Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still not received a phone call from I'm a celeb then????
---
Well that didn't pan out well, did it??
At home till the very last minute desperately waiting for a phone call to go and discuss I'm a celeb on telly, that never happened....
Wonder how much he wasted on petrol this week
Knobhead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Still not received a phone call from I'm a celeb then????
---
Well that didn't pan out well, did it??
At home till the very last minute desperately waiting for a phone call to go and discuss I'm a celeb on telly, that never happened....
Wond how much he wasted on petrol this week
Knobhead.
The guest they had on to discuss it on TM yesterday hasn’t even been in the jungle 😂 Cardiff from Monday so wouldn’t imagine he’ll be able to appear in the coming week either 🤭

• Haha
He has driven home most nights so why is he suddenly announcing it today? Oh yeah desperation for engagement

• Haha
🐔 He is walking and he is bored 😴...Fake teeth they go well with that fake laugh......ugly fucker....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haven’t seen the saddo’s 1:16 tattoo this week??? Do we think its Fake like everything else?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven’t seen the saddo’s 1:16 tattoo this week??? Do we think its Fake like everything else?
It struck me, at the time, that it maybe a temporary tattoo. Like henna? One photo had smudging close to it I must look back and try and find it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The guest they had on to discuss it on TM yesterday hasn’t even been in the jungle 😂 Cardiff from Monday so wouldn’t imagine he’ll be able to appear in the coming week either 🤭
I won’t put it past him to fly down if he gets the call! Anything to appear on TV for 2mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be honest, I thought he drew it on with a Sharpie for attention, it looks a state, with smudged lines above it! 🤡
lol yeah it looks like he’s attempted to draw it a few times and has wiped it off and left smudges… there is no redness at all if it was just done??? I think its fake just like everything else with him! What a sad bleep!
I’ll await him to try prove tattle wrong 😑 show us youre tit tattoo Fakey, it must be from today 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His decision to commute this week to Aylesbury and back on the tiny hope he would get TV work has cost him more than it would have done a cheap hotel.

403912681_1966086010430912_3934272783379834273_n.jpg
404044968_2085869385091619_1881182830937826205_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The fact fakey never ever gives flappy a break from the kids is disgusting, it makes me laugh he's totally incapable of having his son for a day by himself and always leaving her to do it

Reactions: 24
I highly doubt people have been asking Flappy for help with hair loss when her skincare advice is less than to be desired.

Fakeys wrist looks like it's had one of those a fake silver bracelets on it that leave a nice green stain behind

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.