Jake Quickenden #86 Flapz Akimbo; he's a Dimbo, Maris is in Limbo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today is the day that Fakey has made.. We will rejoice and be glad in it (when he gets his teef smashed in).. 🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Parrot on her way to Manchester another freak who has a crush on fake the Jake.How unprofessional is that prick to miss another show simply as he can’t be arsed.Think this supposed fight is utter bollocks now after watching the clips yesterday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Parrot on her way to Manchester another freak who has a crush on fake the Jake.How unprofessional is that prick to miss another show simply as he can’t be arsed.Think this supposed fight is utter bollocks now after watching the clips yesterday.
Can you imagine the footage and bullshit she’s going to come out with later, especially if he wins 🤮 I wonder if anybody from his actual management company are going? Or any of his many zlister friends 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🐔 It's a carve up...As I said too friendly, disappointed at this event, 😑..Praying the ugly bleep loses just to knock him off that pedestal.....

• Heart
Imagine if the parrot is sat with Matt🤣Zelda comes across as one hell of a control freak and I bet poor Matt can’t breathe without permission.Be interesting to see how much Paul is giving to charity and gives us a rough idea of what prick is not giving away.

• Haha
What time is show time so I know what time to check back here 😂 I'd rather jump off a cliff than watch that muck of a man

• Heart
Happy fight day Fakey’s!!!

This thread is coming nicely to an end in time for later 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We all know he will win Polly will be ring side manic . Soph will have face like a slapped arse . Chris hugged no doubt been forced to attend by his management 🤣 Jake will win and think he’s won an actual fight like he did against marcel funnily enough since he acted like that after winning against marcel he ain’t spoke to him since .

let him have the win Paul’s the real winner in my eyes he’s done it for charity only and doesn’t feel the need to run to the papers to get noticed .

• Haha
  • Heart
It's not a fair fight. As far as it was made out, 2 normal blokes, doing a bit of trianing in something completely out of their comfort zone. Paul ticked the box, family man, full time job, fitting in a bit of training. Then there's panty boy, already pretty fit, now full time training for this, while working part time and seeing his family part time for photo ops.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
🤢🤢🤢🤢Obviously stuck some socks down his stinky underpants🤢🤢And boy he really is a self obsessed prick.He actually turns my stomach🤢🤢
IMG_8864.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
From the hardest working man in ‘showbiz’ and he’s already missed at least 3 or 4 shows due to ‘illness’ and he’s only been doing it 6 weeks 🙄 He was never going to do Thursday night and be in Manchester for the weigh in at 9am on Friday. He’s too bleeping lazy. Let’s see if he makes ‘work’ next week after tonight 🙄
Then the smelly bellend should have taken Thursday off as well! He needs to stop wasting people’s time!

• Sick
🤢🤢🤢🤢Obviously stuck some socks down his stinky underpants🤢🤢And boy he really is a self obsessed prick.He actually turns my stomach🤢🤢View attachment 2550442
He’s either wearing the same boxers as yesterday 🤮🤮🤮 or he definitely got the pack of 3 from TKMaxx 😂 Funny when he does selfies compared to normal shots of him, his abs are so much more defined and he’s got a bulge 😂 Honestly how she lets that go anywhere near her, let alone want another kid with him 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Then the smelly bellend should have taken Thursday off as well! He needs to stop wasting people’s time!
There are sad people that are going just to see him 🤢 and he’s letting them down. Word will get round again how unreliable he is and he’ll be lucky to get a tour again. I think he was lucky after his behaviour whilst doing Footloose to get this to be fair. I hate to say it, I think he got the FM purely to get the older women in as the eye candy 🤮 They’ve used him more for promotion than anyone else and he only plays a small role. He really should have taken this whole week off but probably couldn’t afford to 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
🤢🤢🤢🤢Obviously stuck some socks down his stinky underpants🤢🤢And boy he really is a self obsessed prick.He actually turns my stomach🤢🤢View attachment 2550442
gay as duck my husband would never pose like that who exactly is he doing it for he’s married ffs it’s embarrassing….. don’t see any other z listers posing naked do you

• Haha
I’m confused, Oktagon or whatever they’re called , are commenting on all platforms that it’s showing on channel 4, then people are saying - no it’s not! So they correct themselves and say it’s channel 4 Sport, but I’ve checked my tv loads and there definitely isn’t a channel 4 Sports. 🤯

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.