Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had the flu twice and I couldn’t even get up to get myself a drink lol. It was so horrible. He’s just been lazing around in his gifted hotel for the last couple of days.

Whenever a man says man flu I automatically know it’s not actually a proper illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
bleeping hell😳😳😳 what an absolute total melt he is, man flu, bullshit. I had flu once I literally didn't get out of bed for 2 weeks, not even been 2 days you prick. Honestly running out of swear words to describe this bleep, what a waste of space he is.
As someone above said, when man flu is mentioned you know it's bollocks. He really is a lazy lazy bleeping bastard🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve had the flu twice and I couldn’t even get up to get myself a drink lol. It was so horrible. He’s just been lazing around in his gifted hotel for the last couple of days.

Whenever a man says man flu I automatically know it’s not actually a proper illness.
Exactly this. The amount of arguments I’ve had at work when people have one day off and come back and say they’ve had the flu 😡 He’s probably not even got a common cold. Workshy twit

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well you can die of flu so it’s not just the sniffles is it Jakey boy. I also have an utter hatred of people and their touch of flu but better a day later.
I remember my dad having it years ago and it took a good 2 weeks to get over and he wasn’t able to cycle to work for another 4 after that because he just didn’t have the lung capacity to even get to the end of the road.

• Heart
So her big winner was a private account🙄And she’s doing more soon🙄duck off beggy witch.Go eat your gifted food in your crappy little house🙄The pair of them really are the saddest pair of idiots online.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So shithead had the sniffles, felt shite because his immune system is fucked due to chronic diet, over exercising to the point of anorexia, roids, and whatever else shite he 🍷🍷❄❄❄in his system, so he pulled a couple of sickies...
Sad twit, didn't stop him filming for the shite fight or using the spa and spreading germs ...😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
---
So her big winner was a private account🙄And she’s doing more soon🙄duck off beggy witch.Go eat your gifted food in your crappy little house🙄The pair of them really are the saddest pair of idiots online.
Wow!!! Didn't see that coming 😔😔😔

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Now she’s spoiling us with her B&M haul 🤦🏻‍♀️. Obviously another place she’s trying to get a collab from. Good luck with that Flappy. B&M tend to use people with much higher followings than you can only dream of 😂
So no Jo Malone, White Company or Diptyque candles in Quickenden Towers this Halloween/Christmas. Just good old B&M 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her voice with her b&m 💩 🙄🙄Hurts my ears just listening to her.Fred got some cheap arse water bottles and who cares what you have bought🙄🙄Tesco given you the boot flaps as like everyone else online no one is interested in whatever you are flogging.

Reactions: 20
Remember last tour when he got tonsillitis and got given antibiotis over the phone and he was better the next day. Them magic antibiotics

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Absolute shitcunt. He's only got a cold and it's like he's dying. Well he must be feeling alright if he's gone to the spa to spread his germs. 🤬

387758070_1065605064606597_5703726277544545342_n.jpg
391105255_194850760305507_2536638270019734609_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So the 'winner' was yet another private account......

Nobody gives a tit about all the crap you bought from B&M. Her voice is enough to make me want to punch a wall. 🤡

As for those lidded cups for Leo, she sells something like those on B&B.

I take it Tesco have dumped her boney, sorry arse....? Good.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
He doesn't even have an ounce of shame that the sick note was called here on a number of occasions 🤭 I would be mortified if I read people playing bingo saying he will be sick in x amount of weeks, 😂🤭 and then he just goes and posts about it knowing what's been said about him him. He is an utter twit

• Heart
Wiki Ref: 11/10/23

"I feel like arse. I feel like arse" said the haunted stick of rock.

Is a 'sickie' looming? If so, it's a BINGO for the Fakeys! 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does he not know that 'man flu' means it's a made up illness? Literally 🤣.

Agree with others re flu versus a head cold. if you have a flu, you know all about it, it knocks you out for quite some time. i wouldn't wish it on anyone.

He is simply too lazy to work. And this is more proof of it. He may resign himself to the 🦕 jobs, and be glad of them.
I'm sure anyone casting for a panto has loads of people to choose from. Why would they pick a workshy sick note!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.