Jake Quickenden #86 Flapz Akimbo; he's a Dimbo, Maris is in Limbo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations to @VC10 for our new thread title! 😘

In the last thread it was pretty much the same old, same old. Flapz is still selling everything that isn't nailed down and Fakey's attention seeking is manic!

He appeared on Steph's Packed Lunch and gave the show his 'kiss of death' like he does with everything else, as it's now being cancelled! His new narrative, as we predicted, is his weight loss and he got ripped apart in the sidebar of shame because everybody hates him! The next day for deflection, he posted an attention-seeking post featuring an angel baby emoji.

Today is the day that NikNak gets his hair cut. I wish I could get my hands on his hair and give him a proper hair cut like a short back and sides as no doubt hardly anything will be cut off. Let's hope he throws a right wobble and the stylist is a secret Fakey!

A proper recap can be found in Wiki 3/4.

Screenshot_20231026-103016~2.png
Screenshot_20231026-103056~2.png

Carry on Fakeys! πŸ’—

Previous thread:-

---
So from trying to decipher her talking, and you really do need subtitles Flapz, she's off to Norfolk with the kids. I reckon Zelda's gone home now. Looks like she's giving her Bambi and Bear shite away for cheap as well.

395454365_3502223746773209_7062211329726830586_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
πŸ”It's only a TRIM she said....Why bother..just for something to post, how sad....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
WTF was that all about?? I think she gave us a recap of her entire year in one speech! She is very hard to understand, did she actually say β€œits the first Firsday Thursday of the half term” ?? What does that even mean? How sad she’s already got matching christmas pyjamas to show us later 😴😴😴 riviting content as usual Flaps πŸ‘ Honestly id love to know what meditation she on πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
WTF was that all about?? I think she gave us a recap of her entire year in one speech! She is very hard to understand, did she actually say β€œits the first Firsday Thursday of the half term” ?? What does that even mean? How sad she’s already got matching christmas pyjamas to show us later 😴😴😴 riviting content as usual Flaps πŸ‘ Honestly id love to know what meditation she on πŸ€”
Xmas pjs which will be shown because she wants to do an aff link or ad as she now calls them πŸ˜‚ Her voice gets right on my tits. I know the area she comes from and they certainly don’t talk like that. I think she forgets everyone saw her on celebs go dating πŸ˜‚

• Haha
β„πŸ· Slurring words, posh one minute then cockney the next πŸ˜†.

• Haha
A huge congratulations to @VC10 for our new thread title! 😘

In the last thread it was pretty much the same old, same old. Flapz is still selling everything that isn't nailed down and Fakey's attention seeking is manic!

He appeared on Steph's Packed Lunch and gave the show his 'kiss of death' like he does with everything else, as it's now being cancelled! His new narrative, as we predicted, is his weight loss and he got ripped apart in the sidebar of shame because everybody hates him! The next day for deflection, he posted an attention-seeking post featuring an angel baby emoji.

Today is the day that NikNak gets his hair cut. I wish I could get my hands on his hair and give him a proper hair cut like a short back and sides as no doubt hardly anything will be cut off. Let's hope he throws a right wobble and the stylist is a secret Fakey!

A proper recap can be found in Wiki 3/4.

View attachment 2532624View attachment 2532625

Carry on Fakeys! πŸ’—

Previous thread:-

---
So from trying to decipher her talking, and you really do need subtitles Flapz, she's off to Norfolk with the kids. I reckon Zelda's gone home now. Looks like she's giving her Bambi and Bear shite away for cheap as well.
View attachment 2532646
View attachment 2532647
I’m surprised for her giveaway she’s not asked people to like and comment on her last 5 posts on B&B πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bambi and bear failed so she’s giving it away 🀣🀣
My god tragic hun

• Haha
She’s that thick probably forgot to add like comment and all the other tit she wants.As her plans to sell the tit on vinted was reported on here she’s now giving the tit away.Should include her Β£10 drinks trolley in the deal🀣Lots of the word tit in this I think these two begs are rotting my brainπŸ€£πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seen it all now. A picture of a cup of bloody coffee. Bet she's sitting on her own in there pretending she's meeting a 'friend'. πŸ™„

395508334_679096074224772_4848466920449014672_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Like I said in previous thread, other than the fringe I bet the hair cut won't look much different at all! I'm surprised it's being done when fakey isn't there though, as its such a 'milestone'!
Also what is that brown triangle under his cheek bone, but above his facial fluff?!

Why does she try so hard to speak differently? She tries and fails to be well spoken and just sounds weird and forced .... then it slips back when she says "wevver" πŸ˜‚ You can speak properly and pronounce things well without trying to force an accent! πŸ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She will be alone 🀣🀣
Using Freddie’s child maintenance to get a coffee
To be fair I go and have a coffee and bacon butty on my own on a Saturday morning in a cafe by me. Just a bit of me time with a book. I need my own time sometimes! She probably needs the break more than me from Spud and Fakey. Although she doesn't work full-time as well unlike me!

So Zelda is still there and Flappys fucked off out again. They don’t even try and hide their feelings for each other do they? To be fair my mother in law isn’t my favourite person but I’d take her any day over Zelda. Imagine having to put up with her and her rotten son at the same time 🀒. If I was Flaps I’d hightail it out of there to πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi FakeyπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹ thanks for showing us Zelda's still there🀣🀣🀣🀣 jump Fakey jumpπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Also wtf is that stain on his face, both sides, and just look at his massive bleeping dipper head😳😳😳

Flaps reckons she's out with Freddie and her friend, wth, why would you do that when your amazing mil is visitingπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… well Flaps I don't believe Freddie is there, so I want you to show me himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Couldn't be anymore obvious that Zelda and Flaps don't like each otherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and where is Maris???
---
So Zelda is still there and Flappys fucked off out again. They don’t even try and hide their feelings for each other do they? To be fair my mother in law isn’t my favourite person but I’d take her any day over Zelda. Imagine having to put up with her and her rotten son at the same time 🀒. If I was Flaps I’d hightail it out of there to πŸ˜‚
Snap ,@PrincessJeanie πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That wig is getting more ridiculous by the day ffs🀣🀣🀣

Attachments

• Haha
Is he putting make up on to make himself look more gaunt? How bloody pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
To be fair I go and have a coffee and bacon butty on my own on a Saturday morning in a cafe by me. Just a bit of me time with a book. I need my own time sometimes! She probably needs the break more than me from Spud and Fakey. Although she doesn't work full-time as well unlike me!
I love a coffee on my own usually a Starbucks but never post a picture to the gram lol
I can’t understand her at all like what is she hoping to be because an influencer she is not . She can’t even afford to play dress up anymore and I think Zara stopped her ordering and sending everything back .

• Haha
Zelda looks happy sat made all with her lovely make (not)and no where to go.Leo in nursery and he’s put a weird filter on and moaning he’s not eating .What a weird bunch of people these lot areπŸ‘€πŸ™„

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.