Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still gotta be a bleep to Freddie about his drawing can’t just say thank you. How Freddie’s dad hasn’t decked him yet I’ll never know.

Reactions: 25
I see Jake has followed Paul but he doesn't seem to have followed him back. Hope he doesn't 😆 Didn't think I could despise him more than I did before the fight but there you go 👊 fff hate him 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good old Matt down on the ground playing with NikNak, no phone in his face, just proper, good old fashioned fun with toys. When do we ever see F&F do this at their home?

Reactions: 21
Im actually really glad this fight happened becauae now everyone can see him for the fake smug bleep he is. His speech after and grabbing the mic, also swearing as if it makes him sound hard or down with the kids, all so pathetic. Anyone he knows in real life like Chris Hughes will be thinking give over mate ya fought a 41 year old comedian. As for he will be back very soon. Fuckin
---
Do it Jake. Have a real fight with a real fighter

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Parrot went extremely quiet after her screams like bleeping Tyson was walking out.Hopefully Paul announces how much he raised for charity and we get to see what the fake arse creep pockets😡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, now what for PANTO BOY ….

Oh I bet he’s been on boohoo men since early hours looking at spending his winnings (HIS WINNINGS). The fight was his only content & even then his Tena ladies weren’t too interested so what’s he got now ? Food pics ?

I bet he’s over cocky and now thinking his next route is MMA (I am laughing). bleep.

Hope everyone is good ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine if he spent 10 months intense parenting and where Maris would be, he’s a tit a dad as Mick Phillpott

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Still gotta be a bleep to Freddie about his drawing can’t just say thank you. How Freddie’s dad hasn’t decked him yet I’ll never know.
That's exactly what I thought....always gotta be putting the kid down.......text book narcissist........I reckon maybe Freddies dad put the brakes on his son going to the fight. Don't blame him. It's hardly something to be proud of.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.