Jake Quickenden #86 Flapz Akimbo; he's a Dimbo, Maris is in Limbo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely nothing! No wonder fraud always looks so miserable! Don’t worry too much about the banter fakeys I reckon Paul has been told to be nice otherwise Sicknote will lose his temper and could result in people not bothering to show up let’s face it everyone hates the prick as it is let’s wait and see I’m still hoping Paul will smash him up

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Has it been mentioned how much money they will both make ?
obvs know Paul is donating his, just wondered how much Sicknote will be profiting

Reactions: 19
This Zelda house sale has me so intrigued 😂 why would you have your house professionally painted and then put it on the market, or am I being cheap? 😂😂

What a farce it all is.

I really hope things just go more and more downhill for him. Smug ugly prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wiki Ref: 02/11/23

Sophie filming Leo whilst she's sat on the toilet well past 10pm. She sounds completely under the influence. Just liaten to her nasal tone and complete waffling. It's so obvious. 💯

Definitely has a substance abuse problem right there! 💯

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
He’s a bleeping huge ICK! My skin crawls looking at this snickers bar🤢
He would cry if he ever had a actual fight the press conference alone would kill him inside he wouldn’t like somebody in his face calling him 🤣 and let’s face it many many many things you can actually say to Jake to rattle him 🤣🤣 state of him he looks a mess and the boxers he just looks gay 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Great to see Mr family man having both boys names on his tshirt..... oh wait 🙄
I'd hit the bleeping roof if my partner made a difference between our daughter and my daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This Zelda house sale has me so intrigued 😂 why would you have your house professionally painted and then put it on the market, or am I being cheap? 😂😂
I have a feeling she is downsizing for the fact Jake is in absolute tit street he’s in debts up to his eyeballs and I think she is giving him his inheritance early . My grandpa did the same with my cousin he gave her what she would get when he dies early so she could pay off her mortgage . She’s a idiot though because if he does sort his bills and mortgage flaps will get half anyway so she’s basically handing her savings over to flaps
---
Great to see Mr family man having both boys names on his tshirt..... oh wait 🙄
I'd hit the bleeping roof if my partner made a difference between our daughter and my daughter.
You’re damn right my husband treats all our kids the same he would never dare do what Jake does . Infact we name our children on posts by first born . He couldn’t make it more obvious he hates Freddie

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s not like Freddie can’t read, he sees this tit he see how he’s excluded, even if Jake fake plays happy families at home, all these things Jake so obviously excludes him from, I hate it, F Gay boy

Thing is though even if he wins it means nothing. Yeah he’ll be bragging about it for a couple of weeks and Parrot will be adding it to his none existent CV but he’ll still be stuck with the scraps nobody wants tv wise. The FM cast may give him a polite well done post but he’ll still be on the outside looking in with them.
Paul loses he’ll leave the venue in his flash car he’s worked for with a wife who adores him and then back to smashing his stand up gigs.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s not like Freddie can’t read, he sees this tit he see how he’s excluded, even if Jake fake plays happy families at home, all these things Jake so obviously excludes him from, I hate it, F Gay boy
Even Sophie’s as bad vile how she has Leo on her Facebook profile and cover picture but leaves Freddie out ! She’s vile
---
Thing is though even if he wins it means nothing. Yeah he’ll be bragging about it for a couple of weeks and Parrot will be adding it to his none existent CV but he’ll still be stuck with the scraps nobody wants tv wise. The FM cast may give him a polite well done post but he’ll still be on the outside looking in with them.
Paul loses he’ll leave the venue in his flash car he’s worked for with a wife who adores him and then back to smashing his stand up gigs.
Exactly Jake walks away with some cash but the training ends so it’s back to being home with his wife and kids and he absolutely hates it . That’s the reason he loves this mma so he can train daily and use it as an excuse to disappear and be a lazy dad .

• Wow
Even Sophie’s as bad vile how she has Leo on her Facebook profile and cover picture but leaves Freddie out ! She’s vile
---

Exactly Jake walks away with some cash but the training ends so it’s back to being home with his wife and kids and he absolutely hates it . That’s the reason he loves this mma so he can train daily and use it as an excuse to disappear and be a lazy dad .
He needs to come out. My Gaydar is bleeping broken! Flapz is not intelligent enough to keep this facade up. She is seriously lacking in brain cells. It will be her downfall. He will duck her off in a heartbeat! 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Absolutely nothing! No wonder fraud always looks so miserable! Don’t worry too much about the banter fakeys I reckon Paul has been told to be nice otherwise Sicknote will lose his temper and could result in people not bothering to show up let’s face it everyone hates the prick as it is let’s wait and see I’m still hoping Paul will smash him up
Looks like a fanny. Camel toed fuckwit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He needs to come out. My Gaydar is bleeping broken! Flapz is not intelligent enough to keep this facade up. She is seriously lacking in brain cells. It will be her downfall. He will duck her off in a heartbeat! 💯
I’m waiting for his gay era 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah right these two can just about afford a subway.Stalker parrot of course having to comment as she’s got no commission coming from the 5 minute idiot.
IMG_8863.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
🐔The bleep will be an ambassador for Weight Watchers or Slimming World that's how desperate he is for money or get a book out ....prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Massive event on C4 for cancer and the cancer ambassador has no mention of it, all about him today, like every other day unless he gets tv out of it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why the duck did this gay bleep tweek Paul’s nipple 🤮
Fakey always goes too far. He is really pissing me off today! I can’t deal with him swanning around like the A Lister his delusion managed to convince him he is!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
*tiptoes back into thread*
Hello Fakeys! So I took pretty much most this year off Tattle cos life's been a tit show (not asking for sympathy cos everyone will have had some kind of bollocks to deal with). I've been lurking for the last couple of weeks to get up to speed before diving in again.

duck me, not much changes does it? He's still a workshy, in-the-closet, syrup wearing fuckwit :LOL:

Was shocked to see Nik Nak hasn't developed AT ALL since I was last here :oops: Kids change so fast at that age, it's extraordinary that he's no bleeping different. WTF?

Seems pretty obvious something has gone down re: Fred. She's lost primary custody, hasn't she? Either that or Fred decided himself that he wanted out. I looked at his dad and stepmum's instagram accounts ....wow! What a difference. He looks so happy with them and they clearly love him to bits. Also sniggered quite a lot at how fabulous their wedding was compared to Fake & Flapz' tit show nuptials. Also, the difference in Fred's dad's stag weekend - big smiles and genuine friendships. Fake's stag weekend is one of the most depressing holidays I have ever seen documented, remember how bloody miserable they all were and clearly hated every minute of it :ROFLMAO:

I have a theory on Zelda and Doormatt. I reckon they're getting divorced, why the duck else would they put the house on the market at this time of year? She's clearly pissed off about SOMETHING, she looks proper miserable lately and the bitterness and spite regarding Doormatt having the temerity to not put the tablets back in the right place just oozed out of her. Zelda loves that house, why on earth would she willingly sell up? Deffo something afoot. Hope he's shagging some nice lady behind her back and is leaving her, the old witch.

Unfortunately I do think Fake will win the fight. He was already used to regular training, sparring, jujitsu etc. and cares a lot more about winning than Paul does. He's younger and has a much longer reach. I really like Paul, he comes across really well and I don't think he's even that fussed if he wins. He said he intends to continue with MMA and clearly has the backing of a LOT of MMA people. This is the start of something for Paul, he's shown great respect for the sport. Fake is just desperate. But even if Paul loses tomorrow he's already a winner because he's learned new skills and has pushed himself to new limits. He's not relying on this for his future. I just hope that if Fake does win, someone asks him on live tv whether he is donating his prize money and which charity it will go to. He's hardly going to say "I'm keeping it all for myself". If he's put in a position where he has to say publicly that he's giving it to charity then he'll have to stick to that haha. No new syrup/hideous tank tops/gaylord knickers for you Quickenden Jake Quickenden :ROFLMAO:

Fake will be DEVASTATED if he loses, he'll go into a deep depression. Whereas Paul will just roar off into the sunset with his lovely wife in his McClaren and continue his sell out tour whilst Fakey sobs in his little Golf that Doormatt got for him, taking it out on Flapz and wondering what the duck he's gonna do next.

I also like that Paul's wife is so supportive and down to earth. She's cursed with the worst regional accent in the UK (I can say this cos I have the same accent!) but doesn't try and hide it, she's not trying to be someone she's not. I like her.

tit me, I've written a bleeping essay, sorry! :ROFLMAO:
Feels good to be back, I've bloody missed you all. Oh and @CrazyBaldhead massive bleeping kudos for your work on the wiki. I light a big fat spliff in your honour, queen 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.