Jake Quickenden #86 Flapz Akimbo; he's a Dimbo, Maris is in Limbo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can definitely see fakey getting private lessons, remember how he was saying he wasn’t really training much for the marathon and then put in a reasonable ish time, he’s sly

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The thought of that sad prick doing anything privately is laughable. He’s only got to blink and there’s a selfie congratulating himself on remembering to re-open his eyes afterwards. Surprised he hasn’t started his own podcast consisting solely of a sleep recorder app so we can hear his overnight grunts and farts, though that would be infinitely preferable to his actual voice. He’d probably have to edit out the moments where Flaps is having a midnight murmuring as she strums away like Eric Clapton with Parkinson’s moaning “mmmm Eyal”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can definitely see fakey getting private lessons, remember how he was saying he wasn’t really training much for the marathon and then put in a reasonable ish time, he’s sly
Exactly this! The lies he told about barely training for the marathon were complete bull tit.

I doubt Paul rings in sick either before his sold out arena shows. Surely the cast and bosses at Full Monty are thinking WTF when he rings in sick the night before he was prancing around at that weigh in. It knocks me sick how much he gets away with.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
🐔 Just hate the bleep even if he wasn't fighting my opinion won't ever change, sly fucker but if Paul loses I just hope he gives him a good run for his money, a good pasting, I'm not paying to see that vile piece of tit, would rather donate to my local Salvation Army on Monday...
Bet that's why they're as skint as duck, paying for extra gym time.
He really is a sad bleep, isn't he....
---
The thought of that sad prick doing anything privately is laughable. He’s only got to blink and there’s a selfie congratulating himself on remembering to re-open his eyes afterwards. Surprised he hasn’t started his own podcast consisting solely of a sleep recorder app so we can hear his overnight grunts and farts, though that would be infinitely preferable to his actual voice. He’d probably have to edit out the moments where Flaps is having a midnight murmuring as she strums away like Eric Clapton with Parkinson’s moaning “mmmm Eyal”
She probably flicks the bean more than he's on the nest......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Any excuse for the bleep to be away from his family!
---
I’m calling a bingo that if he wins he’ll jack the Full Monty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Long time lurker here.....
Please can someone tell me why you call that woman Flappy?, I piss myself every time I see it :ROFLMAO:

Jake is the biggest bleep on Tattle
Much love to you all ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Long time lurker here.....
Please can someone tell me why you call that woman Flappy?, I piss myself every time I see it :ROFLMAO:

Jake is the biggest bleep on Tattle
Much love to you all ☺
She flashed her flaps in a hideous bikini on their honeymoon while partying in Ibiza (see first page of wiki)

IMG_4225.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
He’s giving all his purse away Fakey to an amazing charity. He’s taken time out, worked hard and all to give his money to a good cause. Great guy👍
C623640E-4318-466C-8C8C-DBFD55AFC537.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m confused, Oktagon or whatever they’re called , are commenting on all platforms that it’s showing on channel 4, then people are saying - no it’s not! So they correct themselves and say it’s channel 4 Sport, but I’ve checked my tv loads and there definitely isn’t a channel 4 Sports. 🤯
Lolllll they are an embarrassment😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone around to start a new thread before the fight? I’ve never done one

Reactions: 10
Mrs beg saying loads have message her🤣🤣Doubt anyone messages her about anything.Wonder what she’s going to wear Paris fury she’s not👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.