Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
They could've given him a good shave! 🤣

*Spud is wearing his new favourite glasses from the brand new NikNak Collection at Glasses Direct! #AD 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20231027-080319~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

bluecups

VIP Member
*tiptoes back into thread*
Hello Fakeys! So I took pretty much most this year off Tattle cos life's been a shit show (not asking for sympathy cos everyone will have had some kind of bollocks to deal with). I've been lurking for the last couple of weeks to get up to speed before diving in again.

Fuck me, not much changes does it? He's still a workshy, in-the-closet, syrup wearing fuckwit :LOL:

Was shocked to see Nik Nak hasn't developed AT ALL since I was last here :oops: Kids change so fast at that age, it's extraordinary that he's no fucking different. WTF?

Seems pretty obvious something has gone down re: Fred. She's lost primary custody, hasn't she? Either that or Fred decided himself that he wanted out. I looked at his dad and stepmum's instagram accounts ....wow! What a difference. He looks so happy with them and they clearly love him to bits. Also sniggered quite a lot at how fabulous their wedding was compared to Fake & Flapz' shit show nuptials. Also, the difference in Fred's dad's stag weekend - big smiles and genuine friendships. Fake's stag weekend is one of the most depressing holidays I have ever seen documented, remember how bloody miserable they all were and clearly hated every minute of it :ROFLMAO:

I have a theory on Zelda and Doormatt. I reckon they're getting divorced, why the fuck else would they put the house on the market at this time of year? She's clearly pissed off about SOMETHING, she looks proper miserable lately and the bitterness and spite regarding Doormatt having the temerity to not put the tablets back in the right place just oozed out of her. Zelda loves that house, why on earth would she willingly sell up? Deffo something afoot. Hope he's shagging some nice lady behind her back and is leaving her, the old witch.

Unfortunately I do think Fake will win the fight. He was already used to regular training, sparring, jujitsu etc. and cares a lot more about winning than Paul does. He's younger and has a much longer reach. I really like Paul, he comes across really well and I don't think he's even that fussed if he wins. He said he intends to continue with MMA and clearly has the backing of a LOT of MMA people. This is the start of something for Paul, he's shown great respect for the sport. Fake is just desperate. But even if Paul loses tomorrow he's already a winner because he's learned new skills and has pushed himself to new limits. He's not relying on this for his future. I just hope that if Fake does win, someone asks him on live tv whether he is donating his prize money and which charity it will go to. He's hardly going to say "I'm keeping it all for myself". If he's put in a position where he has to say publicly that he's giving it to charity then he'll have to stick to that haha. No new syrup/hideous tank tops/gaylord knickers for you Quickenden Jake Quickenden :ROFLMAO:

Fake will be DEVASTATED if he loses, he'll go into a deep depression. Whereas Paul will just roar off into the sunset with his lovely wife in his McClaren and continue his sell out tour whilst Fakey sobs in his little Golf that Doormatt got for him, taking it out on Flapz and wondering what the fuck he's gonna do next.

I also like that Paul's wife is so supportive and down to earth. She's cursed with the worst regional accent in the UK (I can say this cos I have the same accent!) but doesn't try and hide it, she's not trying to be someone she's not. I like her.

Shit me, I've written a fucking essay, sorry! :ROFLMAO:
Feels good to be back, I've bloody missed you all. Oh and @CrazyBaldhead massive fucking kudos for your work on the wiki. I light a big fat spliff in your honour, queen 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 43

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Dear Sophie you've not seen eye to eye with us Tattlers for some time but here's some heartfelt advice - Tell your husband you want a divorce then ask him to move out. No one will think the less of you, in fact you will be amazed at the support you'll get from so many people.

He can go back & live with his mum. And pay you support for Leo.

Get your old self back, quit the influencer lark, it's not for you, you are no good at it & we bet you secretly hate doing it. Fame hasn't found you and it never will.

In five years time you will look back on this life and wonder why did you put up with it for even 5 minutes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Yes and it’s a bit odd that all of a sudden they seem best of friends?
I'd be very cautious if I was her. She's got a beauty salon offering all sorts of skin treatments, filler etc. Flapz will be after that. 💯
---
I've done a countdown! 😂😂

Screenshot_20231101-105444~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Hey Jakey, got some Instagram recommendations for you. Might get a freebie on Saturday night:

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
If that’s what he looks like at 35 can you imagine it in his 50’s🤢🤢If it wasn’t getting paid no way would he be doing this.Fingers crossed Paul wipes the floor with this creep👍View attachment 2548062
I wish he’d shut the fuck up about you can do anything you want if you have the strength of mind 😡 So if you’re paralysed and you use your mind, you’ll be able to walk then. If you’ve got crippling anxiety and MH issues, just use your mind and you’ll be fine 🙄 what a fucking dick he is.

• Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I cleansed my crystals over the weekend and charged them under the full moon…. Last night I asked for the universe to send good vibes to Paul and for him to win ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Robin71

Chatty Member
Fraud (my new name for Soph) just posted this of Sicknote! Fucking state of it and why did she superimpose some girl’s shorts on him? Worried everyone will see her husband’s got a tiny cocktail sausage? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Lurker111

Chatty Member
I can't believe he has just publicly announced that child's name to his entire social media following. I live in Northern Ireland and we had a viral thing go round social media the other day where someone phoned a school and named a child saying they needed to be let out early. The school didn't have a child of that name but thought they had possibly just rang the wrong school. But 10 minutes later they had another phonecall, this time correctly naming a child and when the school explained the child would need to be signed out they hung up. The school then contacted the child's parents and they knew nothing about the phone call.

This is now easy accessible information out in the public domain about freddie as we have already previously seen his school badge. The dangers these influencers put their children in for a little big of fame and an ego boost will never fail to shock me.

• Angry
  • Wow

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
#87 Zelda's selling up, Spud has had a trim, will sicknote make fight night for PS to do him in?

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleopops

Chatty Member
As expected Prick strutted on like in his head he's a fucking A lister, stripped down to his attention seeking pants and had to act the clown gyrating before he got on to the scales, had to mention he was a family man in his interview 🙄 complete contrast to Paul, humble, professional and genuine. Interviewer pointing out how he's done this along side a huge national tour , and that he's donating his full purse. What a gentleman he is, nothing but respect for him
Jake is utterly repulsive, how Flappy has allowed him to come near her, let alone impregnate her with his spawn is completely mind-blowing to be honest
And @Barbie2020 screenshot is the only one you need, sums it all up in one picture

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

VC10

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230614-015058_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221212-151922_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221211-163123_Gallery.jpg
321052326_1218291532371701_5520470862327167040_n.jpg
Screenshot_20230610-215953_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231027-204609_Gallery.jpg

He just should come out. He would be much happier in himself and not a passive-aggressive individual.

• Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Wonder if he’ll do a post about Matthew Perry dying 😢 We all know he happily uses anything like this to up his engagement ie. Tom Parker passing when he didn’t even know him 😡
Anyway RIP Matthew. Chandler Bing was always one of my favourites ❤

• Sad