Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🀑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear this has shaped up to be very very tragic. Far more than his normal standard.

should have stayed at home and watched the New big brother.
He should just go on big brother....would fit in well with this bunch of nobodies 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Catching up here and I can't even 😱😱😱😱
Imagine posting the fact that you had to get dressed and ready in a multi story car park and then stomp/run a mile while filming every second of it 😯😯
Is this supposed to be funny? It just reeks of desperation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 the comments on here tonightπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ these two are soooo desperate, no hotel or mua for Flaps, just getting ready in a carpark and blistersπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Pair of absolute nobodys and think that Fakey has treated himself to a new wig for tonightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Embarrassing evening all roundπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
---
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 the comments on here tonightπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ these two are soooo desperate, no hotel or mua for Flaps, just getting ready in a carpark and blistersπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Pair of absolute nobodys and think that Fakey has treated himself to a new wig for tonightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Scarlett for them both, 2 pathetic fools, karmas a witch, and it’s bit them both right where it hurts, ie no content with Zelebs, no tagging or reposts either……..::: it’s total tumbleweed

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Bet he’s weeping into his costume jewelry as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 22

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me, what a tit show! πŸ˜‚ Just when you think this pair of desperados can't get ANY more pathetic, too! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His teeth are whiter then his shirt :LOL:
She is fuming isn't she and quite rightly to,don't get me wrong she's only reeping what she's sown, but she's a accessorie to hom the same as that cheap ring

"Look everyone I have a wife with boulders,I'm straight honest"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was there any food offered tonight?
They have no money , so it was obvs. the water jug & snaffled salted peanuts in little bowls for tea, then πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well deserved. 😊😊😊
---
Catching up here and I can't even 😱😱😱😱
Imagine posting the fact that you had to get dressed and ready in a multi story car park and then stomp/run a mile while filming every second of it 😯😯
Is this supposed to be funny? It just reeks of desperation
Desperately funny.
I'm loving it!
🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jake Quickenden #84 Desperation City with a mindset like Walter Mitty

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.