Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly thought Flapz would be 'super busy in her office' today with steam coming out of her ears. Instead, she's in a muddy wood.

View attachment 2590257View attachment 2590258View attachment 2590259View attachment 2590260
View attachment 2590261
View attachment 2590262
I take it they fell out in that first video. He's a good bit infront and she's stomping behind him with a face like thunder and she looks like shes about to walk past him but she very quickly changes her facial and body language when she sees the camera.. and then Leo says to fake, you back again. Its all smoke and mirrors with these influencers really isn't it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh dear her wholesome family walk picture must have not got the attention she wanted, likes off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maris has very poor motor skills too. No sense of cause-and-effect whatsoever.

• Sad
Here she is! Pretending to be sophisticated all on her own…. Or is she🤔
She can post this tit but not the “winners” of her fixed giveaway 🤦‍♀️😂
---
Yes he filmed himself as usual no sign of Soph or the boys but he was downstairs in the kitchen knocking back a glass of wine it was only about 9-9.15
Blimey saddo. I expect Fred knew he’d be constantly filmed and all his presents grifted

Reactions: 18
I'm sorry if this has been mentioned already- I dip in and out with this boring fake bastard- but have you seen the new addition to his bio?

"Pro MMA record- 1-0-0. 🤣"

Pretending that he's joking as well!

In the New Year, I foresee a split with Flapz and more "pro fights" for this sad act.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Here she is! Pretending to be sophisticated all on her own…. Or is she🤔
It irrationally annoys me when people don't take things out of the packaging when they do a charcuterie board. I'm no bon viveur but I put my olives and whatnot in nice dishes and fan the crackers out on a plate. And who lights stinky scented candles next to their food? Gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No time to do her fake arse draw.But time to turn the likes of her boring dull post with Leo.

That’s the only content he’s got 🙄 Must be time for a dad/brother post soon. It’s been a while 😂
Seems hes not doing the dead stuff anymore.
He took 'grief ambassador' or whatever it was he was calling himself off of his bio a little while ago.🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Seems hes not doing the dead stuff anymore.
He took 'grief ambassador' or whatever it was he was calling himself off of his bio a little while ago.🤷‍♀️
He only took it off when he replaced it with his mma tit instead 😂 No way has he given up using his dead relatives for content. Still brings them up every interview he does and they’ll definitely be a post leading up to Xmas. One thing about Fakey is he’s very predictable 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It irrationally annoys me when people don't take things out of the packaging when they do a charcuterie board. I'm no bon viveur but I put my olives and whatnot in nice dishes and fan the crackers out on a plate. And who lights stinky scented candles next to their food? Gross.
Spot on Blue! It's the height of laziness in my opinion. She hasn't an ounce of class in her the chav.
---
Both have shared this on their stories. I have no words for what she has done to her face. She looks utterly dreadful.

He's beyond saving too. 🤢

403968187_174140205722849_6209511077785076599_n.jpg
404267501_1344426896198792_5183438039232378845_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.