Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 Bet he's pulling his hair out not being able to post tit...What am I saying he ain't got any lol 😂😆 🤣 😂... WIGGO...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For somebody who has been on ASAs non compliant influencer list (still would like to know how she ever came off of it) and has been warned about not marking her ads properly, you’d think she’d learn. Now got a offer on her gifted food but not an ad/aff link marked on it anywhere. Off I go again….. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Beggy witch. I wouldn't touch that slop with a bargepole.

I hope it gives her the shits. woman. 🤢

390833729_3732981230264867_5928460263199046211_n.jpg
387740063_338416302055157_9119971182354377689_n.jpg

• Sick
Ok who called it? Probably half of us we have a mention of Fred! Let’s see if we actually see him! Also has anyone else noticed that since he was sat topless in the ladies’ dressing room there’s been no more posts of him with the cast members? Wonder if they complained? I would absolute wrong ‘un! At this rate he will be lucky to get panto next year

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He definitely has Münchausen syndrome instead of you googling what this is fakey it’s a type of mental disorder where a person continually fakes illnesses to gain attention and sympathy from others - and WTF is she eating diet food for she already looks like unhealthy matchstick as it is

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You can make crepes for Fred Flaps, but tattle wants to see Fred actually there, or you could just be lying🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You can make crepes for Fred Flaps, but tattle wants to see Fred actually there, or you could just be lying🤥🤥🤥🤥
Exactly even if he is don’t mean tit he’s probably gone round for tea .
if he doesn’t want to be on social media she would have said it weeks ago ….. watch her say it now though to save face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, well, well, is she home now or just pretending?

It's a bingo that she's mentioned Fred but a picture of a frying pan is proving ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

We couldn't give a tit about your doughnuts. Where is Freddie?

PROVE IT FLAPZ!

391268710_632240549089381_4710143543026675736_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
WTF is she eating diet food for she already looks like unhealthy matchstick as it is
Didn’t she say she wanted to put on weight only a week or two ago when she allegedly went for a jog and filmed herself like he does 🙄 The lies she tells! She really is as bad as him, they are perfect for each other, both lying cunts!

• Heart
Didn’t we catch them out on the hair cut lie with pictures of Fred with crepes? And 100% he isn’t there 😂

I hope he sick day was worth it too him must be killing him not to post
---
Can someone send soapy sue a clip, if I have to see her move her hair off her face one more time 😡😂don’t mention it to her thou you’ll get blocked 😂 She said she’d just had it cut and looked a lot different, I couldn’t tell 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That Alice who’s shared the picture of the men drinking is the one he was always with. He never mentions any of them anymore 😂

Fred might be there but I bet he’s only gone for tea. I would love someone from his dads side or distant friends etc to come on here and spill the ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That Alice who’s shared the picture of the men drinking is the one he was always with. He never mentions any of them anymore 😂

Fred might be there but I bet he’s only gone for tea. I would love someone from his dads side or distant friends etc to come on here and spill the ☕
That’s right he was hanging around with Alice during rehearsals, she obviously got sick of him…nobody lasts long around him!
Im actually surprised none of his tena huns who tell him he’s such a great dad have asked where Freddie is, or nobody has commented to her about Freddie’s very noticeable absence! oh silly me bots can’t comment🤭 yes surely someone out there can spill the tea ☕ not looking at anyone in particular @IamMyaJ 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.