Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also wondered if he had gone home as she seems to be filming herself from the waist sort of area only and I wondered if it was to avoid catching him in the background on the one hand he would enjoy the peace of the hotel but on the other hand he would want her waiting on him hand and foot if he is ‘ill’

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Let’s see if the beg announces her £50 giveaway today.She’s getting like him in the way she speaks to Leo.Wish they would leave this boy alone it’s just not necessary to film him every day😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How many shows has he missed or will he have by end of week? Do we know if Bill Ward is back?
Can’t find anything online to say if he did last night or not? There’s only an evening show again tonight and then two tomorrow. He’ll slip up soon. He won’t be able to help himself

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’ve you for for breakfast Leo, sugar sugar and more sugar 😂 no Fred 🧐🧐🧐
It’s obvious he’s moved out . duck all to do with not showing him anymore because she posted him last week with the fake haircut . He’s moved out she’s not had him home for weeks now . Shame on her

• Heart
Reactions: 18
i wonder if she will get bored of Leo as he gets older or if she has another kid? Poor Fred, it will proper mess him up this, getting abandoned by his mum.

I’m just so glad he’s got a good dad and step mum.

Reactions: 18
Stupid sad arse cow.Go get a job woman and more importantly have some respect.Him and her just beg for everything in life😡
IMG_8706.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
What the hell is that? That's not a breakfast. Why not give him something healthy like a bit of scrambled egg etc.

Absolutely no sign of Fred again.

The last three weeks and weekends Freddie ain’t been home . She ain’t got custody of him anymore
she reads here more than jake so would have said by now that we are wrong .
im glad he’s moved out but that nasty cow doesn’t even care .

shamefull

Reactions: 21
Probably totally unrelated and it might just be me being thick but I think Freddies dad is no longer on instagram? If he is, he’s definitely changed his username.
As for Flappys huge giveaway 🙄 Yes she’s got loads more comments and likes on those posts because of it but still piss poor when she’s supposed to have 276k followers. The likes especially are still so low 🤭 Oh and they are both still losing followers daily 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🐔Just watched the latest MMA, what a cock, just had to take his top off couldn't help himself whilst looking into the camera..Sad, looks like he is determined to win, almost manic, all I see is a massive heart attack looming.....

• Heart
He’s in York next week.Lets see if Zelda can drag herself to go watch her prick of a son.Her daily updates on the soaps are just ridiculous.To be honest the entire bunch of them are odd balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s pathetic pretending to be poorly! I think he’s back at home with Sophie and Leo. Sorry but unless you’ve got some kind of stomach bug or throwing up constantly then I’m sure he’s well enough to be back at work now. Pathetic. Bad enough a day off but almost a full week?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So he didn’t show last night going by this👀View attachment 2507685
I've just gone through Oliver's Instagram and not only can he sing, he's a LOT easier on the eye!!! 💯

I hope RatBoy is sacked and Oliver takes over the role of Guy permanently. They should have given him the part. I would! 🥵🥵😍
---
He’s pathetic pretending to be poorly! I think he’s back at home with Sophie and Leo. Sorry but unless you’ve got some kind of stomach bug or throwing up constantly then I’m sure he’s well enough to be back at work now. Pathetic. Bad enough a day off but almost a full week?
And there's Fakey boasting that he's the fittest he's ever been and banging on about fasting and getting into ketosis which aids cell renewal blah, blah, blah.

He's full of tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.