Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he sends Flappy a basic bunch of flowers. Not being a witch but come on they’re definitely nothing special. She has to share it on her social media to thank him because she obviously doesn’t know how to contact him privately 🙄🙄🙄and then he has to share her sharing it on his stories. Nothing like telling everyone it’s purely for the gram. He’s also wearing the same shirt this morning as he had on yesterday 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
For a couple that spend their lives online documenting anything and everything they can, very telling there was no public declaration from Flappy wishing him good luck on his opening night yesterday 🤔 Did she forget cos she was too busy putting cheap, dirty, overpriced stuff on Vinted?
BIB……I can’t 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell, I had a right busy day yesterday and had a few gins last night and I've come back to 8, yes 8 pages to catch up on. Was pissed out of my head last night as not drank for months!

I'm calling out a bingo here. I bet he's posted great reviews about himself from his fake accounts! Bet his beard never went to the opening night either. Too busy in her 'office' squeezing her spots!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell, I had a right busy day yesterday and had a few gins last night and I've come back to 8, yes 8 pages to catch up on. Was pissed out of my head last night as not drank for months!

I'm calling out a bingo here. I bet he's posted great reviews about himself from his fake accounts! Bet his beard never went to the opening night either. Too busy in her 'office' squeezing her spots!
I can confirm you’re spot on 😂

• Haha
He really is the face of someone who’s ugly on the inside and now the outside👍.I can believe he’s only 35 and flaps 30 that’s what living a fake arse beggars lifestyle does to you👍View attachment 2448119View attachment 2448118
Looks so gay there. Reminds me of the Village People!

Y M C A!

---
He’s hilarious 😂
he thinks going on Lorraine makes him a super star 😂😂😂😆🤡🤡🤡
like you say he ain’t even been in west end yet . Shane Richie got 250k doing Christmas pantomime .
jake could never …. Didn’t he say aswell that he had to audition twice for this as first time they wasn’t keen 😂😂😂
---

I think he actually thought ITV win was giving him full time work 😂
used him twice then fucked him off ….. the twice he did do the ads was last minute he was made to leave at 6pm and go straight to Devon . So he wasn’t even who they wanted he was just available last minute no fucker else would have done it 😂😂
I'm re-watching Benidorm for the millionth time. I'm actually at the point where Shane Ritchie is in it. Sammy Valentino. He's bleeping hilarious!!!!

---
WTF is this ⬇ and instead of open wardrobe doors now, we’ve got mess and clutter in the background instead. For the amount of instahuns she follows that do ‘fashion’, she really hasn’t got a bleeping clue 🤯
Looks like a crackhead prostitute in that get up especially with that woman stamp showing.

A £5 bleep who gets fucked behind the bins of Wetherspoon's. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So he sends Flappy a basic bunch of flowers. Not being a witch but come on they’re definitely nothing special. She has to share it on her social media to thank him because she obviously doesn’t know how to contact him privately 🙄🙄🙄and then he has to share her sharing it on his stories. Nothing like telling everyone it’s purely for the gram. He’s also wearing the same shirt this morning as he had on yesterday 🤢
Funny how he’s doing this since she tucked off to her dads .
defo worried she’s gonna leave . Defo doing it for tattle
Why does she need to post it 😂
my husband brings me flowers every other day after work I’ve got loads but I don’t post it I actually engage in a conversation With him . You know what they say those who show effects on over Instagram do it because they have a tit relationship and have to prove how loved up they are

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What has old fakey got stuffed down the front if his shorts then
Answers on a postcard please the winner will get an actual signed autograph of The not so famous Jake the Fake Prickenden himself 🤣
IMG_3505.png
IMG_3504.png

• Sick
  • Haha
More gifted items? £235 doubt anyone will be rushing to purchase.View attachment 2450665
More tit to put on her skin no doubt. Rather than beg for clothes, holidays, beauty products, etc… she needs to try harder to get gifted some cleaning products, lamps, turf, grass seed, basically anything that stops her 4 year old house looking like a hovel 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Funny how he’s doing this since she tucked off to her dads .
defo worried she’s gonna leave . Defo doing it for tattle
Why does she need to post it 😂
my husband brings me flowers every other day after work I’ve got loads but I don’t post it I actually engage in a conversation With him . You know what they say those who show effects on over Instagram do it because they have a tit relationship and have to prove how loved up they are
My husband gives me a good seeing to. duck the tit flowers. Flapz needs a cock. They clearly do not have sex. 💯

A big, massive, hard COCK!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She needs to stop using crap skincare products that don’t work and are never going to work and get her scrawny arse to the GP because it is not normal to have skin like that at her age. There is either something going on like a hormonal imbalance or she has damaged her skin barrier by using 85 different products a month. She is an utter twit - no amount of facewash is going to clear that mess up on her face.

• Haha
He's out & about hoping someone-anyone-will recognise him 😆

No one in Cheltenham Spa would have a clue who is is 😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What has old fakey got stuffed down the front if his shorts then
Answers on a postcard please the winner will get an actual signed autograph of The not so famous Jake the Fake Prickenden himself 🤣View attachment 2450678View attachment 2450679
That manky bunch of flowers he sent the beard.
---
He's out & about hoping someone-anyone-will recognise him 😆

No one in Cheltenham Spa would have a clue who is is 😆😆😆😆😆😆
No chance. All the mad old fag hags are having their naps now.....

• Haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.