Jake Quickenden #86 Flapz Akimbo; he's a Dimbo, Maris is in Limbo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and Flappys back to posting baking reels 🙄 She really needs to find a proper job. She’s got far too much time on her hands 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey all back for fight night, hope he gets a pasting. Been rather poorly in hospital thrn recovering

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Still resting, off work and recovering but getting there. Thanks xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry, gobshite, I'm not watching you ponce round the ring, I'm washing my unicorn 🦄🌈🦄
Seriously, I wouldn't put money in that cunts wallet, but I've made a donation to Paul's chosen charity.
Rearrange his face, Pablo 👍👍👍👍👍
---
Good to see you back #Nixxs 👍👍👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m confused, Oktagon or whatever they’re called , are commenting on all platforms that it’s showing on channel 4, then people are saying - no it’s not! So they correct themselves and say it’s channel 4 Sport, but I’ve checked my tv loads and there definitely isn’t a channel 4 Sports. 🤯
If you Google Channel 4 sports it comes up, you have to register but I think its free... Hope Paul kicks his heid in 😁👊

Ambassador for cancer you say?
Last night on Stand up to Cancer his ‘best bro’ Chris Hughes overcame a fear of heights for the charity and not one single mention of any of it. If it doesn’t benefit himself then it’s not worth squeezing into his millions of posts about his boring as duck family and life. He’s so transparent. Jealous that he didn’t get that tv time. Vile!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
These comments are killing me today 😂😂😂😂😂
Looks a crackhead 🤣🤣
I do hope Paul wins but I’m not convinced only because people in mma are saying Jake will win because Paul is a lot older than Jake and isn’t in the gym daily etc . Jake trains daily before the fight to escape family life he can’t stand being home

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hundreds are wishing Paul to win 🤣🤣 Jake really is hated ain’t he
---
Don’t know if anybody seen but a man said jakes been having private weekly sessions …. This is what I mean he’s sly as duck he’s over trained to make sure he wins . The fight ain’t a fair one oxtegon know it . Jake was fit and in the gym daily before training Paul was over weight and never seen a gym . I won’t be watching that slime ball win he’s so smug it’s not a real fight but watch Jake milk it with multiple posts on him being the winner 😳 you just know it’s coming

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think if Jake wins we should all boycott the threads in protest 😆 Just imagine Captain dickslurper getting NO attention at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
🐔 Just hate the bleep even if he wasn't fighting my opinion won't ever change, sly fucker but if Paul loses I just hope he gives him a good run for his money, a good pasting, I'm not paying to see that vile piece of tit, would rather donate to my local Salvation Army on Monday...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.