares and as if 10000 people are interested in her crap.Sad empty fake arse life she has👍

• Haha
Still eyefucking himself on the bike. 🤢

---
Imagine having a few days away, waking up, looking out the window to admire the view and you see this scumbag.

No, you "don't care" because you begged for the stay for free. Utter parasite.

Have some respect for PAYING guests. 🤬

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.