Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a peep from Fakey today, probably sulking like a baby. Flaps showing what they did yesterday and that she had Fred, bet he ain't there today. I agree with others that her family don't like him, never there when old tombstone teeth is around🤣 and he has no mates, so he runs off to Mummy's, what a
bleeping saddo😂😂😂

No Flaps didn't come up with that recipe either🤪🤪🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not a peep from Fakey today, probably sulking like a baby. Flaps showing what they did yesterday and that she had Fred, bet he ain't there today. I agree with others that her family don't like him, never there when old tombstone teeth is around🤣 and he has no mates, so he runs off to Mummy's, what a
bleeping saddo😂😂😂

I bet he's still smarting after last Sunday's fiasco. Imagine the cast taking sly digs at him, and tissue paper skin Cunty couldn't cope and pulled a sickie ...
By the way, you need your hair system sorting ...
FB_IMG_1697369685617.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe he’s had a relapse of his terrible illness and isn’t going to be well enough to travel to York this week? Whenever he’s absent from instagram, there’s always a narrative behind it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please don’t tell me she’s now going to start doing ‘cooking’ reels 🙄 or is she trying to get her deal back with Tescos food 😂 I genuinely think she is as obsessed with Instagram as her workshy husband is. This month she’s already bought 1,000 followers and done a cheap giveaway just to get likes and comments on her posts and we’re not even half way through the month yet. If that’s doesn’t reek of desperation, I don’t know what does.
I can see them doing a joint giveaway soon. He’s leaking followers too so what better way of covering up buying them by doing a competition 🤷🏻‍♀️
Cooking reels? With those bleeping awful burnt offerings they've pictured before? bleeping hell , if she was frying an egg & it dropped on the floor , she would spatula it up & put it back in the frying-pan...
---
bleeping saddo😂😂😂

So ; they only seem to be allowed to have Fred every other Saturday, do they.......?

Well, well, well.............

His Dad & new Partner has obvs put their foot down, involving his son in all of their begging tit.....

Bet Fred is loving it 😃😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Another game of I’m not posting so you’re not then the return together absolutely pathetic! What’s it going to be? Sorry I’ve been quiet just been enjoying the day with Soph and the boys yano! Yeah alright wouldn’t mind adding up the actual time he spends with them once he’s done boxing the gym napping bet it isn’t much

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ooh the hottie on flaps insta from what they did yesterday more of him please 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only one with a face on him like a slapped arse he absolutely hates working bet he’s only on stage a total of 20 minutes too lazy prick I hope Zelda doesn’t bother going to see him the hole hasn’t seen her since he scrounged a car off her hubby ungrateful little twit I see he stopped following the woman he was getting the shocking knitwear from probably got sick of him begging for freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Eek was it a follower of his or a business?
It’s a small business he started following he was wearing the awful knitwear and tagging the business but I guess unsurprisingly it wasn’t bringing her extra business and he carried on expecting freebies I guess she said no

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s a small business he started following he was wearing the awful knitwear and tagging the business but I guess unsurprisingly it wasn’t bringing her extra business and he carried on expecting freebies I guess she said no
Well done to her, grifting beggars

Must be killing him not to post, wonder if it’s worth the “pretending to be ill” 😂

• Haha
🤢🤢God he looks awful and not because he’s had a cold.Taking this fight a bit to seriously idiot.
IMG_8719.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
and he’s back 🙄 Can’t believe he started wearing hype clothing when all the z listers/ex reality contestants were advertising them at least 3 years ago 😂 He’s always so behind on everything. Hype have obviously run out of wannabes to use 😉
I’m pretty sure he’s dyeing his ‘hair’ and beard as well. Sure they’re both getting darker in colour 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
and he’s back 🙄 Can’t believe he started wearing hype clothing when all the z listers/ex reality contestants were advertising them at least 3 years ago 😂 He’s always so behind on everything. Hype have obviously run out of wannabes to use 😉
I’m pretty sure he’s dyeing his ‘hair’ and beard as well. Sure they’re both getting darker in colour 🤔
Wonder if collar and cuffs match...🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮
He's so bleeping late to the party I'm not surprised he's not wearing Lonsdale.....

• Haha
I don’t know about anywhere else but where I live Hype clothing is marketed towards and bought by the young teens probably why he’s started wearing it as he thinks he’s so down with the kids yano 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know about anywhere else but where I live Hype clothing is marketed towards and bought by the young teens probably why he’s started wearing it as he thinks he’s so down with the kids yano 😂
m
My sons wore it 5-6 years ago. Now they wouldn’t be seen in it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.