Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they are really worrying yet? Pictures with Leo aren’t bringing them the likes anymore. The most engagement he got for a while was about his fight but as usual that’s pretty much done and dusted. He might get another fight but not gonna get anywhere close to a career out of it.

I’m sure once upon a time he used to get hundreds of comments from his Huns. Now if you look it’s normally about 50 comments and prob from a lot of the same people each time.

i think even his “fans” are very slowly waking up to what he’s actually like.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So has time to post stories of walks in the wood, posing with her fake ‘Cartier’ ring and some hastily prepared snack food but hasn’t got time to do a giveaway draw that she said was happening yesterday 🙄 Miss professionalism strikes again. Did she think she’d get some more engagement on her posts if she left it another day? If you can’t get ‘work’ as an influencer on Black Friday, I don’t think trying (and failing) to increase your insta engagement is going to help you somehow 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wonder if they are really worrying yet? Pictures with Leo aren’t bringing them the likes anymore. The most engagement he got for a while was about his fight but as usual that’s pretty much done and dusted. He might get another fight but not gonna get anywhere close to a career out of it.

I’m sure once upon a time he used to get hundreds of comments from his Huns. Now if you look it’s normally about 50 comments and prob from a lot of the same people each time.

i think even his “fans” are very slowly waking up to what he’s actually like.
That OutspokenQueen is a fake account - most probably one of his so he is commenting from a fake account and then replying to it. head.

Screenshot_20231125-081633~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
🐔Haven't seen him in the so called dirty, manky, germ ridden, ice bath for a while..perhaps its too cold now the winter is here :rolleyes:.

• Haha
  • Sick
🐔Haven't seen him in the so called dirty, manky, germ ridden, ice bath for a while..perhaps its too cold now the winter is here :rolleyes:.
He said yesterday that he "had done a 5k run and then got in the piss tub" before he yelled out in the garden. Bollocks. He was bone dry!
---
And another two private accounts have won!

404946640_335580635844472_5176692252899110091_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
What the duck is she prattling on about hair loss for? All the time with the toilet flushing in the background 🤢 Bingo on her having some products to flog in the coming days. Why would anybody be messaging her for advice on that subject in the first place?
She’s such a liar. She states it happened after the wedding because of stress but then says the photos are from a year and a half ago. As for that bleeping voice. I’m sure it’s getting worse

• Haha
She talks such bollocks doesn't she🙄🙄🙄 it's the stress of not knowing where your money's coming from that's made her hair fall out😆 and being married to that absolute ballbag Fakey too quick Quickenden lol lol🤣🤣🤣

Both their engagement has fallen off a cliff😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m not by any means saying that women aren’t capable I’m a single mum myself however it absolutely sickens me that because they got lost in the woods that man child stomped off and left his wife and young son alone he really needs to grow up forget fame and start looking after his family in all aspects instead of eyefucking in the gym yet again go and get a food shop wrap some Christmas presents and do some Christmas crafts with your little boy bleeping idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 25
🐔 Why the duck does Zelda keep calling Nigel Farage......MICHAEL ....Think she was discusting saying Grace who is in the Jungle saying she had a face like a slapped arse :oops: take a look at yourself turkey teeth, tit hair, horrible personality 😑 I like Grace leave her alone...jmo.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think I'll call a bingo on myself. The other week I was only talking about hair loss and here we are!

Firstly, what is she doing talking in her bathroom? Secondly, nobody has sent her messages and she's not qualified to give out advice. Thirdly, she's talking nonsense. If she was suffering from 'stress alopecia' as she states 'after the wedding'' then there would have been a few signs beforehand. Why did she get extensions put in then for the wedding?

That Amalian you can buy at certain outlets on the internet so why mention a 'private doctor'? It's £35. Rosemary Hair Oil is being lauded as a miracle hair growth product, but has very little data to back it up. Also, if she was sufferring from this, she should not chop and change her hair products. Also, she has been using boxed hair dye which is a complete no no as it's a massive scalp irritant.

Imbecile. She needs to sort out her terrible diet and address the source of the stress ie her sham of a marriage and go out and earn a living.

Screenshot_20231125-111040~2.png

403889027_291748280522355_3093607566262988953_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Nice to see he's spending quality time with the family yet again. 🙄
403895850_898429118375386_150273756034971297_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I haven't checked in on the half wit since he blocked me the other week (I'm still devastated, tbh 😩😂) but I take it he's still a complete bleeping toerag? 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Her scalp looks filthy 🤮
You can see the tinge of green from the box dye they both use 🤢 Surly being a top class influencer and the wife of a tv presenter and pro mma fighter 😂 would be getting offers from high end hair salons but nope nothing but a box dye she has to buy herself 😂 skint and irrelevant … just give up accept it and get back to reality FFS you’re embarrassing yourselves but I honestly think they are far too detached from reality at this point! Even his bleeping aul one is as delusional as them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Im expecting a fake or self diagnosed ADHD diagnosis from Fakey very soon because Sam is getting so much attention and the public are loving him on IAC. Fakey will hate this of course.

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.