Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably stayed in London as the ‘job’ came with a hotel room. It’s a big money giveaway so they must have thrown a hotel in. He never stays when they do not put him up in a hotel😂.
If he’d been in a hotel he’d have shown it. Never known LW ever put him up. I reckon he stayed in a Travelodge or Premier Inn because he didn’t want to stop at home in case Spud disturbed him before his massive TV appearance 🙄 and a TL/PI is as far as his budget would stretch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If he’d been in a hotel he’d have shown it. Never known LW ever put him up. I reckon he stayed in a Travelodge or Premier Inn because he didn’t want to stop at home in case Spud disturbed him before his massive TV appearance 🙄 and a TL/PI is as far as his budget would stretch 😂
1/2 of the cheque fee gone , plus petrol , plus tax. What's he left with for doing it, tieing up 2 days etc - £53 , or something 😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now she’s advertising glossybox 🙄 There’s more instahuns advertising GB than Estrid or Hello Fresh and that’s saying something 😂 She’s definitely on the bottom rung when it comes to brands using her to advertise. Most of the ‘influencers’ they use have already done their ads for GB this month. Flaps always seem to get these ‘ads’ later to promote than anyone else 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I just know someone is going to use ^^ that as an avatar and freak me out every time I open the thread. I am cringing for him 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just for you @ChastityDingle 🤣🤣🤣🤣
God he's sooooo embarrassing, a few minutes on Loose Women doing the competition was his 'presenting' job😬😬😬😬 cringing for you Fakey😆😆😆
Flaps is quiet today. Ooh as if by magic, she pops up, more shite I won't buy🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
The new woman he has latched onto is one of his many victims he collects at every gig.No one else can stand him so has to find someone to walk about with🤣He’s so jolly when away from his family funny that 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The new woman he has latched onto is one of his many victims he collects at every gig.No one else can stand him so has to find someone to walk about with🤣He’s so jolly when away from his family funny that 🙄🙄
" oooo, its nice here , 'ent it?"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh when he got his Halloween make up done at 8am or something like that then” had to go to the supermarket” 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No good anybody pinching his wallet - he's skint af!

I won't be watching that's for sure.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sure it was a day of the dead halloween theme party as well him and Flappy went to and he turned up dressed as a zombie the bleeping melon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Full monty play is tit . It’s only old people watching it
danny is main cast and he gets along with the others but never see him near jake

sad really how excited he is today and happy because he got two seconds on ITV 😂😂🤡

• Haha
I'll be on bleep patrol when full monty comes to Norwich. You can bet your life he'll make an absolute twit of himself for attention, and may get a photo of the beard in the wild.....

• Haha
  • Heart
And here’s his biggest stalker with her post.Yawn bleeping yawn she really is a weirdo👀
IMG_8488.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.