Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he goes back to his room at around midnight already sounding tiddled and has got another bottle of booze waiting for him no wonder he isn’t up at 5am would explain why he looks so haggard aswell

Reactions: 16
So he goes back to his room at around midnight already sounding tiddled and has got another bottle of booze waiting for him no wonder he isn’t up at 5am would explain why he looks so haggard aswell
That’s not his Cheltenham room he’s showing. He said yesterday he was driving to London after last nights performance ready for more ‘presenting’ on LW today. He’s never shown them putting him up in accommodation like that before, that’s why I said earlier he’s probably paid for it himself to prove a point to us

Reactions: 22
He really helps with Vicky's anxiety ....I couldnt think of anything worse, what's the matter with these people ...

Reactions: 24
Another couple of minutes of WORK for Fakey on LW today, such joy

Reactions: 18
Another couple of minutes of WORK for Fakey on LW today, such joy
Wonder what monstrosity he’ll be wearing today. I’m thinking maybe the new Doberman shirt Whatever it is, it will be something he’ll wear trying to get as much attention on him as possible in it

Reactions: 19
Bet he wishes he had Mark Wright presenting job BBC 1 now ..lol ...

Reactions: 15
No idea whats been going on im a bit behind but im parking my ass here! but strange that Vicky the virgin has anxiety, im thinking he made Vicky up like he did with his lock down characters and had to mention anxiety of course! Fucking Twat!

Reactions: 14
OMG yes I agree about Neil. I always found him annoying, grinning into screen, pushing to be seen so when he has been partnered I haven’t wanted him to progress. I’m not saying his ex is a saint but he apparently was nasty about her after the divorce which I thought unprofessional. As for Fakey being worse it doesn’t surprise me but I’m surprised it hasn’t come out how uncomfortable it must make the older ladies. I once worked with a guy who was a few years younger but very immature and not the best looking but thought he could flirt outrageously with anybody, including me, and didn’t care my other half worked within the same workplace. My other half was aware but knew I’d be able to deal with him though was there if I needed it. I did get along well with this guy but was very uncomfortable at times which he was aware about but I was quite firm with him. I was very young at the time but now I wouldn’t hesitate in giving someone like this a slap. Men like Fakey shouldn’t be allowed to go on like this. Freak

Reactions: 16
Hopped on his stories to tell everyone he’s yet again at LW and then he’s got to drive back to Cheltenham for the show. Aah Diddums Just seen Motsi from SCD is one of the guests today. He’ll be in his element sucking up to her, begging to get on next year

Reactions: 18
So he is back at the LW studio again for another exhilarating 60sec performance apparently telling everyone that he isn’t going to wear just a vest but also a cardigan as it’s too hot today - yes I can definitely see that makes far more sense you idiot

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Jake, how can I put this.....
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Its hilarious how important he thinks he is doing a two minute comp on one of the shittest lowest rating shows on ITV. He's walking down them corridors like he owns the place, in his vest, trying to get a fanny fluter out of the older ladies. He is pathetic

Reactions: 25
Christ on a bike - it looks like an age concern coffee morning in his photo from the theatre! (Didn’t want to post the pic here as it’s not fair on the old dears)

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.