Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aww he gets such a hard time. He is a proper grafter, a provider. Every morning he gets up at 4 ready for a full day’s shift down the pit. Toils away doing honest work then comes home to his loving family.

⬆ This is how he sees himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That lad Ben who died that was mentioned earlier why has flaps started following his girlfriend?Is she now the new grief thief in the family.Also is he going to put pictures up for the next few months of random people.Has 6 weeks of at Christmas at least the family won’t have to drag themselves to him like they did a couple of years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
That lad Ben who died that was mentioned earlier why has flaps started following his girlfriend?Is she now the new grief thief in the family.Also is he going to put pictures up for the next few months of random people.Has 6 weeks of at Christmas at least the family won’t have to drag themselves to him like they did a couple of years ago.
Omfg she hasn't has she? Has Jake mentioned him yet. As a fellow footballer I thought he might have (also being the bleeping ambassador of Sarcoma uk).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah she has bit odd but then both are weird freaks.See she’s reduced her bag by £350 is definitely skint and desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah she has bit odd but then both are weird freaks.See she’s reduced her bag by £350 is definitely skint and desperate.
The same bag only last week she’d added £200 to 🙄 Was £1400 then £1600 now £1250. Does she think people will think she’s being generous by reducing it by £350 when she’s only really taken £150 off. Why increase it to then reduce it? It’s been up for 7 months now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just realised what he uses on his skin to get it that colour. It’s not Fake Tan, it’s not Creosote, it’s Marmite 😂 That’s the only explanation I can think of why him and Marmite have started following each other on ig. If he’s got an ad with them, it’s going to upset a lot of Marmite lovers 🙄

• Haha
So basically Jake got the scraps again
Kate is doing the ITV competition she’s been put in a posh hotel with dinner annd wine paid for and jakes doing scraps again . I assume he’s doing a live twice this week as off limits said helping with a itv comp

why the duck are they all going on like it’s amazing it’s a ITV comp FFS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just seen it’s press night so get ready with him not only sharing photos of him with random strangers every night, any positive review he gets, he’ll be all over that as well 🙄 He does it every year with panto so it’s not going to be any different this time. Meanwhile I will look for any review that slates him and singles out other cast mates as being better than him 😉 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As the ambassador to sarcoma so obvious it’s just another lie in his stupid bio on Instagram 😡😡Why flaps started following that poor girl have got no idea.He really makes me sick.

• Angry
  • Sick
So basically Jake got the scraps again
Kate is doing the ITV competition she’s been put in a posh hotel with dinner annd wine paid for and jakes doing scraps again . I assume he’s doing a live twice this week as off limits said helping with a itv comp

why the duck are they all going on like it’s amazing it’s a ITV comp FFS 🤣
It is so weird. It’s like they’ve got to keep stroking his ego. As you say it’s a daytime TV competition hardly something to brag about. Do the other people that do them get their agents to tell the whole of social media every single time they make an appearance? I doubt it. Shows really just how basic and bottom drawer OL and Polly really are 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’re obviously desperately trying to plug him to get more TV work. I suppose it pays better meaning more commission for them. Not that I’d imagine doing three 5 min appearances on LW pays much. I wonder if Flappy is recording them for him this time 😂

• Haha
I’d still rather be married to a man who goes out to work every day of the week, brings in a regular income and is a great role model to our children. To be honest think my husband brings in more than Fakey and doesn’t need to sell his soul, I don’t need to sit at home begging for clothes, beauty products and holidays (I can afford those items myself!) and we don’t need to have our kids plastered all over social media.
Wouldn’t trade my life with theirs at all. They are entertaining to watch because it’s a car crash, what they fail to realise is that we are a society of voyeurs, not envious and not trolling, just saying what we see. A sad fame hungry man who lies in bed with his top off, has an excessive relationship with fitness, and thinks the world owes him a living by getting on tv.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh look a perfect ‘car’. bleeping hell only 2 words and she can’t even get 1 of them right 🤦🏻‍♀️ So perfect she dumps him every opportunity she gets or takes him with her and leaves him in strange surroundings whilst they duck off out and leave him alone 😡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the duck have I just watched? Him straddling a punchbag trying to knock 7 bells out of it… why the duck would you share that?!?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.