Jake Quickenden #86 Flapz Akimbo; he's a Dimbo, Maris is in Limbo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*tiptoes back into thread*
Hello Fakeys! So I took pretty much most this year off Tattle cos life's been a tit show (not asking for sympathy cos everyone will have had some kind of bollocks to deal with). I've been lurking for the last couple of weeks to get up to speed before diving in again.

duck me, not much changes does it? He's still a workshy, in-the-closet, syrup wearing fuckwit :LOL:

Was shocked to see Nik Nak hasn't developed AT ALL since I was last here :oops: Kids change so fast at that age, it's extraordinary that he's no bleeping different. WTF?

Seems pretty obvious something has gone down re: Fred. She's lost primary custody, hasn't she? Either that or Fred decided himself that he wanted out. I looked at his dad and stepmum's instagram accounts ....wow! What a difference. He looks so happy with them and they clearly love him to bits. Also sniggered quite a lot at how fabulous their wedding was compared to Fake & Flapz' tit show nuptials. Also, the difference in Fred's dad's stag weekend - big smiles and genuine friendships. Fake's stag weekend is one of the most depressing holidays I have ever seen documented, remember how bloody miserable they all were and clearly hated every minute of it :ROFLMAO:

I have a theory on Zelda and Doormatt. I reckon they're getting divorced, why the duck else would they put the house on the market at this time of year? She's clearly pissed off about SOMETHING, she looks proper miserable lately and the bitterness and spite regarding Doormatt having the temerity to not put the tablets back in the right place just oozed out of her. Zelda loves that house, why on earth would she willingly sell up? Deffo something afoot. Hope he's shagging some nice lady behind her back and is leaving her, the old witch.

Unfortunately I do think Fake will win the fight. He was already used to regular training, sparring, jujitsu etc. and cares a lot more about winning than Paul does. He's younger and has a much longer reach. I really like Paul, he comes across really well and I don't think he's even that fussed if he wins. He said he intends to continue with MMA and clearly has the backing of a LOT of MMA people. This is the start of something for Paul, he's shown great respect for the sport. Fake is just desperate. But even if Paul loses tomorrow he's already a winner because he's learned new skills and has pushed himself to new limits. He's not relying on this for his future. I just hope that if Fake does win, someone asks him on live tv whether he is donating his prize money and which charity it will go to. He's hardly going to say "I'm keeping it all for myself". If he's put in a position where he has to say publicly that he's giving it to charity then he'll have to stick to that haha. No new syrup/hideous tank tops/gaylord knickers for you Quickenden Jake Quickenden :ROFLMAO:

Fake will be DEVASTATED if he loses, he'll go into a deep depression. Whereas Paul will just roar off into the sunset with his lovely wife in his McClaren and continue his sell out tour whilst Fakey sobs in his little Golf that Doormatt got for him, taking it out on Flapz and wondering what the duck he's gonna do next.

I also like that Paul's wife is so supportive and down to earth. She's cursed with the worst regional accent in the UK (I can say this cos I have the same accent!) but doesn't try and hide it, she's not trying to be someone she's not. I like her.

tit me, I've written a bleeping essay, sorry! :ROFLMAO:
Feels good to be back, I've bloody missed you all. Oh and @CrazyBaldhead massive bleeping kudos for your work on the wiki. I light a big fat spliff in your honour, queen 👑
This is the sole reason why I would like to see him loose, I'd love to see how he reacts to it because this whole positive persona he puts on insta is so incredibly fake it's nauseating. We seen the real jake when the cameras where following him he's beyond foul mouthed, cocky and quite frankly he strutted around there doing all his 'phones interviews' as if he was the more famous opponent and even tried to claim he was on par with Paul with both of them 'working full time' but Paul is selling out arena after arena and during his filming if he wasn't training he was with his family, and you could tell tthis was how he naturally is with his family whereas that other head hardly seen his family the whole time he was doing the full monty but conveniently had them visiting when being filmed.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hello Fakeys! So I took pretty much most this year off Tattle cos life's been a tit show (not asking for sympathy cos everyone will have had some kind of bollocks to deal with). I've been lurking for the last couple of weeks to get up to speed before diving in again.

duck me, not much changes does it? He's still a workshy, in-the-closet, syrup wearing fuckwit :LOL:

Was shocked to see Nik Nak hasn't developed AT ALL since I was last here :oops: Kids change so fast at that age, it's extraordinary that he's no bleeping different. WTF?

Seems pretty obvious something has gone down re: Fred. She's lost primary custody, hasn't she? Either that or Fred decided himself that he wanted out. I looked at his dad and stepmum's instagram accounts ....wow! What a difference. He looks so happy with them and they clearly love him to bits. Also sniggered quite a lot at how fabulous their wedding was compared to Fake & Flapz' tit show nuptials. Also, the difference in Fred's dad's stag weekend - big smiles and genuine friendships. Fake's stag weekend is one of the most depressing holidays I have ever seen documented, remember how bloody miserable they all were and clearly hated every minute of it :ROFLMAO:

I have a theory on Zelda and Doormatt. I reckon they're getting divorced, why the duck else would they put the house on the market at this time of year? She's clearly pissed off about SOMETHING, she looks proper miserable lately and the bitterness and spite regarding Doormatt having the temerity to not put the tablets back in the right place just oozed out of her. Zelda loves that house, why on earth would she willingly sell up? Deffo something afoot. Hope he's shagging some nice lady behind her back and is leaving her, the old witch.

Unfortunately I do think Fake will win the fight. He was already used to regular training, sparring, jujitsu etc. and cares a lot more about winning than Paul does. He's younger and has a much longer reach. I really like Paul, he comes across really well and I don't think he's even that fussed if he wins. He said he intends to continue with MMA and clearly has the backing of a LOT of MMA people. This is the start of something for Paul, he's shown great respect for the sport. Fake is just desperate. But even if Paul loses tomorrow he's already a winner because he's learned new skills and has pushed himself to new limits. He's not relying on this for his future. I just hope that if Fake does win, someone asks him on live tv whether he is donating his prize money and which charity it will go to. He's hardly going to say "I'm keeping it all for myself". If he's put in a position where he has to say publicly that he's giving it to charity then he'll have to stick to that haha. No new syrup/hideous tank tops/gaylord knickers for you Quickenden Jake Quickenden :ROFLMAO:

Fake will be DEVASTATED if he loses, he'll go into a deep depression. Whereas Paul will just roar off into the sunset with his lovely wife in his McClaren and continue his sell out tour whilst Fakey sobs in his little Golf that Doormatt got for him, taking it out on Flapz and wondering what the duck he's gonna do next.

I also like that Paul's wife is so supportive and down to earth. She's cursed with the worst regional accent in the UK (I can say this cos I have the same accent!) but doesn't try and hide it, she's not trying to be someone she's not. I like her.

Feels good to be back, I've bloody missed you all. Oh and @CrazyBaldhead massive bleeping kudos for your work on the wiki. I light a big fat spliff in your honour, queen 👑
Welcome Back ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Aah it’s good to have you back Blue. I’m so sorry to hear it’s been a hard year 💙.

• Heart
Leo the lion on his shirt is he serious? Leo the fat backward kid because he would rather be in the gym and on Lorraine than parent the child that he blackmailed Fraud into keeping? Mumsnet don’t waste your time coming for me you know I’m right really

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

You bleeping beauty! I enjoyed your 'essay' and am glad you are enjoying the Wiki because no stone is being unturned with these blaggards now.

The Cunts of Colchester!

*Was just watching my first concert (1987 Who's That Girl - Wembley Stadium). Having withdrawals from the O2. She is the best live! 😍😍💗💗
---

Welcome back my darling! Have sorely missed your wit and hope all is OK! Lovely to see you commenting again! You can catch up on the Wiki now as I've re-vamped it and not let it slide away.

Lovely to see you again! 💗
---
Thank you @Shesaidwhat? and @PrincessJeanie ♥ I'm not even going to get stuck into many other threads on here cos Fakeys are the best witches on Tattle xxx
Sending love and light to you Blue my darling. I wish you were on my contacts list (on my phone). You've been missed. 💗💗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sending love and light to you Blue my darling. I wish you were on my contacts list (on my phone). You've been missed. 💗💗
Damn that made me emotional. I've always thought we'd get on like a house on fire if we met in real life ♥

Really looking forward to tomorrow night, it's gonna be so much fun. So glad I'm back in time for this latest episode in Fake's demise. He's so thin skinned, he must be devastated to see how much support Paul has from the public and the MMA community. He's gonna do that walk into the arena knowing everyone's rooting for Paul. Wonder what his walk out tune will be. My money is on "Lose Yourself" by Eminem. Really it should be this -

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Popped up on my FYP on TikTok weirdly enough, right after reading here.
They’d be as well go for a shag than a fight the way they behaved at the weigh in 🙄
IMG_4012.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Popped up on my FYP on TikTok weirdly enough, right after reading here.
They’d be as well go for a shag than a fight the way they behaved at the weigh in 🙄
View attachment 2550080
Yeah, what the hell was all that about? I wasn't expecting table-flipping à la John Fury but the nipple tweaking and big smiles didn't seem very MMA and looked like they were both just pricking about, which is weird considering how long and hard they've both trained for this. To be fair it was Fake instigating this childish nonsense so maybe Paul felt obliged to just go along with the "mad bantz" rather than standing there stony faced. Odd.

• Heart

Welcome back Bluecups...Nice to see you back again! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Welcome back @bluecups 💗

I don’t even think I’ll be watching this “fight” now and will just catch up on here. I’ve just seen the press conference video where he’s up Pauls arse and they are laughing together, it’s nauseating. We all know he’s going to win, he’s going to be telling us yet again how you can put your mind to anything etc. also said he had a tit night sleep, but I thought he slept well when he has his gummies?

When will this fake nasty bully and his vacuous wife completely dissapear? I’m sick to death of them now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Am already dreading the amount of food pocs he will post 🤦‍♀️ even thou he says he never posts food 😂

• Haha
IMG_3027.jpeg

---
So that’s two illnesses in the space of a couple of weeks. Very professional. Work hard, family man, you can put your mind to anything. Ok then lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2550288
---
So that’s two illnesses in the space of a couple of weeks. Very professional. Work hard, family man, you can put your mind to anything. Ok then lol.
From the hardest working man in ‘showbiz’ and he’s already missed at least 3 or 4 shows due to ‘illness’ and he’s only been doing it 6 weeks 🙄 He was never going to do Thursday night and be in Manchester for the weigh in at 9am on Friday. He’s too bleeping lazy. Let’s see if he makes ‘work’ next week after tonight 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.