Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit odd he posted yesterday & didn't mention feeling ill, maybe Flapps has given Fakey Quickendale covid.
If he had COVID the world and his wife would know about it, cos the test stick would have its own reel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They’re both so thick, I bet they are off filming ‘family’ content somewhere, even though he pulled out of the show last night. She went there for a reason and I don’t believe it was just to sit in a hotel room.
He’ll be back thanking his minions for all the well wishes soon 🙄 and praying his attention seeking emoji story has done the trick and helped his engagement go higher than 0.86% 🤭
Well we know he has form for posting when off sick. Remember the bad back in Footloose yet he had a day at the beach? 🤬🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 22
So flappy is back home. Fakey is posting sad emojis at 4am. Have they had another falling out or is Jake in trouble at work? Or both?

It’s just such a depressing way to live life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s either home as dick head moaning Leo keeping him up.Or poor fred is going to appear to prove us wrong.Not as if she has a job to rush back for.Hope you choke on your gifted food👍

Reactions: 19
I have to laugh at the fact that when he stays offline he makes her stay offline aswell to make things seem reeeeeaaallllly bad hoping everyone will message asking if he’s ok probably be lucky if he gets two messages yano people are wising up to him and his boring crap and his sniping at people in the comments won’t be helping plus getting his wife to drive up posing happily for a photo with the vacant one then pulling a sicky what was that? 550 followers down? Can you pay for more followers on Klarna?
" what's up, hun?" 😃😆😆😆 things like that.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Flaps is allowed post again #gifted
View attachment 2506101
Free begged grub now.
People are being blown to smithereens around the World & these cunts are prancing about , showing free begged food.
There's kids at school with crap parents going hungry, somewhere in the World, too.........

I detest all these online cunts trying to be ' influencers'

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wouldn't surprise me. He's a sly bleep, but if he has I bet he's been bollocked for it, his bad work ethic following him like a bad smell
It took him ages to get a job he went nearly a year with no work only butlins . He had them manic episodes saying he ain’t good enough nobody gives him a chance . He doesn’t help himself but his ego makes him believe he’s above others . He didn’t get main role . The cast can’t stand him either .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Begging for food.
Is there nothing these greedy, self-entitled online cunts WONT do.

It's despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So Flaps has gone home then, what was the point if her visit with Maris🤔 saving on gas and lecy, skint bastards🤣🤣 looks like she didn't get any freebies offered to her, beggy witch. I just googled and there's loads to do in Chester, the zoo, the outlet village, bewilderwood, a treasure trail, roman experience, river walks, miniature railway, river cruises to name a few. So obvious they are skint, literally spent the whole time in the hotel except for a soft play place, she can do that at home ffs. That boy gets no stimulation whatsoever, they give him food to keep him quiet, nearly every pic or story he's stuffing his face.
No sign of dipper head either, waiting for tomorrow when he posts a story thanking everyone for their messages asking if he's ok🤮🤮🤮🤮
These two lead such a boring life.

Flaps eating her gifted slop🤮🤮🤮 I'd rather cook and buy my own, beggy beggy witch, she is as bad as he is now, no sign of Fred, will he be on her stories later, trying to show us she still see him, would love to know what went off with that one. They are both really tit parents, you'd never know she had an older child from the tit she does.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So Flaps has gone home then, what was the point if her visit with Maris🤔 saving on gas and lecy, skint bastards🤣🤣 looks like she didn't get any freebies offered to her, beggy witch. I just googled and there's loads to do in Chester, the zoo, the outlet village, bewilderwood, a treasure trail, roman experience, river walks, miniature railway, river cruises to name a few. So obvious they are skint, literally spent the whole time in the hotel except for a soft play place, she can do that at home ffs. That boy gets no stimulation whatsoever, they give him food to keep him quiet, nearly every pic or story he's stuffing his face.
No sign of dipper head either, waiting for tomorrow when he posts a story thanking everyone for their messages asking if he's ok🤮🤮🤮🤮
These two lead such a boring life.

Flaps eating her gifted slop🤮🤮🤮 I'd rather cook and buy my own, beggy beggy witch, she is as bad as he is now, no sign of Fred, will he be on her stories later, trying to show us she still see him, would love to know what went off with that one. They are both really tit parents, you'd never know she had an older child from the tit she does.
Fred's Dad is well hot too. I wouldn't mind driving him round the block 😃😆😛
He saw through her .
Fred will be happier away from jakey & wiv his Dad and new Partner, who seems to take an interest in the lad , support, etc .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s the lack of self awareness and being unable to read a room that really fucks me off 😡 So she’s got the audacity to reshare a story on Israel and then the next story she posts is about bleeping gifted food. Food that she’s obviously grifted for cos no way has that company approached her or just sent them to her. She’s hardly a healthy role model where it comes to diet/food.
Also don’t presume she’s home. He posted his porridge ad as if he was home and we all know he wasn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet Fred gets left out loads in that house.Leo a little tit and it’s obvious they don’t discipline him.Remember when she said Fred was playing up?As if you tell strangers your son is giving you grief😡😡She’s so far up her own arse cannot see the writings on the wall for this fake arse marriage.They have at least 30 years until retirement age and both skint boring twats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.