Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is that barber dressed like John Travolta out of Saturday Night Fever and why hasn't he had the syrup trimmed?

Ugly creature.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 15
People who share them quotes are people who have a shit life and constantly need to see a quote like that to make them think things are changing
---
Please someone put non of the above in her suggestion boxA weeks food dear godLeave the boys alone flaps and go sort your dead arse marriage outView attachment 2490457
Fuck me
7 days of me in my shed selling my second hand shite for £10 on Vinted
7 days of me in my shed ringing every brand to give me free gifts
7 days of pushing Freddie out and feeding Chucky shit all day to keep him silent why I pose in my shed

flaps give it uo you sad cow who wants to see a day of your life damn even you don’t want to see a day in your own shit life

Reactions: 14
Thanks Crazy
---
Why is that barber dressed like John Travolta out of Saturday Night Fever and why hasn't he had the syrup trimmed?

Ugly creature.

View attachment 2490702
View attachment 2490703
View attachment 2490704
Eurgh he's so full of himself he's ugly as fuck and wtf are all those lumps on his face. You don't need a haircut every week it's a fucking wig you cunt. Arggh i fucking hate him more every day, smug skinny bastard he is

Why does he need a nap, he works for 2 hours a day, ffs what a lazy, lazy bastard he is. Selfish too, what an absolute fucking cunt

Flaps fuck off will you we don't want to see you doing anything on insta. GRWM fuck offffffff, your outfits are shite, so is your food. Oldest should come first, and his name is Freddie
Stop pimping out your kids and get your squidward, sausage lips face out of here.
They are both as bad as each other, pair of beggy tramps, his hotel is bargain basement and so is his stupid wife

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
You are right, he almost fooled me. I have just given myself a slap.

Reactions: 11
So the stupid cow has sold her sunglasses so now that tosser has decided to purchase a new pair for himself she much be f mad to put with his excessive impulsive buying especially when she is selling everything that’s not nailed down for a few pennies

Reactions: 18
ugh the perv in the girls dressing room, nothings off limits for his filming

Reactions: 19
Obviously lost the Glasses Direct collab then what a prick he is and what a stupid cow she is for putting up with it

So he's bought himself a new pair of sunglasses whilst his wife is selling everything that isn't nailed down. I would have told him to get out of that dressing room.

Reactions: 17
He buys ugly expensive stuff for attention. Wear normal clothes you freak.

Reactions: 22
So he's bought himself a new pair of sunglasses whilst his wife is selling everything that isn't nailed down. I would have told him to get out of that dressing room.

View attachment 2490953
View attachment 2490956
I wish someone would approach him when he’s talking like that into his phone like the 100%knob he is, and give him an Almighty punch on that rigor mortis face of his, he needs to give that head a proper wobble if he thinks that anyone has any interest in his mundane stories about his sub average life

Reactions: 10
How often does prick get his wig cut.Not as if it grows He’s loving life how his stupid wife puts up with him showing himself all day doing nothing is baffling to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.