Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been posted.

I can't seem to attach the article but spoiler alert..... He said...."I love you"

Sorry if Im offending anyone (except jakeknob) who thinks Im being flippant.... But how profound!

He's a bleep allowing this "news" to be put out all the time. He's a fecking grief thief and should be kicked to the curb asthey say.
How is this 💩 even a headline story.
didn't he say he walked out? Couldn't stay? Does he just add to the story? Is he the only one who has lost a loved one regardless of how. Jaysus, someone needs to tear him a new hole. And did he duck say that to his brother. He walked out cos he couldn't deal with it. Probably wasn't in the limelight (God forgive me for saying that).
---
My favourite part of the article is how he’s called a ‘grief ambassador’, more like ‘grief thief’. I get that it’s really sad his dad & brother died, but it was years ago! We’ve all lost people in our lives and we try to move on as best as we can. Really irks me how much he monetises them!View attachment 2488042
Can't even remember how old he was! Seriously?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Got to be a new avatar picture out of one of these 🤢 How bleeping haggard is he looking and don’t even get me started on the hideous outfit 🤢
He looks really bleeping gormless...
---
He’s lost so much weight, it’s quite shocking how gaunt he is and he looks ill.

Still a massive bleeping ugly bleep though!

View attachment 2489384
duck me. He should hire himself out Halloween and go and haunt houses...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He looks really bleeping gormless...
---

duck me. He should hire himself out Halloween and go and haunt houses...
He really bleeping is! 💯

Grabbed the video of him. WTAF.... 🤢

belgradetheatre_1696362696284.jpg

---
He's got those manky beige trousers and the fake Gucci belt on again.

Whiffy hoe. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
God the state of him👀That’s what happens when you make money of the dead for 13 years🤣🤣The bleeping grim Reaper watching 👍👍
IMG_8620.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
He’s lost so much weight, it’s quite shocking how gaunt he is and he looks ill.

Still a massive bleeping ugly bleep though!

View attachment 2489384
Do u think he will use this for when they break up officially. Like I lost so much weight with the struggle of the relationship bla bla bla that's how much stress I was under bla bla bla. You know when it all comes out to be someone else's fault.
---
Will anyone be my fwiend...
View attachment 2489457
Could do with a bit of his wife's botox

• Heart
  • Haha
Got to be a new avatar picture out of one of these 🤢 How bleeping haggard is he looking and don’t even get me started on the hideous outfit 🤢
He was pig ugly before but what does he look like?
What has the absolute bellend done to himself.
Words fail me...
(No they don't but they're all sweary and im a lady) 😉😇🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just looking at the traffic on here this morning, is it me or all our fakeys just thoroughly bored with this bleep???
I know I am, I can't be arsed summoning up a comment. He's just so bleeping boring and predictable.
God sake, boring arse, get a life.
I was thinking the same thing. People defo bored with the rinse and repeat narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just when I think he can’t show himself as being any more vain than the constant eye bleeping into his phone, he proves me wrong by actually sitting in front of a mirror to watch himself eat lunch 🤢🤣
IMG_3837.png

• Sick
  • Haha
God the state of him👀That’s what happens when you make money of the dead for 13 years🤣🤣The bleeping grim Reaper watching 👍👍View attachment 2489448
The Grim Reaper is watching and so is karma. He did wrong by his brother and his father. Karma is coming for you Fakey.

Be scared, be very scared! 💯
---
Do u think he will use this for when they break up officially. Like I lost so much weight with the struggle of the relationship bla bla bla that's how much stress I was under bla bla bla. You know when it all comes out to be someone else's fault.
---

Could do with a bit of his wife's botox
She doesn't care. She's too busy begging for a nose job! Ugly old slapper!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow he is on a downward spiral isn't he. He looks dreadful, well more so than normal haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean he’s never been my type and can safely say, he’d never ever be my type but imagine you’d booked to see him because you actually thought he was fit and you turned up to see him looking like he does now. The difference just in the cardboard cutouts of him and what he’s looks like today is astounding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Flaps last seen on Monday morning.Found her using every free cream she’s been sent in the past year🤣🤣I think he’s taking exercise to the extreme🤢Also think he’s not well liked by the other men on tour and that’s why he looks a bag of tit👍👍Ugly on the inside certainly showing now on this prick👍
IMG_8621.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.