Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he was going on to talk about the full Monty🤣🤣What a utter embarrassment and he’s so chuffed with himself🤣Small brain even smaller dick and the personality of my big toe
I’m sure he’ll try and blag an appearance to go back on there and talk about the FM soon 🙄 He actually said in his ‘ice’ bath chat, he was going on there to do some ’presenting’. Why doesn’t he just say he is on there doing a comp giveaway cos everybody sees it anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He just tries too hard trying to engage the audience who weren’t interested trying to be funny with the Loose Women and failing just go on do your bit and piss off you bellend
He kept speaking to Colleen or as he said, ‘Coll’. He was sucking up to her so bad. She’s probably the one who gets him his ‘presenting’ job on LW. Pity she can’t get him on the Loose Men panel. I would actually like to see him as a panellist as he will destroy his little career even further as he will come across like shite!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
His wig and turkey teeth not helping either 🤣🤣Both of them look at least ten years older than they actually are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We don’t usually see him in the evening after the show but I have a feeling he will come on just to tell us how tired he is after such a long busy day working 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That Twitter video tagging him has got 41 likes now on it 😂 Wonder if he’ll log himself back on there to watch it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cannot believe he's been on LW today for another two minutes. How desperate is that?

Also in that video, he's commented about his crowfeet. That syrup is looking more ridiculous by the day! 🤣

378973114_173078212498721_771557879279312673_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Whats the deal with him latching on to that girl constantly? Take it she's the only one who can stand him for periods of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just had a look at the FM Schedule and most weeks they have two full days off and never do more than 8 shows in a week. For example this weekend he finishes Saturday night and isn’t due back on stage until Tuesday night. You’d think he’d have a nice couple of family days planned but instead he’s chosen to go to Southampton for the LW tour on Sunday night 🙄 I wonder if he realises it’s not televised 😂 I mean how much is he seriously earning for something like that? He has an agent/publicist that take a commission, maybe a hotel stop and travel on top. I’m sure he’s doing it hoping it will probably lead to a regular slot on the TV show 🤭 I find it sad that he’s actually thinks Lorraine and LW are top tier TV shows 🙄 I mean how many viewers do they actually get. Personally I don’t know anybody that watches either of them, even when they’re not at work.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Whats the deal with him latching on to that girl constantly? Take it she's the only one who can stand him for periods of time.
Was literally going to post that too

Also him bragging to her about his make up he kept on from Loose women, ewwwwwww wash it off

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Southampton is very local. Shall I go autograph hunting?

“what’s your name?”
- “It’s Tatania, but my friends call me Tattle”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
His face is damaged, omggg. I thought they would use honey lights on him to soften the look. Bellend is trying to build his small part on the show. Ruth moved on.
Well he won’t need to be up at the crack of dawn to get made up for Halloween this year will he?
In actual fact he looked healthier as a zombie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is exactly what I was going to say. He doesn’t need to stay in London. He only lives in Colchester, surely he can drive in like many other people manage to do every day!!
He probably stayed in London as the ‘job’ came with a hotel room. It’s a big money giveaway so they must have thrown a hotel in. He never stays when they do not put him up in a hotel😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🐔 Ewwwwww that top is minging. Crows feet, he's been reading here 😆 🤣 😂....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.