Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No friends in the Full Monty Man Gang, more career backfires than Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So OL are saying his week on LW, PP is saying 3 lives so which is it? Well OL are definitely exaggerating cos he wasn’t on today unless it was prerecorded? FM has 2 shows on Thursday so can’t see how he’s on then either 🤷🏻‍♀️ If PP right, he must be back on tomorrow and Friday but as both his agent and publicist like to over embellish and be economical with the truth we’ll see. Well I won’t cos no chance that ugly fucker is appearing on my TV 😂
Talking about ugly fuckers. I thought full on was bad enough but look at his profile 🙄🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
So OL are saying his week on LW, PP is saying 3 lives so which is it? Well OL are definitely exaggerating cos he wasn’t on today unless it was prerecorded? FM has 2 shows on Thursday so can’t see how he’s on then either 🤷🏻‍♀️ If PP right, he must be back on tomorrow and Friday but as both his agent and publicist like to over embellish and be economical with the truth we’ll see. Well I won’t cos no chance that ugly fucker is appearing on my TV 😂
Talking about ugly fuckers. I thought full on was bad enough but look at his profile 🙄🤢
He looks like a bleeping hobo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh my god so I’ve heard some tea today well it’s not piping hot because this bleep is so predictable right. But a friend of a friend knows a girl called Emily who is a runner for LW (she’s worked on all sorts like GMB & HIGNFY) anyway behind the scenes yesterday he got absolutely ripped because he basically came in like some kind of bleeping A lister and parades down the halls like he is so well known and everyone should bow down!! It sounds like he is approaching or perhaps polly parrot is approaching asking to get Jake these gigs for his bleeping portfolio 😂😂😂😂😂😂 they don’t even approach him bleeping HELL IM SO EMBARRASSED FOR HIM
I had a feeling all along that was the case
polly is best friends with a girl who works for ITV
I think she gets jake the scraps nobody wants and because they know he’s last minute if they can’t find anybody else .
I don’t think they use him often so eventually he Won’t even get the scraps !!
pits so obvious she gets her friend to get him work because then polly makes money too 😂
I love how the lose women ladies can’t stand him and cringe when he try’s have a laugh with them 🤢
---
And THAT is why he gets nowhere in the industry. His ego is as big as the moon
I mean the way he was holding that loose women card like he was presenting on the show or a star guest was ridiculous 😂😂
hes so embarrassing 😳
---
Also off limits saying “ working with them “ because it’s Kate lawler actually leading the competition. Jakes doing the scraps nobody bleeping wants . 😂🤦‍♀️
---
God he’s aged
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No friends in the Full Monty Man Gang, more career backfires than Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang
Gotta be the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣
---
You could chop wood with that bleeping shonks...
---
Why’s he dressed like a pensioner on a wander around their care home?
Looking at him reminds me of when I trained in the big old psychiatric hospitals, first up best dressed...
---
Why’s he dressed like a pensioner on a wander around their care home?
Looking at him reminds me of when I trained in the big old psychiatric hospitals, first up best dressed...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just found this recent interview. Seriously who writes this crap and is he that bleeping deluded he really believes what he’s saying? As usual I’ve highlighted in red the bits that made me laugh the most 😂
Whoever put the donkey teeth is his mouth ruined a perfectly good arse, the amount of shite he spouts.
twit.
---
FFS he looks like one of the Chuckle Brothers there. The dead one 😂
bleeping ⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What was al that thumping and humping all about! Is it so he can prove that he is as hard as nails and will beat Paul? There is a definite nasty streak to him

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just found this recent interview. Seriously who writes this crap and is he that bleeping deluded he really believes what he’s saying? As usual I’ve highlighted in red the bits that made me laugh the most 😂
A lot of presenting jobs 😂😂😂😂
what hes had two five second tv bits in the last nine months ffs

• Haha
A lot of presenting jobs 😂😂😂😂
what hes had two five second tv bits in the last nine months ffs
and all sorts of hilarious features don’t forget 😂 the only thing hilarious about him is his vivid imagination and delusions of grandeur

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve never known any “Zelebrity” to do this! It shows a childish side as far as I’m concerned. Keep on validating your work Jake, you’ve nothing to look forward to after May 2024!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve never known any “Zelebrity” to do this! It shows a childish side as far as I’m concerned. Keep on validating your work Jake, you’ve nothing to look forward to after May 2024!
It’s so embarrassing 😳 I’m sure the other cast members have got cards but the difference is they don’t live their lives wanting praise, adulation and validation off of strangers online so won’t put them all over Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️ and behaviour like this is the reason he’ll only ever get minor morning TV appearances that his publicist has to beg for. Wonder if Polly or anyone from his management are actually there tonight 😂

• Haha
It’s so embarrassing 😳 I’m sure the other cast members have got cards but the difference is they don’t live their lives wanting praise, adulation and validation off of strangers online so won’t put them all over Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️ and behaviour like this is the reason he’ll only ever get minor morning TV appearances that his publicist has to beg for. Wonder if Polly or anyone from his management are actually there tonight 😂
Polly is there she posted a pic of her free ticket 🤣

• Haha
About 8 cards probably from his family and deluded fan girls who weirdly enough are either under age and disabled or 70 years old 😂😂😂 he’s a creep .
---
Exactly he’s after validation. Press night is just a tit night anyway
this production is crap it’s not west end it’s nothing special at all .
he isn’t even the main cast . Danny plays the biggest part and like others said he doesn’t feel the need to post anything

• Haha
Reactions: 14
About 8 cards probably from his family and deluded fan girls who weirdly enough are either under age and disabled or 70 years old 😂😂😂 he’s a creep .
If you zoom in I’m pretty sure they’re mainly from other cast members 😂

• Haha
If you zoom in I’m pretty sure they’re mainly from other cast members 😂
You just know polly is going to further embarrass him tonight
fan girdling over him . Only one reason she has gone and it’s to get him in the papers !!
she’s a weirdo like him . Crazy behaviour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Polly is there she posted a pic of her free ticket 🤣
Imagine your publicist going to see you before your wife or any other family member has 🙄 I bet no one from OL has gone though. Wonder who PP will suck off to make sure Fakey gets some good reviews 🤢 I hate to think what her stories are going to be like later and we know he’ll be sharing them all 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.