Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon he is trying to copy me and write some poetry for us tattlers but firstly he needs to master the art of joined up writing and then maybe he could go onto learn some good old english grammar 🤣🤣
#cannotfuckingwait

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now she’s doing ‘ads’ for Vinted on her Instagram. More BS. It’s not an ad, it’s just her trying to get people to go onto her Vinted. As if she’s been paid to send people to her account 🤥
Look at the crap she’s added today. Does she not own an iron? You’ve got to be pretty desperate to sell used Primark clothes 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Now she’s doing ‘ads’ for Vinted on her Instagram. More BS. It’s not an ad, it’s just her trying to get people to go onto her Vinted. As if she’s been paid to send people to her account 🤥
Look at the crap she’s added today. Does she not own an iron? You’ve got to be pretty desperate to sell used Primark clothes 🤢
Where are all her designer bits 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe her prices on there! When I post things to sell Vinted do a suggested price usually I go with unless I’ve had the odd expensive piece which I know will sell. Primark though she needs to get in the bin. Either desperate or thick to think she’d sell them

• Haha
  • Heart
The YSL boots, Gucci and Balenciaga bags are still on there waiting to be sold but no new ‘designer’ gear added yet 😉😂
Desperate for holiday spends. What's her vinted name, could do with a laugh 😅😅😅
---
bleeping hell, I'd be ashamed to stick primarni on my vinted page...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those bleeping feet should come with a warning🤣🤣And the state of those trousers full of wrinkles.Scruffy cow and selling peacocks clothing 🤣🤣
IMG_8710.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Desperate for holiday spends. What's her vinted name, could do with a laugh 😅😅😅
---
bleeping hell, I'd be ashamed to stick primarni on my vinted page...
Sophie__church like on instagram. I know and it’s not even new Primark 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s second hand and she’s still charging £8.00 for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The YSL boots, Gucci and Balenciaga bags are still on there waiting to be sold but no new ‘designer’ gear added yet 😉😂
I cant open the app not available where I live and I'm nosey- hopefully someone will know her username on vinted and I can nose on the website 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🐔 Bet he's been catching up on here .Cooeeeee. Such a backward prick to wear the spa slip-ons for all to see. He deserves all he gets......Wish I could get over a cold like that, 🤧. I usually have a cough for a week after and I don't smoke.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Has Flaps ever heard if an iron or a steamer - rhe creases are unreal I would be ashamed to post a pic of clothes in that state 😳

Some quality gear on there though - hurry over before it's gone #Ad #BA 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.