Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now he’s sharing a story from someone who’s tagged him cos he’s bought a coffee from her 🤦🏻‍♀️ Literally anyone tags him, he puts it on his Instagram. The need for validation and for people to see how ‘popular’ he is, is off the scale. It’s like look at me and how everybody knows me and likes me and wants my photo 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It is so weird. It’s like they’ve got to keep stroking his ego. As you say it’s a daytime TV competition hardly something to brag about. Do the other people that do them get their agents to tell the whole of social media every single time they make an appearance? I doubt it. Shows really just how basic and bottom drawer OL and Polly really are 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’re obviously desperately trying to plug him to get more TV work. I suppose it pays better meaning more commission for them. Not that I’d imagine doing three 5 min appearances on LW pays much. I wonder if Flappy is recording them for him this time 😂
They all read here that Chris his manager can’t stand him but between him and Polly they get him no work so instead they have to feed his ego . It’s pathetic . It defo won’t be paying much two seconds on comps won’t bring much money in . Pathetic
---
Now he’s sharing a story from someone who’s tagged him cos he’s bought a coffee from her 🤦🏻‍♀️ Literally anyone tags him, he puts it on his Instagram. The need for validation and for people to see how ‘popular’ he is, is off the scale. It’s like look at me and how everybody knows me and likes me and wants my photo 🤢
I think he tells people he’s a celeb . He definitely does 🤣 ain’t no fucker ever ask for pictures with him ever

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Might head to Southampton, wait at stage door, get an autograph, say I love him on TV, he's so brave, family seem lovely etc.

Then as I walk away, loudly fake a phone call to a bestie going "omg i cant believe i just met danny dyer!"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As he has no mates has to share random arse people to stroke his bald headed ego.No one other than that woman hang about with him.The other men appear to be a normal shape and this prick thinks he’s god gift🤢🤢The punch bag story is so funny Wtf does he think he is🤣🤣

• Haha
Speaking of his agent I happened to watch the Friends episode yesterday where Joey's agent, Estelle dies.
She only had two clients, Joey and a guy who eats paper... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

93801643-8167-423C-BA7E-7519C4686186.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Course he does 🙄 That’s why he chose to go on an adult only weekend, rather than spend the time with him before he went away ‘working’ for up to 8 months. Also chose to spend an extra night away this week just so he could be on the TV for 5 mins. Basically any opportunity he gets to be away from the family he takes it. Christ he even left him with Zelda than have to look after by himself but still carries on using him for content and saying what he thinks will please those Tena huns 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Course he does 🙄 That’s why he chose to go on an adult only weekend, rather than spend the time with him before he went away ‘working’ for up to 8 months. Also chose to spend an extra night away this week just so he could be on the TV for 5 mins. Basically any opportunity he gets to be away from the family he takes it. Christ he even left him with Zelda than have to look after by himself but still carries on using him for content and saying what he thinks will please those Tena huns 🤮
We say it on every single thread but this absolute bellend, but he’s not mentally well, rinse and repeat day in day out!!! 💤 💤💤💤💤
I can’t believe he’s soooo in love with himself to see how little work he gets is becoz he’s a bleep, end of! I’d say if his name comes up in potential tv work meetings , those tv execs etc, just piss themselves and move on, next!!!!

• Heart
What’s a guy man?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god so I’ve heard some tea today well it’s not piping hot because this bleep is so predictable right. But a friend of a friend knows a girl called Emily who is a runner for LW (she’s worked on all sorts like GMB & HIGNFY) anyway behind the scenes yesterday he got absolutely ripped because he basically came in like some kind of bleeping A lister and parades down the halls like he is so well known and everyone should bow down!! It sounds like he is approaching or perhaps polly parrot is approaching asking to get Jake these gigs for his bleeping portfolio 😂😂😂😂😂😂 they don’t even approach him bleeping HELL IM SO EMBARRASSED FOR HIM

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
How thick she is
“ only worn once “
twice you mean because your wearing it to take the picture to sell it 😂😂😂🥴
if that was the first time putting it on she would have tags on it 😂
She’s not the full ticket is she? She definitely thinks she is a superstar and people clamber to buy her tat but I can’t see many people being as tiny as she is. It was mentioned earlier but perhaps if she donated any profits to a charity she may have more luck with her sales. Can’t believe she converted her beauty room into an ‘office’. Hasn’t locals to their area mentioned they both swan around as if they truly are celebs? Bet people laugh at them behind their backs!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh my god so I’ve heard some tea today well it’s not piping hot because this bleep is so predictable right. But a friend of a friend knows a girl called Emily who is a runner for LW (she’s worked on all sorts like GMB & HIGNFY) anyway behind the scenes yesterday he got absolutely ripped because he basically came in like some kind of bleeping A lister and parades down the halls like he is so well known and everyone should bow down!! It sounds like he is approaching or perhaps polly parrot is approaching asking to get Jake these gigs for his bleeping portfolio 😂😂😂😂😂😂 they don’t even approach him bleeping HELL IM SO EMBARRASSED FOR HIM
Hahahaha how is he not embarrassed bloody 35 acting like that 😂 and can’t get a job cause no ducker likes him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Love it 😂😂😂 Not at all surprised him/PP does the begging. Makes you wonder though if ITV aren’t approaching him, is he doing it for free just to raise his ‘profile’ 🤭 You can tell he’s a stand in because all his gigs are last minute. Trouble for him is if he’s like that BTS word gets round and he’ll be blacklisted anyway 😂 He’s meant to be on again this week so let’s hope there’s more tea to be spilt 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If Spudulike has all his heart, he clearly has all of his talent too… wondered where it had gone

• Haha
FFS he looks like one of the Chuckle Brothers there. The dead one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
And THAT is why he gets nowhere in the industry. His ego is as big as the moon

• Haha
  • Heart
Jesus Christ! In which universe did he think posting that story Where's he's punching the tit out of punchbag a good idea?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.